Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

9p5zX1o.jpg

c as labeled

=================

Milla Jovovich raves that Lee Joon Ki's action skills and incredible looks are "on another level"

59c0f33c-bcdc-4e8a-a9e5-d010b989ec31.png

During a recent interview for her upcoming film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, actress Milla Jovovich could not stop gushing over her experience working with Lee Joon Ki. She praised him for being an amazing martial artist, working without a stuntman or wires to help him film. Even better, she couldn't get over how despite his beautiful looks, he was absolutely vicious and tough. Milla said it was incredibly inspiring to work alongside Lee Joon Ki.

Lee Joon Ki will be making his Hollywood debut in the soon to be released movie Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. He filmed his part alongside Milla, which is where she discovered his great talent and status as a 3rd Dan Taekwondo master. The movie will hit theaters on January 27, 2017.

Check out the clip below to hear all that Milla had to say about Lee Joon Ki!

It's so great to see Lee Joon Ki getting some well deserved recognition! Isn't he amazing? Are you excited to watch this movie? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/milla-jovovich-raves-that-lee-joon-kis-action-skills-and-incredible-looks-are-on-another-level/

=============

Lee Jun Ki thanks Milla Jovovich for complimenting his martial arts skills!

By alice101 

Lee Jun Ki is getting recognized for his martial arts skills! 

The actor uploaded a video clip of Milla Jovovich's past interview with IGN on his Instagram account, with a caption that reads, "Thank you, Milla! I'm flattered." 

In the interview, Jovovich explains how impressive it was to watch Lee Jun Ki do his own stunts in 'Resident Evil 6' while still being the most beautiful pretty boy. These two actors worked closely together in the upcoming movie that is scheduled to be released in January 2017.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/lee-jun-ki-thanks-milla-jovovich-for-complimenting-his-martial-arts-skills

• Like 23
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

I can't get Lee Joon Gi's act of foot washing out of my mind - it is so symbolic.  I'm probably over thinking it all but I wonder what he said by way of explanation before he did it?  Has anyone heard?  I am a Christian although not Roman Catholic ... this is so meaningful in lots of ways and for me I see it as also serving each other through kindness, encouragement and understanding, etc.  I feel for myself that he 'washes my feet everyday' from the dirt and hurts of daily life as I read his Instagram postings, watch his dramas, listen to his music...his very existence in my life brings me happiness. ;) You probably feel this way too (or maybe I'm a little too...um...involved :huh:)   I believe he is truly and sincerely thankful for all the love and support he gets from his fans and right now maybe a little overwhelmed ???  

Your interpretation of the symbolism is very neat. The overwhelmed aspect is also appropriate. The Father at my Roman Catholic church once performed this ritual for his new church members (of which I was one), and I must say that the experience both for washer (the priest, in this case) and washee (the parishioners) was extremely intense. In that moment of humble service, knowing who is served and who is serving is really difficult. Sitting on the chair, the person at your feet seems to be the one serving, but the act is more intimate and emotionally charged than you might expect, and even permitting the exchange to happen (as the one "served") feels like a service to the one on the floor. The end result is that a very strong, two-way flow of humility occurs, which was, I believe, Jesus's intention: The first shall be last and the last shall be first, and the more we keep cycling those positions, the more the lines of distinction between the served and the server blur, until we are all one.

• Like 13

In almost all of Joon Gi's shows and when his co-workers are asked about him, they always mention how beautiful he is. :D It just makes me want to see him in person mooooore! 

>>LINK FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO WATCH 7TH KISS FOR THE FIRST TIME<<

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18191/첫-키스만-일곱-번째-2부---첫-키스 

• Like 16

@sublimelyheureuse Thank you so much for sharing this.  Yes as I tried to put myself in Joon Gi's place and then the girl's place to relate to the foot washing I thought it would be a deeply moving experience for both of them - very intimate.  I have not experienced this myself but seen it done. You have explained it all very well and I just love how you have said -

'The end result is that a very strong, two-way flow of humility occurs, which was, I believe, Jesus's intention: The first shall be last and the last shall be first, and the more we keep cycling those positions, the more the lines of distinction between the served and the server blur, until we are all one.'

