Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, Jg_fiery said:

Hi fellow chingu, the fan meeting is free standing. How does one stand for 6 hours? I will really like to go but afraid I can't stand so long. His slot is 7pm but the event starts 4pm

Usually while waiting you can seat down, then only stand up when concert starts

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Jg_fiery said:

Does general admission category have seats then?

It's all free standing.

@tinniet I think it's best to buy the superfan zone, that's the nearest to the stage.general admission may be more comfortable because there is more space to move around but it will be further unless you go early n camp near the superfan area.

------

The FAQ has stated no overnight queuing is allowed. It will be free for all on e gates open at 3pm

------

I think any pink lightstick is fine.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

It's all free standing.

@tinniet I think it's best to buy the superfan zone, that's the nearest to the stage.general admission may be more comfortable because there is more space to move around but it will be further unless you go early n camp near the superfan area.

------

The FAQ has stated no overnight queuing is allowed. It will be free for all on e gates open at 3pm

------

I think any pink lightstick is fine.

Yes I think most of the fans take the Superfan zone, me included. So the best we can do will be standing in one group then, fellow Soompiers? And should we bring a banner or something to represent Soompi? Keke~

Hmm where should I buy pink lightstick :huh:

• Like 10

soo lucky those already purchased and going soon! i live nearby but still cannot go since i've planned my trip to SK on april. my wish is i can see him in SK instead. his birthday month tho~~~ keke. doo have a live update pleaseeee @qwenli @junejungki @LadyOne @Silvermaine!! 

btw, what a good move from organizer to not allowed overnight queue.. a really good move tbh. pray hard i can have luck on feb for the event. i might can go in the very last min since i cannot stand myself reading up u guys excitement! i wanna go tooooo. its soo nearby! 

T-T.. praying hard for "durian runtuh"..

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

So happy for you guys who can see LJG!!! But so sad for poor me who can't and have no hopes he will ever come to south america :bawling:

The upside is i will get a lot of pics and vids from you, right? Pretty pleaseee

And personal recollections of the day!?!?!?  

• Like 8

Three words about Lee Joon Gi
Paul:Unbelievable! Amazing martial artist! Good friend! 
Milla:Gorgeous! Tough! Fun!

MILLA JOVOVICH AND LEE JOON-GI SHARE GREAT CHEMISTRY WHILST PROMOTING RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER

JovovichLee.png?resize=759,500

The Final Chapter actors shared their time together in South Korea on Instagram

Milla Jovovich and Lee Joon-Gi have been promoting their upcoming film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter whilst using Instagram to share their time together.

The sixth and final installment of the Resident Evil franchise, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson sees Jovovich step into the role of lead protagonist Alice the final time.

At a press conference for the film, Lee Joon Gi revealed that he was anxious about not being able to live up to expectations and almost rejected the role before Anderson convinced him to reconsider by praising his acting ability.

Both Joon-Gi and Jovovich demonstrated great chemistry in real life too. The pair were seen attending the Korean premier of the film arm-in-arm. The two laughed and danced together on the red carpet.

Jovovich had previously praised Joon Gi for his martial arts and stunts, calling him “inspiring”. She also complimented his ability in contrasting his vicious character and “pretty boy looks”.

At the press conference, Milla revealed she was scared when Joon Gi offered her pig trotters. Joon Gi responded by laughing and saying, “People always have a nervous breakdown when tasting it for the first time.” 

Joon Gi said he was thankful that Jovovich kept her promise to come to Korea. To welcome her to his country, he took Jovovich to dinner and presented her with cosmetics and gifts. He added that he invited her to visit him in South Africa, where he will be filming his next movie.

Jovovich said she made “a reservation” for a cameo appearance in his next movie and joked, “You don’t have to pay me. Just give me cosmetics instead.”

The pair used their social media accounts on Instagram to praise one another. The two certainly seem like genuinely great friends. Jovovich even shared her Korean BBQ experience with her fellow Resident Evil actor.

Source; http://www.weareresonate.com/2017/01/milla-jovovich-lee-joon-gi-share-great-chemistry-whilst-promoting-resident-evil-final-chapter/

Lee Joon Gi to headline HSBC Women’s Championships Music Festival

Recently the hot topic after starring in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, hot Korean star Lee Joon Gi will finally be coming to Singapore to greet the local fans!

LeeJoonKi_2.jpg

Reported by various Korean media on January 18, Lee Joon Gi’s management company released a statement that they had received an official invitation from Singapore Tourism Board, inviting the star to attend the HSBC Women’s Golf Championships in Singapore as the main star of the event. To answer to the love calls from the fans in Singapore, Lee Joon Gi has agreed to participate in the event.

