Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Okay, can we back up here for a second? When did Lee Joon-gi get so sexy? Seriously? In the past, he seems to have worked his beauty and his cuteness (with way too much cuteness/youthfulness for my taste, at times). But in looking at the pictures of his arrival for his latest fan meeting, with the sunglasses, the smile, the backwards hat, and...the first few buttons of his shirt loosened...hello? Who just cranked the heat? When did this man learn to work his sex appeal? 

This change was evident from the opening scenes of MLSHR, too. Almost immediately, I called my sister to say, "Guess what? Lee Joon-gi grew up. He was a man-child before, but he's all man, now." (To which she said, "It's about damn time. He's 34, after all." I said, "Whatever. I don't care how much time he needed to get to this place. All I care about is the fact that he's here.")

Even his interactions with IU/Lee Ji-eun were laced with, "Hey, these physically intimate scenes are fun. Let's practice them again. [Grin.]" When he kissed her in episode 14, all I could think was, "Dang, boy, who taught you to kiss like that? 'Cause don't lie: you've got 'Been-practicing-in-real-life-a-lot' written all over you."

The man's got game now, and he may still be goofy from time to time, but...damn...he is smoking in these latest stills.

• Like 20

Was going to post it on the MLSHR forum, but thought it would be more appropriate here! (also first time posting on this forum)

Joon Gi oppa channeling his inner VIP <3 _ <3 One of the reasons I love him :D 

Also doing Twice's TT

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, ldwon4 said:

Also doing Twice's TT

No offense to JG's fans but NOOOO....This left my cringing. This move is way to effeminate.

And yes, he is way too thin and worsen by that mushroom like hairstyle which does not do justice to his beautiful features and aged him. This is my sincere opinion and apologized if offending anyone.

Anyway, proof of his popularity in SEA after MLSHR... One TV Asia is airing My Girl complete with caption...(sorry...i dont know how to attach screenshot)

Fans of 4th Prince Wang So, here's a throwback to 10 years ago - catch Lee Joon Ki alongside Lee Dong Wook in the beloved classic series 'My Girl', starting from Tue 6 Dec! 

My Girl | Starts 6 Dec, every Mon to Fri | 5.40pm/4.40pm(JKT) | With Mandarin and Malay audio where available

http://www.ONEtvasia.com/shows/my-girl

• Like 8

The last information ab. best korean drama ever voting.

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

Stand now: MLSHR 4392 voices already (4th place)! Please don't stop voting!

3. Queen Seon Duck 5173

2. Inspiring Generation 8942

1. DOTS 10799

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Let's vote for MLSHR!

14474421_662287640611985_754611381228640

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

No offense to JG's fans but NOOOO....This left my cringing. This move is way to effeminate.

And yes, he is way too thin and worsen by that mushroom like hairstyle which does not do justice to his beautiful features and aged him. This is my sincere opinion and apologized if offending anyone.

Anyway, proof of his popularity in SEA after MLSHR... One TV Asia is airing My Girl complete with caption...(sorry...i dont know how to attach screenshot)

Fans of 4th Prince Wang So, here's a throwback to 10 years ago - catch Lee Joon Ki alongside Lee Dong Wook in the beloved classic series 'My Girl', starting from Tue 6 Dec! 

My Girl | Starts 6 Dec, every Mon to Fri | 5.40pm/4.40pm(JKT) | With Mandarin and Malay audio where available

I will definitely catching up with his old drama, My Girl on OneTVAsia. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lyserose said:

Doing a girl group dance routine is a very Korean thing. It is supposed to be funny.  LJG was just so good at it and dang! he was Wang So and doing that dance??? I find it funny and cute at the same time. :):) 

I just watch the last sunday running man episode, Song Ji Hyo  couldn't do this dance and was hilarious.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, lyserose said:

:sweatingbullets: the TT cover, I couldn't appreciate how uhh ... enthusiastic he was at first either. But he really is very adorable in the video so I wound up watching it a few times. You can tell from the cheering audience that most of the fans at the event liked it though - I'm guessing that's probably why he chose to cover a few girl group dances.

• Like 13