Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hi there,

Yes. Junki will fly back to Seoul this Friday morning and will be back to BKK again next month. Hopefully, his schedule will not change. I really want to see him more and more...

I agree with you that AK cloths are weird ;-) but if the model is Junki it is much more interesting to investigate!!!

Yes, I baked cookies for Junki, hope he has a chance to taste them. :-)

2pompadour, oh, thanks again for the info of his return to Korea. So, you baked that cookies yourself, huh? I thought all along that you bought it then give it to him. For sure, he tasted it because I know he always appreciates anything his fans give him. :lol::)

Guest 2pompadour

2pompadour, oh, thanks again for the info of his return to Korea. So, you baked that cookies yourself, huh? I thought all along that you bought it then give it to him. For sure, he tasted it because I know he always appreciates anything his fans give him. :lol::)

Yes, I baked cookies especially for Junki :-) I like to bake bakery.

Have you met Rain? I met him once he is a big guy...tall and big body.

Yes, I baked cookies especially for Junki :-) I like to bake bakery.

Have you met Rain? I met him once he is a big guy...tall and big body.

2pompadour, wow, I do envy you that you know how to bake - especially cookies. I'm a sweet-tooth person that's why, I love anything sweets. It's just that I don't know how to bake. Ye, I saw him several times already. Where in Thailand? I want to see JunKi in person, too in the future. I know he's not really that tall, huh? But the body is also sexy & HOT. :lol::)

Guest tofumui

Yes, Junki is in Thailand right now for taking CF with Super Junior M in the province near Bangkok.

whaaaat.. i can't believe LJK and SuJu M were together.. they're all so handsome.. some ppl just have all the luck

OMG. He's so handsome. I love his hair this long. I mean not too short. Not too long.

LDH and LJK?!? Looking forward to that.

LJK for Andre Kim Fashion Show?!? Now that also very interesting.

SO much happening and to look forward too.

Can't wait to see Suju and Junki together... *hopefully*... plus also the other stars who are there!!! XD

Hello all...

Thank you guys for all the updates! :)

Omo..LJK would pair up with LDH for the upcoming Andre Kim Fashion Show? :w00t::w00t: I am so excited!

de5f980a7640c121b0351dfdl6.th.jpg

*credit dcjunki and as labeled

2009.02.03 pepsi cf shooting ~

PHOTOS REMOVED!

(I removed it) ~~ SuJu fans must not also put out photos from the CF~~

as of now ~

photo credits as tagged

got these in the soompi forum of SuJu fans ... so there ~ I spotted jun ki ^^ hahaha ^^

SuJu fans are great!! they were able to took photos!~

Hi 0029 - thanks for posting the photos. I noticed that his asst. really love him since he's the only one who has an umbrella - hahaha - It's just bad that all the shots taken were all the back/side view one. I'm excited to watch this CF soon. Pepsi ads are always cool! I hope he could still be active while serving his term soon. No harm to wish, huh? lol: :)

Hi 0029 - thanks for posting the photos. I noticed that his asst. really love him since he's the only one who has an umbrella - hahaha - It's just bad that all the shots taken were all the back/side view one. I'm excited to watch this CF soon. Pepsi ads are always cool! I hope he could still be active while serving his term soon. No harm to wish, huh? lol: :)

actually i posted this a while ago in dcjunki, it's said that's it's not yet allowed to put it out ~

hahaha.. cause it's really prohibited of taking photos... anyway I already posted it here , and also it was out in other SuJu fans forums too ... so it will still be seen..

just do not post it in other sites yet ~~

thanks for the latest pics... I'm seriously liking junki's haiiiiir!!!

it's been a while since ive seen his orange hair. ^_^

and this picture: http://img2.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/6...892269_full.jpg

it's awesome. Junki must have felt tons of love from his thai fans ^_^

I would have done that too if i were in thailand. kekekekek.

Guest 2pompadour

Hi there!!!

I am so happy. I saw Junki again last night at Suwannabhum Airport. He flew back to Seoul at 11.00 pm. He changed his schedule. Actually, he planed to fly back today morning.

Again..he is so handsome and adorable. He was very nice to his fans as always. I followed him into immigration counter while he was queuing in a line... I talked to him.."JunKi Can I take you photo? He smiled and posted to me to take a picture of him but but but the immigration officer told me that can't take pivture in here...poor me.

I talked to Junki again about my cookies that I gave him. Junki...Do you eat my cookies? and he say yes. :-) I told him that I baked them by myself...Junki smiled to me.

I said...JunKi pls come back here again. we are waiting for u. He smiled and did his hand as a OK sign. while he was checking passport with the officer he had to take off his sunglasses.....wow his eyes are so lively and sharp...I don't how to explain....

When he entered to the gate he waved and smiled to us and also kiss his hand and give it to us...:-)

I am so happy to meet to and have a chance to talk to him.

Just want to share my encounter with Junki. He is so handsome and nice to him fans!!! He quite tall and not chubby. He looks so perfect!!!!

Guest 2pompadour

This is a clip from hotel that Junki stayed and at the airport

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjyzg3wxdzq

Credit: Jun Ki Pantip Thailand Fan Club!!!