Thank you.  And to think that Joon Gi when he was 'washing the feet' of the one person was meaning it for all of us as an act of humility and service and appreciation.  Ah Joon Gi...what to do with you...

Again thank you...you have blessed me :D

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@sublimelyheureuse Thank you so much for sharing this.  Yes as I tried to put myself in Joon Gi's place and then the girl's place to relate to the foot washing I thought it would be a deeply moving experience for both of them - very intimate.  I have not experienced this myself but seen it done. You have explained it all very well and I just love how you have said -

'The end result is that a very strong, two-way flow of humility occurs, which was, I believe, Jesus's intention: The first shall be last and the last shall be first, and the more we keep cycling those positions, the more the lines of distinction between the served and the server blur, until we are all one.'

Thank you.  And to think that Joon Gi when he was 'washing the feet' of the one person was meaning it for all of us as an act of humility and service and appreciation.  Ah Joon Gi...what to do with you...

Again thank you...you have blessed me :D

Thank you, @luvkstyle. The fact that you sensed what was happening and furthered the dialogue brings Lee Joon-gi's service home all the more, and blesses me, too.

감사합니다! (Thank you!)

• Like 10

Fantasy reaction after seeing the second episode of LDF's web drama:

"Done. Sold. Don't need to see any more 'princes.' I'll take this one. Pack up the man, the car, the house, the interior decorator, the bank account hopefully behind all this luxury, and place a bow on it."

The likely reaction in real life:

"I'll need a full background check on him and all of his extended relatives, starting at birth, and including third cousins. A prenuptial agreement is required and we have to marry in a state where I get at least 50% of everything he makes while we're together - before and during marriage. I'll also have to hire a set of really good off-shore attorneys and accountants to track his assets so he doesn't bury them when we divorce."

You know, the more I think about fantasy versus reality, the more I understand why Hae Soo hesitated for so long before giving Wang So her heart.

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Fantasy reaction after seeing the second episode of LDF's web drama:

"Done. Sold. Don't need to see any more 'princes.' I'll take this one. Pack up the man, the car, the house, the interior decorator, the bank account hopefully behind all this luxury, and place a bow on it."

The likely reaction in real life:

"I'll need a full background check on him and all of his extended relatives, starting at birth, and including third cousins. A prenuptial agreement is required and we have to marry in a state where I get at least 50% of everything he makes while we're together - before and during marriage. I'll also have to hire a set of really good off-shore attorneys and accountants to track his assets so he doesn't bury them when we divorce."

You know, the more I think about fantasy versus reality, the more I understand why Hae Soo hesitated for so long before giving Wang So her heart.

That and he "lives" in the Uncontrollably Fond (aka Shin Joon-young) house.  Another drama that messed me up this year.  

His character was quite romantic.  11 minutes isn't enough. 

• Like 13

13 hours ago, kiinn said:

I've just realised, he was my first 'second lead syndrome' :sweatingbullets: I totally forgot about him for years. I'm sorry, JoonGi ssi. 

2016, he still didn't get his girl. He did, but some nasty richard simmons separated them and never let them meet again.

13 hours ago, kiinn said:

I've just realised, he was my first 'second lead syndrome' :sweatingbullets: I totally forgot about him for years. I'm sorry, JoonGi ssi. 

2016, he still didn't get his girl. He did, but some nasty richard simmons separated them and never let them meet again.

Yes, I had 2nd lead syndrome too with this drama. The first time I know Jun Ki and Dong Wook from this drama. 

• Like 11

for those who love the bromance between LJG & JCW:)

tumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o2_400.giftumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o1_400.giftumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o3_400.giftumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o5_400.giftumblr_oh3n84OmXi1tdfsf6o6_400.gif

cr   vivere-militare-est-1991

---------------------------------------------

This clip from Lee Joon Ki's fan meeting will give you ALL the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo feels!

