Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest jhealizzie

he went to Japan again!

yay!

lucky japanese! :D

i hope i can see him personally, ALWAYS, like unnie wendy.

thanks for the pics! :D

*UPDATED credit: dcjunki & final_distanze@popcornfor2

20090118_.jpg

M stands for MASOCHIST ! th_hihi.gif

02xy1.gif

i miss him! i miss his puffing face...

i'm totally lost without seeing his pics!th_lonely.gif

well, i guess, he rest in Japan?

so, back to work before going to military!*damn

On the 17th, Jun Ki along with the rest of the Iljimae cast went to watch a musical starring the guy that played Eun Chae's (Han Hyo Joo) brother, Siwan.

You can see a bit of him in the beginning here:

Thanks for posting this clip from HHJ's fan.

My eyes went really wide open when I saw one item Jun Ki was using in this clip :P Not saying what it is..but it was for his 27th birthday last year, something I gave him :sweatingbullets:

Sometime in May 2008 when I was in Korea to visit his Iljimae filming sites, I happened to come face to face with Jun Ki during an outing when he was not working on this day. I saw him using this item.

Hi - this is the news all about.............. :lol::)

HONGKONG FANS TAKE “ILJIMAE” TO THE STREETS

According to Lee Joon Ki’s management agency, Mentor Entertainment, Lee Joon Ki’s Hong Kong fans have made their own “Iljimae” promotional posters/items and took them onto the busy streets after the drama was confirmed to be broadcast in Hong Kong.

The representative of Lee Joon Ki’s Hong Kong Fans Club said: “Although the Hong Kong fans have limited powers, but since Lee Joon Ki’s drama has been confirmed to air in Hong Kong, everyone of us took the initiative to do what we can for him.”

Touched by his fans’ actions, Lee Joon Ki, through his respective company, has expressed his gratitude to them. He said: “I was truly surprised and touched when I heard that my fans from Hong Kong went out to the street to help promote the drama. I really wish to thank them. I hope that ‘Iljimae’ which will begin broadcast in Hong Kong soon, will be well-liked by everyone.”

Same drama, different treatment. I’m pretty sure fans club in Singapore didn’t go to such extent. “Iljimae” has already finished airing over here, but it seems like there wasn’t much discussions over the drama. Perhaps, the Korean drama fever over here is truly not what it used to be anymore.

Credit : Hanfever

There are news reporting that Jun Ki may release a CD of 5 new songs in March 2009 :P

After attending the musical play of Iljimae actor Kim Muyeol (Siwan)..the Iljimae cast went for a meal and drinks together. The play is titled "Pleasant Life". Next day on 18 Jan., Jun Ki posted the pics of the gathering and his message in his cyworld ^^ He enjoyed the musical and was happy to meet up with the cast again.

Junki the singer back in action?!? Hopefully that would really be true. I missed him singing... I got really addicted to the three songs that he released in his digital single previously.

There are news reporting that Jun Ki may release a CD of 5 new songs in March 2009 :P

After attending the musical play of Iljimae actor Kim Muyeol (Siwan)..the Iljimae cast went for a meal and drinks together. The play is titled "Pleasant Life". Next day on 18 Jan., Jun Ki posted the pics of the gathering and his message in his cyworld ^^ He enjoyed the musical and was happy to meet up with the cast again.

Greeeesss!!! I'm very glad to hear Jun ki voice again !

Thank you Wendy for sharing the info xxx

How could i check his schedule in Cyworld ? i would like to know what's his plan in next month .. will he visit somewhere soon ?

Greeeesss!!! I'm very glad to hear Jun ki voice again !

Thank you Wendy for sharing the info xxx

How could i check his schedule in Cyworld ? i would like to know what's his plan in next month .. will he visit somewhere soon ?

Jun Ki does not post his schedules in his homepage.

Yes, we are expecting to hear him sing again. Although he is not cut out to be a great gasoo..he tries his best and we are satisfied :sweatingbullets:

LEE JUN KI GOES INTO MUSIC

Actor Lee Jun Ki has decided to tackle the music scene next. After successful big and small screen appearances in "The King and the Clown" and "Iljimae", the model-turned-actor is now ready to debut as a KPOP act. Junki demonstrated his singing abilities first with the three singles he produced in 2006, however this album, which will be released in March, will be his first official album.

His manager revealed that Junki is training hard in singing as well as dancing much like any debuting artist would, and he is also taking part in the song writing process.

credits: allkpop

Jun Ki does not post his schedules in his homepage.

