Britney Is Bringing "sexy Back"!

Guest PerniciousJuJu

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JenniFOO

yes yes that dress does look VERY familiar.... like..... i think it was an mtv award.. a very long time back. HAHA

Yeah it looks like that dress that she wore to some award show, that she went with kfed. And she carried a little chihuahua with her. I think thats where she wore this dress to, or something similar to it. lol

On a brighter note, leaste shes wearing underwear. I really should read every reply before replying LOL :) <3 Britney. LOL I think I'm one of the minorities on this forum that still loves Britney, despite the party-hardy-ing and the underwearless shots and what not. XD

how come a woman with millions of dollars cant afford to hire a good stylist?!

there's so many ways she could've worn this dress and looked classy. even if she wore it already, it's not so bad. but she wore it twice, and twice she looked so bleh...

Guest BoA*SarangHae

^ i agree

moms birthday..this is an insult

and plus, she shoudlve at least considered her weight as well

that outfit just makes her look fatter

sigh

i dunno man

shes beautiful normally, but now... dunno... >< too sluttish and dumb for my taste... looks fugly now..

ew if i was her mother, i would slap her.

So would i!!!

yes yes that dress does look VERY familiar.... like..... i think it was an mtv award.. a very long time back. HAHA

Its different the other 1 was less revealin!

Archived