Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Thunder, you are back in SG already ? Oops..didn't know that. Maybe we SG JunKiers should have a meet up after my return from Seoul ? :unsure: Ajumma will have to see how many posters I can bring back if I can hunt for some. Anyway I still have to distribute the MyJun and K & C sets some of you guys ordered. :P

Guest mintyjunki

aHhh..

p0st oFten...

s0 thaT y0u'Ll be junki addiCt liKe seiriN..... :lol:

whaT jUn ki r0cKs???

Hhahaa jhea>> Kynthia meant she loves Jun Ki.. nevermind about the rock thingy!

And speaking of rock, if Junki's hair were to be green, he will look like those hard rocker keke...

Kynthia>> Any Jun Ki stuff in Thailand?

Thunder>> now that you are back in Singapore, can meet up soon!

Guest looViez

lee jun ki won the best new actor award for his role in the king and clown...yay!!! jun ki oppa....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

lee jun ki won the best new actor award for his role in the king and clown...yay!!! jun ki oppa....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And also most popular actor award and most popular actor (overseas) award ! His trophy collections are piling up ! :D

wah.. he won so many awards?!?!

will he win the daesang this year? (is there daesang award for actors?)

There's only daesang for movies. I don't think there's daesang for actors... There's just the regular awards like best actor, best actress, best supporting actor, best supporting actress, best new actor, etc..

Guest hhooi1

gah.~! love the pics and the clips..thanks to everyone who posted them.. :)

yea..i still prefer jun ki with black hair..brown is ok..but green?! haha... :wacko: *imagines jun ki with green hair now*

lucky u, wendy ajumma..u get to see jun ki twice now :w00t: ..1st-fanmeeting, 2nd-fly daddy movie screening..!!

hope that i get to see jun ki in person..*prays hard*..

anyway, i'm looking forward to watch 'fly daddy'(if it ever comes out here, or else i have to wait for the dvd..which is gonna come out AGES from now.. :tears: )

Guest mintyjunki

Seriously. i think he looks HOT in this pictures.. *fan myself*

Annyeong mintyjunki, Kynthia *wave*

Shaz! You finally think our Jun Ki is HOT now! Hahahaa... You will feel like burning if you see him in Fly Daddy!

I was actually offered a VIP ticket to attend 26 July special preview for Fly Daddy, but I cannot go ! :( He will be there with press people, entertainment industry people and his fans. I am sad but hey, I get to see him on 3 Aug. Best of all, there's this special film screening on 26th too..all night screening for 3 movies and Fly Daddy is the first. My friend failed to win one tix for this event but her friend invites her to go with her since she has extra. She is jumping with joy because Jun Ki is going to watch the movie with them all the time. How lucky can they get ! :lol: I am real happy for her. :D

Guest mintyjunki

Oh wow!! That's so nice to be able to watch Lee Jun Ki with Lee Jun Ki! I bet they can't concentrate on the movie when he's there...

Wendy, you must go build up your stamina before you fly ok!

snapshot20060724095741ns2.jpg

060724 EXTREME GUY - [fly daddy interview].avi

http://www.sendspace.com/file/98za65

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/8bmj8

snapshot20060724095315mp5.jpg

060724 mnet wide news [daejong awards].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/j7mj8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IF3Q99V2

snapshot20060724095642si9.jpg

060724 MTV Star News[Daejong awards].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/qtlj8

Oh wow!! That's so nice to be able to watch Lee Jun Ki with Lee Jun Ki! I bet they can't concentrate on the movie when he's there...

Wendy, you must go build up your stamina before you fly ok!

Yea, they'll be too busy starring at LJK to watch the movie ^^; But that's okay hahah They can go watch it a few more times after :)

I know he will turn up for the special night movie screening for Fly Daddy but whether he will sit in and watch is not confirmed, but most likely he will because he's always nice to his fans. :D There are two other movies screening too. :P

Annie..I will miss one chance of seeing him on 26th July, dang !

Guest tuna_madunna

aaa..! 2 days to go before the Fly Daddy Premiere! I hope the feedbacks are great! :D

It's funny thinking of Junki with green hair! hhahaha! But if he'll color his hair green, he will be the cutest alien ever! whahaa!

Wendy, tell us more stories when you come back! :D

Seriously. i think he looks HOT in this pictures.. *fan myself*

Annyeong mintyjunki, Kynthia *wave*

annyeong shazie!! yay!! now u like junki too!!

mint -> no.. i could'nt find any junki stuff in thailand.. maybe i missed it... :( but i was looking at his pics which was saved in my hp the entire time! haha...

jhea -> i'm already a junki addict... :D

btw, i think junki with green hair would look quite cute.... like a main lead of a manhwa?

Tuna..thing is dunno whether ajumma can keep up with the young ones who are stalking him ! :P Anyway I will visit Mentor on 2nd Aug. and I know he won't be there. I need to pass something to his staff and hope to see his 'fat' manager Muhyung there ! :D

BTW, is his movie, Hotel Venus his first, before The King & The Clown?

Hotel Venus was his first movie, yes. Then he did Flying Boys. King and The Clown/The King's Man is his 3rd movie.

I don't mind his hair any color. Junki is Junki...but his own color is closest to black, and the best---I think his hair was very dark brown. I haven't seen a whole lot of Korean people with truly black hair.

Thunder-- thank you for posting the article--not only well-written, but one of the most understanding. The only thing kind of left out (my interpretation, anyway) is that at that period of time, the more serious relationships between the traditional performers were a normal part of their lives--because they only had each other. Now at least we know why he was so nervous-and smoking while filming the Opera scene.

Ha --Annie--green hair.... like Malachite in Sailor Moon--and Larva in Vampire Princess Miyu. Pretty.

I have a couple of pics to post--but can't now--so I'll edit this later one.

><

I know he will turn up for the special night movie screening for Fly Daddy but whether he will sit in and watch is not confirmed, but most likely he will because he's always nice to his fans. :D There are two other movies screening too. :P

Annie..I will miss one chance of seeing him on 26th July, dang !

I don't know about the screening on Aug 3rd if he will sit. But my guess is probably not, cuz he seems to be busy running around from theatre to theatre to promote it. But on July 26nd. I'm pretty sure he will sit for the screening since its with industry people and the press. He probably needs to make opening and closing comments infront of the stage.

I don't know about the screening on Aug 3rd if he will sit. But my guess is probably not, cuz he seems to be busy running around from theatre to theatre to promote it. But on July 26nd. I'm pretty sure he will sit for the screening since its with industry people and the press. He probably needs to make opening and closing comments infront of the stage.

He will definitely be there throughout the move for the preview, but whether he will stay the whole show for the special night movie screening later, it's not sure yet, it is said he will turn up to meet his fans.

As for 3 Aug. premiere, he will make his appearance and leave after talking because he has to go to other venues too. :P