Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I just read this on FB and deleted my pix from his 2nd FM on 4 Dec. I'm not sure if the notice refers to both the FM's , let me know your instructions, chingus:)btw, could anyone share that notice from his agency.

Edited by minekas
  • Like 11

Wow this forum is sure moving along :)  I've been away and now trying to play catch up.  Thank you @minekas for posting those pictures of Joon Gi in the leopard print shirt and the beanie with plaits lol.  Oh my goodness - I wonder what that was all about ?? I guess you have to be there.  I really don't like animal print clothing but it's his face I'm looking at.  I feel that when he wears his hair back off his face he looks more manly and more his age - I like it  ;).  And then there's the unbuttoned shirt ...... :rolleyes:

• Like 10

17 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

@minekas Washing of feet is a symbol of humility and service. It's a christian practice.

So nice of him for doing that.

it's very rare for such a big artist to include washing of feet as part of his fan service., he's such a humble and down to earth person.:)

@luvkstyle sorry chingu, after seeing that FB post I deleted those pix you're referring to, out of respect for LJG

• Like 8

16 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Yeah Twice is one of the hit kpop group right now. It's not the first time he does some moves of a girlsband choreo but has he ever practice for that ? ^^ And yes, it is common for korean idols (I know he is not an idol, but whatever ^^) to do girl's dances like that. And lol he slays. I just think the clothes were horrible and accentuated the feminity :P He was dressed differently today for that and it looks a little less girly ^^ 

I also think he looks thinner than he was post-ML. He regained a bit in between but seems to have lost it all again. Maybe because of the fanmeeting's practices it made him loose weight. Time to eat the ramyeon he loves so much ! (Might also be the haircut that accentuates his thin face. I'm not fond of that haircut.

Nice ~ The MV though, poor Wang So... and him getting up when the sad face of Wang So and his sad eyes showing on his screen - nice staging, all the more heartbreaking thanks ! ^^

Hi leesopark, I sincerely hope SBS will give him the Daesang for his incredible performance as Wang So. Lee Jun Ki… fighting! :P

for you, for him

ljkt1

Aww… Lee Jun Ki sang For You from the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo OST album at this Thank You concert in Seoul. *SWOOOOOON*. I can’t help missing him teribly each and every time I hear any of the drama’s OSTs and For You is my fave song after Lee Hi’s My Love. I sincerely hope SBS will diss the drama’s ratings and give him the Daesang for his incredible performance as Wang So because I suspect the network ould be considering presenting the honours to Han Seok Kyu. Lee JUn Ki… FIGHTING!

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/for-you-for-him/

• Like 13

3 hours ago, minekas said:

"Mr Perfect" Lee Joon Gi, for you :)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ohp0rwY8z71qb8bmoo1_400.giftumblr_ohp0rwY8z71qb8bmoo2_400.gif

cr krysyuy

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing this NICE gifs. :P

7 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18061/첫-키스만-일곱-번째-1부---그녀의-선물 <<<<< BETTER LINK YO

update: It just finished airing hahaha 9 minute first episode and OUR JOON GI MADE AN APPEARANCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S THE FIRST GUY HUHUHUHU

Hi Silvermaine, ye, the first episode of the highly anticipated “Seven First Kisses” aired on the V app, The first episode introduces the main character Min Soo-jin -- a young female employee at a Lotte Duty Free store. :P

• Like 7

3 hours ago, minekas said:

Hide contents

cr krysyuy

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I was so excited watching LJG in this web drama. How long exactly per episode for this drama?? Why only 9 minutes on this one? 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18061/첫-키스만-일곱-번째-1부---그녀의-선물 <<<<< BETTER LINK YO

update: It just finished airing hahaha 9 minute first episode and OUR JOON GI MADE AN APPEARANCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S THE FIRST GUY HUHUHUHU

The think is, I really hate how the girl give a surprise look. It doesnt look natural at all. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, minekas said:

tumblr_ohp0rwY8z71qb8bmoo6_r2_540.gif

tumblr_ohp0rwY8z71qb8bmoo4_400.gif

cr krysyuy

Though his looks redeemed everything, not a fan of this hairdo. Wonder if it's because

1. the stylish thinks he's too perfect, so she needs to create some imperfection on him.

2. The stylish thinks his gorgeous looks can redeem any hairdo.

3. He wants to experiment. (He's known to be quite daring when it comes to his hair)

This blogger wrote a post about LJG hairstyle (from a few years ago). It's pretty hilarious. For leisure reading.

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2013/02/lee-jun-ki-and-his-hair.html?m=1

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lilinguyen said:

Hi chingudeul! Does anyone know about SBS awards ? I heard that JG is not in the list nominees anymore. Is it true??? Pls tell me!!! I want Daesang belong to him so much. Wang So is the daebak character for me and show JG's acting skill

http://360kpop.net/2016/12/05/danh-sach-de-cu-daesang-cua-3-dai-truyen-hinh-sbs-kbs-va-mbc/

Yes, I have just read this article which sums up the nominees of KBS, SBS and MBC and I didn't see Junki anymore. I don't want to believe it either, someone please tell me that it's not true :( I understand that Junki might not get the award due to the low rating of ML, but at least he still deserves to be nominated since his character is such a painstaking challenge compared to others.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I was so excited watching LJG in this web drama. How long exactly per episode for this drama?? Why only 9 minutes on this one? 

Hi junejungki, it will comprise of 8 episodes, each lasting 10 minutes. :P

• Like 6

I confess that it was a big surprise for me when I read that LGJ was nominated for the Daesang award. Not because he would not deserve it (in my opinion his performance was by far the best this year), but because of the low rating that ML drama received. But to be nominated and then erase from the list it's a undeserved blow. I apologize if my comment is too harsh but it's obvious that with this drama something was fishy from the beginning in Korea. I know about dissatisfaction towards the editor, PD or writer but in the end, LJG was the one who received the blows. May I ask why? :(

• Like 12

Will have to wait for confirmation but I don't think (hope) it's the final listing. Jin Se Yeon for MBC drama daesang is a big joke. And yeah, even if he doesn't win eventually he deserves to be nominated. 

And very happy to see him in the first episode of the web drama ! *swoon* That's modern, peaceful Wang So right there. Actually the hairstyle is quite similar from the ponytail-Wang So (minus the color and the lenght).

• Like 8