The location for shooting this CF is around 400 kms from BKK but it was not a problem for Junki Thai fans. We are followed him and waited to see him for 4 days long!!! And Junki deserves our love.

Hi there!!!

I am so happy. I saw Junki again last night at Suwannabhum Airport. He flew back to Seoul at 11.00 pm. He changed his schedule. Actually, he planed to fly back today morning.

Again..he is so handsome and adorable. He was very nice to his fans as always. I followed him into immigration counter while he was queuing in a line... I talked to him.."JunKi Can I take you photo? He smiled and posted to me to take a picture of him but but but the immigration officer told me that can't take pivture in here...poor me.

I talked to Junki again about my cookies that I gave him. Junki...Do you eat my cookies? and he say yes. :-) I told him that I baked them by myself...Junki smiled to me.

I said...JunKi pls come back here again. we are waiting for u. He smiled and did his hand as a OK sign. while he was checking passport with the officer he had to take off his sunglasses.....wow his eyes are so lively and sharp...I don't how to explain....

When he entered to the gate he waved and smiled to us and also kiss his hand and give it to us...:-)

I am so happy to meet to and have a chance to talk to him.

Just want to share my encounter with Junki. He is so handsome and nice to him fans!!! He quite tall and not chubby. He looks so perfect!!!!

Hi 2pompadour - wow, another story from you......... You're luckier now since you get to talk to him this time. You see, he ate your cookies. I really do envy you! He's so sweet to his fans. He's just too nice to accommodate you for a supposedly picture-taking. I'm just so happy for you that you've seen seen him 2x already & might see him again next month, huh? Thanks for sharing again your encounter with him. I couldn't agree with you - he just looks so perfect! So, his return was made earlier may be because the CF shoot has finished earlier, too, huh? Just have luck next time to have a picture together with him. :lol::)

This is a clip from hotel that Junki stayed and at the airport

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjyzg3wxdzq

Credit: Jun Ki Pantip Thailand Fan Club!!!

The location for shooting this CF is around 400 kms from BKK but it was not a problem for Junki Thai fans. We are followed him and waited to see him for 4 days long!!! And Junki deserves our love.

2pompadour, also, thanks for sharing this video. The location shoot was a little far from BKK, huh? Still so many fans followed him there...... I'm sure you're one among the crowd here inside the airport. :lol::) :

Guest 2pompadour

Hi 2pompadour - wow, another story from you......... You're luckier now since you get to talk to him this time. You see, he ate your cookies. I really do envy you! He's so sweet to his fans. He's just too nice to accommodate you for a supposedly picture-taking. I'm just so happy for you that you've seen seen him 2x already & might see him again next month, huh? Thanks for sharing again your encounter with him. I couldn't agree with you - he just looks so perfect! So, his return was made earlier may be because the CF shoot has finished earlier, too, huh? Just have luck next time to have a picture together with him. :lol::)

I don't know why he changed his flight but we still caught him. Our networking is superb!!! Some followed him at shooting location some were in BKK (including me) in case he changes his plan. Chansing him is not easy it is difficult task and have to make a lot of effort. I want to say thanks to my friends at Junki Pantip Thailand Fan Club that they were updated Junki movement to me all day long yesterday coz i have to work!!! And I got a phone call aound 8.00 pm from my friend at location that Junki is on the way to the airport pls go there now!!! Very exciting!!! Finally, we all met him at the airport have a chace to give him our gift.

I felt that he was so happy that there were a lot of fan wait to see him at the airport and shooting location.

Want to see more pictures pls click:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...7498693.html#75

2pompadour, also, thanks for sharing this video. The location shoot was a little far from BKK, huh? Still so many fans followed him there...... I'm sure you're one among the crowd here inside the airport. :lol::) :

me? You can see my back in the clip (almost the end of the clip), I were following Junki to the immigration counter. I was sneaking. Actually, we are not allow to get in there if you have no boarding pass!!! I wore yellow t-shirt with long and curly hair.

I don't know why he changed his flight but we still caught him. Our networking is superb!!! Some followed him at shooting location some were in BKK (including me) in case he changes his plan. Chansing him is not easy it is difficult task and have to make a lot of effort. I want to say thanks to my friends at Junki Pantip Thailand Fan Club that they were updated Junki movement to me all day long yesterday coz i have to work!!! And I got a phone call aound 8.00 pm from my friend at location that Junki is on the way to the airport pls go there now!!! Very exciting!!! Finally, we all met him at the airport have a chace to give him our gift.

I felt that he was so happy that there were a lot of fan wait to see him at the airport and shooting location.

Want to see more pictures pls click:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...7498693.html#75

me? You can see my back in the clip (almost the end of the clip), I were following Junki to the immigration counter. I was sneaking. Actually, we are not allow to get in there if you have no boarding pass!!! I wore yellow t-shirt with long and curly hair.

2pompadour, wondering what did all of you give him this time? I'm sure he felt happy seeing many fans waiting for him at the location shoot, at his hotel & at the airport. Sorry, but can't view the link you posted or is it just me? Oh, I saw the girl running, only seeing her back almost at the last part, was that you? :lol::)