85f2682b-f50a-424e-b614-46b28141589e.jpg

During Lee Joon Ki's recent fan meeting in Seoul, he made dreams come true for every fan of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo by singing the OST song "For You". His performance of this song, which was originally sung by EXO's Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chen, will instantly transport you back into the drama. Lee Joon Ki posted the following video of the audience singing and swaying along to the song - it sure is a beautiful sight!

Read more here:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/this-clip-from-lee-joon-kis-fan-meeting-will-give-you-all-the-scarlet-heart-ryeo-feels/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

• Like 15

1 hour ago, minekas said:

Joon Gi from ep 2 of first 7 kisses:)

tumblr_ohujttKBnd1r3hugwo2_400.giftumblr_ohujttKBnd1r3hugwo4_400.gif

tumblr_ohujttKBnd1r3hugwo6_400.giftumblr_ohujttKBnd1r3hugwo7_400.gif

cr lavenderbyun

more gifs, 

tumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo1_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo2_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo3_r1_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo4_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo5_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo6_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo7_400.giftumblr_ohq62fuQH51qk6zmeo8_400.gif

cr kdramagif

OEMGEE! He looks dashing despite that hair styling!

OMOO Joongi you do not need to wait, I'll come right to you :wub:  

I think she'll end up with LMH. All the casts have the almost-kiss-scene with her except LMH. Did you guys noticed the visual ads board (idk what it call) of each models in Ep 1, LMH is the front-line next to Joongi? why the arrangement if you go by eps LMH should be the last one right? nvm let Joongi be with us! :w00t: can't wait to watch today's Ep gotta finish work first ughhhh

--------

I'm so proud of Joongi! That many praises, he truly deserved that! see Joongi? you're much appreciated and this coming from a Hollywood star like Milla *clapclapclap i say you get that recognition boy~! :glasses: 

• Like 18

http://navercast.naver.com/mobile_magazine_contents.nhn?rid=2026&contents_id=126922

JoonGi's message to Baby Uh-jin
Dear Uh-jin.
I was really happy to have met you. I will pray that we meet again with a bright and healthy look someday. I wish you only full of joy and happiness in your way. We shall see each other again. Love you, Uh-jin.
(Translated by elly) @JGfamily

15420899_1372195216146689_5034371342304160985_n.jpg?oh=240277367366176167c4cc1b918b1b33&oe=58F2DB75

20161204 - LJG Asia Tour 'Thank you' in Seoul - Rehearsal

15230831_1239242719448440_9110905815422152069_n.jpg?oh=a9a4f8b270b1fb5fb5cb0b37936c2287&oe=58F88F50

Spoiler

15355593_1239242639448448_1656500085201641100_n.jpg?oh=4e27964c8e4058d8d3d955cb53d54e75&oe=58ED1894

20150502 After LJG's 'Day Party' in Seoul

15285041_1838991183038139_3098460013619419940_n.jpg?oh=8a83ff9424f906ad37dbd07c4a86ae42&oe=58BC7193

• Like 19

*** This is COOL. Happy to know this - I love what she said about LJK! She is so awesome! Anything about LJK, I'm all excited..... I adore him & I've been a fan since a long time ago. He deserves all the love, support and praises that he receives from everyone. He’s too good to be true. I’m so proud of him. I'm so happy for him. He is amazing. :P

Lee Jun Ki thanks Milla Jovovich for complimenting his martial arts skills!

lee-jun-ki

Lee Jun Ki is getting recognized for his martial arts skills! 

SEE ALSO: Lee Jun Ki shares about his father and fans in 'KWAVE M'

The actor uploaded a video clip of Milla Jovovich's past interview with IGN on his Instagram account, with a caption that reads, "Thank you, Milla! I'm flattered." 

In the interview, Jovovich explains how impressive it was to watch Lee Jun Ki do his own stunts in 'Resident Evil 6' while still being the most beautiful pretty boy. These two actors worked closely together in the upcoming movie that is scheduled to be released in January 2017.

You can hear her talking about Lee Jun Ki starting at the 8:40 mark below.

source : allkpop

• Like 14