Yes, we are expecting to hear him sing again. Although he is not cut out to be a great gasoo..he tries his best and we are satisfied :sweatingbullets:

Thank you very much Wendy, I have heard gossip that he is planing to fly to other country in next month. tututtut

LEE JUN KI GOES INTO MUSIC

WHHHATTT?! :o should i be delighted??? OF COURSE! lol i was just shocked that he will pursue his singing career. oh well in a poll that ive seen where they asked which actor could gain popularity if he entered music industry and jun ki won the poll sooo i guess it wont be questionable whether the audience will like it or not... I LOOK FORWARD TO IT. i`m waay ready to purchase his single :) :)

Wowow.... I'll be seeing Junki not as an actor but as a singer/artist! That's really great. I would really love if he'll promote and do a lot of performances.

But for sure I'll buy that album. So that this mean he'll have a thread in the K-music too?! Or does he already have one!?!? XD

Guest Mariposa28

willenette thanks dear for the news ^^

omo omo junki singing again, youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im so happy, i loved his single, still enjoying his songs on my mp3, working hard and dancing,i can't wait to listen to his album, a whole album, weee must be very patient, participating in the writing process, that's great, we'll have a junki's song writer :D:D

Wowow.... I'll be seeing Junki not as an actor but as a singer/artist! That's really great. I would really love if he'll promote and do a lot of performances.

But for sure I'll buy that album. So that this mean he'll have a thread in the K-music too?! Or does he already have one!?!? XD

riehae, I don't think he has a thread at the other section but maybe after he releases this album we could see one. Soon, he'll be both an actor & a singer, actually, this guy can sing very well & can dance, too. He has a good voice. He's a great artist. Looking forward for his album soon just as I have waited for his digital album before. It's been a long while after that Digital album so I'm really anticipating this one. I like his 3-songs in there. I really enjoyed hearing & listening to his voice. Now, for this upcoming album, wow, another new songs from him again. :lol::)

Guest Senorita_

Hi - this is the news all about.............. :lol::)

HONGKONG FANS TAKE “ILJIMAE” TO THE STREETS

Credit : Hanfever

Hong Kong fans are sweet <3 I hope the drama would be a big hit there. It's a drama that cannot be missed =)

---------------------

I don't think I heard Jun Ki sing before, but it sounds interesting to hear him release a single. I'll be looking forward to it :)

Guest jhealizzie

^^ oh, try his song "Babo sarang" or Foolish Love. :D

it's one of my fave songs that he sang.

i think he also sang "One word".

forgot some of the title though.

you can hear it in imeem or youtube.

He has a cool soothing voice :)

You guys will love it!:D

Here's the english trans of jun ki's recent cy post..

I see them too often...keke

2009.01.18 - 13:18 p.m.

I don't know how many times it has been...

After finishing Iljimae, I see our group too often...

We really have nothing else to do..hehehe joking..

Now the meetings are becoming mandatory and we're collecting membership fees..

people feel better when they meet with happy people..

I told Mu Yeol over and over that I'll watch his play but I felt so sorry for not keeping my promise..

now I kept that promise.

Mu Yeol-sshi looked really cool on stage. clapclapclap.

I'll let you know when we're going to have our next meeting.

Sunbae-nim~ did you all relieve yourselves from hangover?

Korean to English Translations by: nahnus of Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

Here's the english trans of jun ki's recent cy post..

I see them too often...keke

2009.01.18 - 13:18 p.m.

I don't know how many times it has been...

After finishing Iljimae, I see our group too often...

We really have nothing else to do..hehehe joking..

Now the meetings are becoming mandatory and we're collecting membership fees..

people feel better when they meet with happy people..

I told Mu Yeol over and over that I'll watch his play but I felt so sorry for not keeping my promise..

now I kept that promise.

Mu Yeol-sshi looked really cool on stage. clapclapclap.

I'll let you know when we're going to have our next meeting.

Sunbae-nim~ did you all relieve yourselves from hangover?

Korean to English Translations by: nahnus of Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

Hi - wow, thanks for sharing the translation of his message here. He always finds time to send & post messages even in his busiest time. I miss seeing him back on-screen again. It's been a long while since Iljimae. So nice to know that he finds time to unwind with his close friends once in a while. But as he said, the meeting with the group is already a mandatory & has membership fee. Looking forward for his next message/post. :lol::)