❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest twingals

So excited for Shinhye in 3MAD, can't wait! What is her next project? Koala had 2 articles mentioning her to star in 2 adaptations/ remake of Chinese drama, I'm pretty sure she received scripts for theses as she mentioned overseas collaborations as one of her choices. What do you think? period or modern piece? Funny how it has Jo In Sung in both articles.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/21/popular-c-novel-silent-separation-getting-k-drama-remake-along-the-lines-of-c-drama-my-sunshine/

Park Shin Hye Looks Utterly Elegant in Latest Pictorial for Agatha Paris

Park Shin Hye Looks Utterly Elegant in Latest Pictorial for Agatha Paris

Jewelry brand Agatha Paris released a sneak peek into their Fall/Winter 2015 collection starring their beautiful model, actress Park Shin Hye.

In the two pictures released by the brand, Park Shin Hye modeled the jewelry line’s latest collection, which was inspired by star constellations. In one image, Park Shin Hye can be seen in a plain white blouse while donning simple but colorful jewelry. In the other image, she is wearing a beautiful black dress, looking utterly ethereal with crystal accessories.

Park Shin Hye most recently appeared in the movie “Beauty Inside.” She is currently in the process of choosing her next acting project.

park shin hye 02

Source: (1) (2)/soompi

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Delivers Posh Fall Style In Her SELF China Pictorial.

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 21, 2015

Park Shin Hye for SELF China.
(Photo : SELF China )

On August 21, the Chinese publication SELF released photos from the September 2015 issue through their official Weibo account. Park Shin Hye, who recently appeared at a fan meeting within the region, shows off her ability to seamlessly wear patterns like checkers, plaid and houndstooth.

The actress graces the cover of the upcoming issue with a mature look that exemplifies her position as a trendsetter in Korean and Asian fashion.

Each image captures the grainy, dreamscape of 1970s-era fashion. The Hallyu star evokes the imagery of iconic fashion models when she is depicted in a modern-take on the school girl meets prairie woman look. The bulk of the shoot incorporates long sleeves and skirt lengths, however, there is also a point where there is a shift towards contemporary styles. This serves as a stark contrast to the sexy trend which has led to shorter skirts, punctuated by leggy silhouettes.

While most of the looks featured in the pictorial focus on styles that can be worn during the transition towards cooler weather, one of the most stunning outfits includes a dark, heavy-weight sweater.

The Chinese video portal iqiyi provided behind-the-scenes footage of the SELF photo shoot, which was published on their fashion Weibo. The video captures her willingness to attempt different poses and cooperative spirit, during the shoot.

Throughout the upcoming editorial shoot, Park Shin Hye demonstrates her ability to capture images of modesty and to deliver an alluring image.

While she has yet to confirm her next K-Drama, Park recently returned to the silver screen as part of the ensemble cast of “The Beauty Inside.”

Source:http://www.kdramastars.com

• Like 11

To Shinhye & everyone in this thread...

If you carry with you one thing today, let it be this: you are smart, you are beautiful and you are loved.

credits: sophiabush IG

@ Tiggie2...i wouldn't understand Knets positive reaction about Inhye's upcoming 3MAD without your english translation. Thanks a lot :)

@ indahm, bluenB & Jenmarie30...Shinhye is back at Oksoonbung!!! i'm going nuts for 3MAD. I want more! Taecyeon is such an energetic dude :lol: Seeing Shinhye in action always make my day extra special. ;)

@ JenniferG..indeed, Kim Yeon Hwa is a very beautiful and lovable ghost wrapped in a piognant and meaningful story. 

@ Cawa Rain, BluenB & azuvilla2006...fancy Self Mag shots and article there :wub: and she's channeling CHANEL :w00t: that's why her numbers are quiet classy.

@ JenniferG...those cover mag arts are fun and cool, aren't they? 

@ twingal...from the link above, i only catch c-novel Silent Separation. What is the other drama material involving Shinhye & Jo Insung? :blink: may i have the link for 2nd article?

