❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

Miss you too @Branwen...you and that sharp humor of yours hehehe....do you know that I hated Shin Hye once? She was so effective as an antagonist in Goong that it just made me want to pull her hair and drown her in a tub of water.... now calm down everyone....i said i hated her character and not SH... LOL ... 
1003759_891861387509501_7253682628495435

Саша Rain said:It does not appeal to many but it is my feeling today 
She was a lovely talented child.
Now her age is 24 years
I expect that she will be beautiful (not just cute) stylish talented lady. It will be a new stage in her career.Sometimes I think that ... she realized this and started to move in the right direction ... but ... take very little time and she comes back to the image of a just cute cheerful girl. This is sad. And I do not understand ... why?Self-doubt? No willpower? No desire to move forward? What? 
I am a fan of her talent for a long time. Now - the breakthrough time. It's now or never.I am afraid that she will miss this chance, if she will not to work on yourself, will not be lazy and will not give yourself a relief. She must not  distracted by something else. She needs to concentrate on the essentials, She must constantly improve, and not stay in one place. 
I do not see this her movement now. Alas.
Now she looks like a cute chubby housewife, not the adult stylish actress. :(  Sorry...
I was not disappointed still. I'm still waiting. I hope  ... 
If she does not plan to succeed as an actress, then it's all right. She is a really nice person. She will be a good mother and mistress of the cafe. 
But I'm a fan of her talent of the actress in the first place. I'm sure she has a chance to become a very good actress, not only in Korea. I'll regret  if this does not happen.

Guest myhepyending

I just back from PSH Thai's press conference. ...OMG!!!! I'm still spazzing & mesmerised!!!! She is soooooooo beautiful!!!! She is 300% more beautiful than in pictures! Like many said she is not photogenic... you have to look her by yourself to know exactly how beautiful she is!

She was walking in front of me! I was too excited to see her, my heart was thumping so fast and my hands were shaking! After i see her in front of me i couldn't take my eyes off her! She is indeed a GODDESS!!! like one of her costar said she is 'pure white goddess'! It's 100% true!

She is not fat at all! Not even chubby!!! Her body is perfect! She has curves all in the right places! Everything about her is perfect. I'm not bragging, but this is from what i see this evening. I never saw a person as beautiful as her! The way she talks, the way she flipped her hairs, the way she walks....i fall in love with her...so deeply!

This is the first time i meet her...I'm not from Thailand, i fly from my country just to see her and attend her fm! This is the craziest thing i ever did in my whole life!

As I'm typing this... I'm still in daze and still couldn't believe she was in front of me. I didn't expect she is that beautiful! She is beyond my expectation! :x :-O :x :-O

I haven't watched all of Goong S, @nistymaj.. She's so relatable in a role and very effective. I might actually hate her character if I watched more. LOL. And anyways, PSH is looking so damn good in Thailand. She looks so pretty and cute. Which reminds me, please people, don't complain about PSH taking on cutesy roles. I bet some roles don't require the character to be cute, but PSH is just innately cute that she makes her roles even cuter.
And how can you not love her???

ngam-anh-my-nhan-the-heirs-sieu-dang-yeu

tumblr_lv9xod8YTm1qedxfzo3_250.gif

@myhepyending

AHHHHH!! You saw her! I'm so happy for you!! She's so beautiful right? Right??? I've seen her in person too and she's so lovely!! She's not fat or thin, just right! Even my friend said she looks so thin in person and when I told her PSH has been losing weight, she's like, "Where else can she lose fat with that thin body of hers??"

And lol @Cawa Rain, maybe it's just your way of saying things but your "it's now or never" thing literally cracks me up. It's like your being a fan has a statute of limitations. She's been in the industry for ten years so I guess she still has several months to prove herself to you. Well, i guess it's your own way of supporting her. Good luck! Keep your fingers crossed!  :D We'll be crossing our fingers too!

OMO, I just did something for a short time and when I came back the thread was on fire!
As expected of our awesome friends here! I have nothing more to say..impressed.gif
What are you guys? Fire extinguisher? lol Why are you only coming out at these times? [-(
Because I can't see you, just give yourselves a pat on the shoulder for me. :Ppat.gif

to not be OT..
[140914 Rough Trans Park Shin Hye's tweet] The last stop for last year's Asia Tour is Thailand. The last stop for this year's tour is Thailand too~ It's so amazing~ *happy* It's even happier that Mamonde is with me this time round, thank you to the fans who came to today's press conference ^^-See all of you tomorrow ❤
cr: Wintercherub
That skin.. :x
Bx5zhMDCMAATQSD.jpg
cr: i_am_nong

Guest myhepyending

@branwen thanks chingu! For me, i think she is already too thin! She just need to maintain her weight... no need to lost weight anymore...if she still losing weight she will be too skinny!

I think she has become more beautiful, prettier and more mature! She doesn't have the cute vibe anymore! She is more contended and lovely now! Our angel is blooming very prettily~~~~

While she was walking in front of me...then she turned her head, her hairs flipped. ...OMG i think i just died there...i was holding my breath. ..she is sooooo stunning, beautiful, gorgeous when she did that!

@myhepyending  She is beautiful and pretty and yeah, too thin now! And why does she always shorts at Thailand anyway??

Park Shin Hye in Thailand 2013

Park-Shin-Hye-Thailand-2013-park-shin-hy

Park Shin Hye Thailand 2014

x10655146_1503031603287345_983296652_n.j

credit to owners of pics

Guest myhepyending

@branwen maybe bcos it's kinda hot here right now....

Can't wait to go to her fm tomorrow! Hope i have the chance to take photo group & hi5 with her! Pray for me chingus! ;;)

@myhepytnding I am so happy for you .....I hope that I will meet shinhye like you....I love shinhye for long time....shinhye is only actress who I like.....I love everything is shinhye....I am so happy everytimes ....see her smlie.. ..I will support and love you forever ...PARKSHINHYE :x
sorry I don't good at English....but It come from my heart:)

@myhepyending did she say she will dance this time? Hope you'll not just have a great time tomorrow but also be one of the lucky fans to take a photo with her or hi5 with her. :)
Bx5uuTiCQAAhM6M.jpg:large
cr: as tagged

Guest myhepyending

@myhepytnding I am so happy for you .....I hope that I will meet shinhye like you....I love shinhye for long time....shinhye is only actress who I like.....I love everything is shinhye....I am so happy everytimes ....see her smlie.. ..I will support and love you forever ...PARKSHINHYE :x

sorry I don't good at English....but It come from my heart:)

Thanks chingu! Hope one day you will meet her too! You nned to pray harder! :D

@jennbee sorry i don't know....i couldn't understand a bit what were they saying...lol! But i think she didn't mention anything about dancing :-/