The star will be the headlining act at the HSBC Women’s Champions Music Festival, part of the four-day festival of golf and music that will take place at the Sentosa Golf Club. Other acts who will perform on the same stage include Gentle Bones, Jack and Rai, DJ duo Bounce Squad and USA band, Thirdstory.

Lee Joon Gi is currently travelling around Asia to meet his fans through his Asia Tour “Thank You”, with his next stop in Hong Kong on the 22nd.

Source: http://x-clusive.sg/2017/01/18/lee-joon-ki-hsbc-womens-golf-championships-singapore/

• Like 14

On 17.01.2017 at 0:54 PM, krysyuy said:
Not sure if this was already shared, but the Korean trailer for Resident Evil shows LJG's speaking lines. I wonder if that's all of them....? lmao ;___; His accent is really cute tho, haha. 

So lame of me but I thought he's not going to speak in RE6 (as if he had no time). I expected he'll be more like someone who's name we learn from i.e. Alice and then he fights (and then Milla kills him off). 

Those Weibo gifs make me swoon. I'm not a fan of this hairstyle (too looooong hair hiding his beautiful face!) but I'm so busy lurking into his shirt... *cough*

Those screencaps of Joon Gi from Joseon gunman make me think about rewatching the drama one more time. Not that I've seen it 10000000 times, naaaaaah, of course not. :phew:

• Like 12

11 hours ago, junejungki said:

He can do split!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His body is so flexible. I dont remember if she attended RE premier in Japan. :crazy:

Sorry to cut your post. Rola attended RE premiere in Japan and even she appears in 2 posts in JG's Instagram.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

MILLA JOVOVICH AND LEE JOON-GI SHARE GREAT CHEMISTRY WHILST PROMOTING RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER

The Final Chapter actors shared their time together in South Korea on Instagram

Milla Jovovich and Lee Joon-Gi have been promoting their upcoming film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter whilst using Instagram to share their time together.

The sixth and final installment of the Resident Evil franchise, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson sees Jovovich step into the role of lead protagonist Alice the final time.

At a press conference for the film, Lee Joon Gi revealed that he was anxious about not being able to live up to expectations and almost rejected the role before Anderson convinced him to reconsider by praising his acting ability.

Both Joon-Gi and Jovovich demonstrated great chemistry in real life too. The pair were seen attending the Korean premier of the film arm-in-arm. The two laughed and danced together on the red carpet.

Jovovich had previously praised Joon Gi for his martial arts and stunts, calling him “inspiring”. She also complimented his ability in contrasting his vicious character and “pretty boy looks”.

At the press conference, Milla revealed she was scared when Joon Gi offered her pig trotters. Joon Gi responded by laughing and saying, “People always have a nervous breakdown when tasting it for the first time.” 

Joon Gi said he was thankful that Jovovich kept her promise to come to Korea. To welcome her to his country, he took Jovovich to dinner and presented her with cosmetics and gifts. He added that he invited her to visit him in South Africa, where he will be filming his next movie.

Jovovich said she made “a reservation” for a cameo appearance in his next movie and joked, “You don’t have to pay me. Just give me cosmetics instead.”

The pair used their social media accounts on Instagram to praise one another. The two certainly seem like genuinely great friends. Jovovich even shared her Korean BBQ experience with her fellow Resident Evil actor.

Source; http://www.weareresonate.com/2017/01/milla-jovovich-lee-joon-gi-share-great-chemistry-whilst-promoting-resident-evil-final-chapter/

Sorry to cut your post...but WHAT???  Is that a translation error?  WHAT MOVIE? WHEN?

Oh...and please VOTE for LJG here every 30 minutes while you are online.  We tend to dominate this one!  :ph34r:B)  http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

• Like 12

11 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Yes, I have! Have you?

Have you bought a ticket? I'm adding Soompi LJG fans in a group chat so we can talk about our upcoming trip. :lol:

Yup yup. Bought superfan.

Pls add me!! Thanks. Can't wait to welcome him at the airport too. :blush:

*on crazy fan alert mode now*

• Like 10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130008/Resident-Evil-stunt-woman-reveals-twisted-crash.html

Is this true?  From the article, a stunt woman on the set of Resident Evil had a severe accident in June and was in a coma for days and eventually lost her arm.  It also mentions a crew member being run over by a Hummer as well.  Geez!  I'm thankful JG didn't get hurt on THAT set!

• Like 11