Shinhye would likely graduate first. I hope Shinhye would not decide on this but rather pick up a gritty & unchartered territory. 

Perhaps a period action drama or modern suspense thriller, something we haven't seen before :w00t:

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 12

Park Shin Hye responds to rumors of plastic surgery

Posted on August 22, 2015

145-e1425446531131.jpg

On August 21st, actress Park Shin Hye responded to negative comments and rumors claiming she underwent extensive plastic surgery.

On August 21st, Park Shin Hye uploaded a picture with captions “I’m working hard with only what my mother gave me…I don’t know why with such beautiful lips and precious hands you would say and write such things…I feel sad..”

Netizens who came across this news defended the actress with vigor

[+ 1410, – 51] There are actually people who criticize Park Shin Hye’s appearance saying she had plastic surgery?? Isn’t it obvious she’s natural when you look at past pictures?

[+ 1128, – 63] Is there anything to criticize about this woman

[+ 1080, – 50] Park Shin Hye’s not only beautiful she talks with grace too ㅠ those who are criticizing her are going to get a taste of karma.

Source: MyDaily/koreaboo

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Photo spotted at the House on “Three Meals a Day” to Be their Finale Guest

Aug 22, 2015

image89.jpg

Lee Sun Kyun, the latest guest on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon,” wondered when he saw a photo of Park Shin Hye at the house.

On one corner of the house there are photo display of past guest celebrities who appeared on the show. But only Park Shin Hye’s photo got the focus on a magazine spread.

Lee Seo Jin commented by saying, “She found her own magazine photo while we were starting a fire. She asked me not to burn it.” Lee Sun Kyun also pokes fun at a photo of Kim Kwang Gyu which accentuates the look of short legs.

The fans are eager in waiting for Park Shin Hye’s return appearance on the show next week. She is the finale guest for this season.

Source:kpopfighting

---------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon Poses for ‘Mind Bridge’ as models

Aug 22, 2015

image87-700x466.jpg

1_zpslxzm8afg.jpg~original

Fashion brand ‘Mind Bridge’s Fall 2015 collection preview is already out, featuring their top models as Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon!

The two are adorable and refined in the released pictures, although we do hope that they would pose a little closer together, and maybe even engage in a bit of skinship! Otherwise, the two celebrities are looking stunning with their long, lean figures.

You can check out the brand’s fall collection on their official website.

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 9

Park Shin-hye speaks up against plastic surgery rumors

Updated : August 23 2015

(Park Shin-hye's Instagram)

Coveted South Korean actress Park Shin-hye hit back at rumormongers on her Instagram account Saturday.

“I live with unaltered looks just as my mom gave me. Why would you use your pretty mouths and precious hands to say such things … how sad …” she said.

Park rose to stardom after appearing in a series of hit dramas such as “The Heirs” and “Pinocchio.”

She also took part in the film “Beauty Inside,” as one of the actors playing a man who wakes up each morning in a different body.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kppherald

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye looks captivatingly elegant in her new advertisement campaign for 'Bruno Magli'

August 22, 2015

park-shin-hye_1440200652_af_org.jpg

The beautiful Park Shin Hye turned heads in her new advertising campaign for the 'Bruno Magli Korea'!

Shedding her bright smile and cheery persona for a more mature vibe, we have to point out that we're so impressed by this look. From monochromatic attire to natural makeup, the actress looks stunningly beautiful! 

You can check out the rest of the advertisement photos below!

park-shin-hye_1440200829_11894006_950478

park-shin-hye_1440200832_11930944_950478

park-shin-hye_1440200864_11864976_950478

If you haven't seen some of her earlier released photos, you can see them right here too.

park-shin-hye_1440201729_11838786_945566

park-shin-hye_1440201751_11894510_948701

park-shin-hye_1440201771_11856402_945566

Source:allkpop

• Like 12