Britney Is Bringing "sexy Back"!

Guest PerniciousJuJu

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

not only is it too 'sexy' but it's also a very ugly 'dress'. and her mum's bd party too, what is she thinking. her mum must be a very very liberal person

not very sexy, I must say. but I wouldn't accuse her of being a total mess/skank. She just lost all that weight after having a baby so of course she's going to want to show off her new body

I thought her outfit looked REEEEALLY familiar but apparently it's not the same dress I had in mind from years ago [2001]:

indexphpuc7.jpg

Guest phenom-achine

To her mother's birthday?

My, oh my Britney - 0-. I thought she would become more conservative after having two babies...

I guess not.

Guest i heart victoria's secret

ok i @ first thought wow how great that britney's finally getting cleaned up and fixing her body like how it was before. but now that totally changed. dude that's what you wear to like a bachlorette/bachlor party, not to your mothers party. jeez what an idiot

not very sexy, I must say. but I wouldn't accuse her of being a total mess/skank. She just lost all that weight after having a baby so of course she's going to want to show off her new body

I thought her outfit looked REEEEALLY familiar but apparently it's not the same dress I had in mind from years ago [2001]:

indexphpuc7.jpg

yeah i thought the same. she desperately needs a new stylist.

Guest SukarDrops

indexphpuc7.jpg

i dont even think that dress is "hot" its trashy...thats like bedroom sexy time wear for old hags..

Archived