❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

0Bwq1tbdeTmQoS0FJeTQ5STFDMTQ.jpg

The 5 Most Powerful Pitchers in Korean Baseball History 

AUGUST 18, 2015 / UPDATED : JUNE 5, 2016

Some idols made headlines for their ceremonial pitch during the Korean professional baseball season. 

The ceremonial first pitch has now become more of a marketing opportunity for both the teams and the celebrities. For celebs, throwing the first pitch puts you on the map as a major star, while for the teams, it is a chance to create another channel to attract more fans to their games. As for 2015, so far there have been a lot of celebrity first pitches. However, today we’re going to look at the 5 most remarkable cases. Some of celebrities throw out maybe the best celebrity first pitche of all time. We have Yuri and the top 5 best ever. Check out all the best celebrity pitchers making the first ceremonial pitch at baseball matches in the Korea. 

What makes them “remarkable”? Well, there are a number of factors, but it basically comes down to one or more of these five things:

1. how famous they are

2. how attractive they are

3. how well they did

4. how poorly they did

5. how ideally they wore

So who’s on the list? 

Skipped.......

TOP 2. Park Shin Hye (2006. 10. 9)

PARK SHIN HYE PITCH, RANDY SHINHYE

In 2006, Shin Hye was invited to open for Kia Tigers. Her excellent left-hand pitching skills earned her the nickname ‘Randy Shin Hye’ ㅡ Park Shin Hye + Randy Johnoson who is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher.  

https://www.kpopmap.com/the-5-most-powerful-pitchers-in-korean-baseball-history/

• Like 4

Hello...

Can't wait to watch Call....when can we watch it? Any info? I love to see her acting that i haven't seen before....really thankful to the Director!

Re Moa...her acting is also marvelous.. i mean everytime she cries i cry with her. It means she really nail her character so well. I know HB is also good but he is much better when acting together with SH. He must be very thankful to SH that he got high motivation to work harder for MOA. I watched his last drama Hyde, Jakyll n Me....i couldn't continue till the end. I salute SH, she always creates warm and friendly working environment. I really hope people who work with her realize that and thank her. 

I watch her crying when the interviewer (little house in the forest) asked "are u happy now?" SH said ...no....but she is thankful...:cry: why so painful knowing she was not happy....hopefully she is now.

Hopping she gets what she deserves in life. I wish she can get many awards this year...and see her slay the red carpet with my proud eyes. She definetely should get award from Moa...and wish from Call as well...

Cheers!

• Like 2