❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

Just dropped here .. I hope everyone is doing well :)

I love shinhye so much that I pray to Lord Jesus to give all the happiness to her. I want her grow tremendously, the whole world should turn to know her. But I want her to focus more on herself , I want her to rest well, there are people who takes advantage of her popularity. She deserves more.. She shines in everything. I hope she will take a long solid break, refreshes herself, yes I badly want her to comeback again. But I want her comeback to be a strong one.. Something huge!!! I don't mind if there is no lead hero..i just want her to be the main role.. Something different!!!  I pray that she will grab the right project which will be her biggest comeback till now.. Just love her so much.

- from a crazy PSH fan :) everyone be well until next time :)

hi @ash011 ! I'm doing good thank you. How are you? I hope you're doing great :) 

crossing my fingers for our dearest Shinhye. I pray that she continue to trust in the Lord who began a good work in her and who is able to fulfill it. Career wise, I wish Shinhye to be like excellent actress Jeon Doyeon :wub: I hope for her next film, it would be with her JDY sunbaenim.

• Like 4

Hope to see her receiving the Award! Well deserve. She doesn't only hand her  donations, she genuinely enjoys to invested  her time to humble doing voluntary work and help others in need to feel better, showing she cares! God continue to bless you always. Don't ever change, unless for what you believe it will make you happier! :heart:

80ece406-8359-4417-b82a-a08d8c028b94.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

people who takes advantage of her popularity. She deserves more.. She shines in everything

Thank for stopping by!  

I quote you on that! She likes( I want to believe that and not forced to) to help and promote others, but many senseless take advantage, and many times putting her in odds position, taking all the undeserved hated and unfair criticism. Such beautiful soul! We just have to pray that her Guardian Angel will continue to protect her with the grace of God! :wub:

PS= I am looking forward to her movie”Call”. It sounds promising. Fingers cross. :)

• Like 4