❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

So happy to see the 3 Meals preview clip! Yay, to see SH enjoy the fruits of her labour and to see Minki's puppies for the first time in person!!!

Does anyone understand Korean? Towards the end of the preview clip, it seems Taecyeon is asking when can he xxxx (this part I can't understand) and PSH said 'go quickly'? Then KK started to tease Taecyeon... Hmmm... what exactly are they saying? Or is my imagination getting the better of me? :D 

It's so lovely to see her smiling and having a great time with cast and crew. Can't wait for next week! 

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye denies hateful commenters accusing her of plastic surgery

psh.jpg

Article: Park Shin Hye has a word with hateful commenters, "I'm living with the same looks my parents gave birth to me with"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,088, -40] There are actually people who claim Park Shin Hye got plastic surgery? You can just look at her past photos and see for yourself; it's obvious to anyone that she's natural

2. [+858, -50] What is there even to hate on her about

3. [+808, -39] Not only does she have a pretty face but the way she talks tooㅠ Karma will get those haters!

4. [+51, -4] She's already proven that she's natural, so many videos of her as a child actress since she debuted in elementary school..

5. [+43, -2] Before she was on 'Stairway to Heaven', she was in an Lee Seung Hwan music video and she looks exactly the same. Huge eyes and everything. Even Lee Seung Hwan made an FB post about how proud he was for growing up so beautifully and naturally.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+14,142, -363] People shouldn't be so overcome with jealousy over the looks of others that they waste their time writing hateful comments. Improve your own life in that time instead... you'll develop an aura for yourself. There are plenty of people who are ugly but still have this cool aura to them that just makes them likable.

2. [+13,502, -508] She has such a pretty way with words

3. [+9,399, -499] She's so pretty

4. [+1,029, -138] She hasn't even gotten something as average as her teeth fixed, she's completely natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+927, -115] Everyone already knows she's natural

netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.il/2015/08/park-shin-hye-denies-hateful-commenters.html?m=1   

• Like 12

Park Shin Hye speaks up against all the hateful comments

August 21, 2015 @ 11:30 am
park-shin-hye_1440167809_af_org.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye, who is usually reserved, addressed the people who have been leaving her malicious comments on social media.

Some of the comments people left on her Instagram must have been a bit too much for Park Shin Hye to just sit back and take quietly, so she decided to speak up. She wrote, "I'm living as I am the way my mother brought me into this world. With pretty mouths and precious hands why would you write such things..," ending her posting with, "Geez.. It's a pity." 

Upon reading the post, supportive fans left messages of encouragement the likes of, "I think the answer is to just disregard the hate comments," and "Be strong since we're on your side."  

Let's hope Park Shin Hye doesn't feel down anymore about the negative comments and will continue living her life with her head held high. 

CM66gjKWwAAydek.png

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/park-shin-hye-speaks-up-against-all-the-hateful-comments  

• Like 11

#Parkshinhye 

Embedded image permalink

Cheer up our stunning princess. No one can put down a good person with such an amazing character. May your haters have a long life so that they will see how beautiful and successful you are even they bullied you. There's so many people around the world who loves and cared for you. Haters are only few if they compared to those who support and loves you. Stay beautiful as you are, be happy,healthy,prosper,kind,famous and down to earth person. We love you forever our dearest shinhye

Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 11

Guest purpleismycolor

ugh... what a day for us starlight angels... :mellow: I know many of you already read our princess' IG post... You all probably had gone to her instagram account, twitter account, or her weibo account to send her supportive and very encouraging messages and for that I really thank you all for the love and support you give to our princess :wub:  to be honest, when I saw her IG post and read the translation, my heart seriously ached knowing that she got hurt :tears: She usually ignores these things so for her to actually respond to those haters then those haters must've gone way overboard this time..

Why can't people just keep their bad comments to themselves? Why do they even need to bother taking some of their precious time in writing a hate comment about a person they don't like? I know there is something called "freedom of speech" but there's a limit to everything.. There's a fine line between stating an opinion and being rude... Just because they are celebrities and therefore public figures doesn't give anyone the right to judge them and type despicable things about them.. They are human beings too and like us, they get hurt... I just wish people would learn about the word "RESPECT" ..

Seeing the overflowing sweet messages from all her fans around the world somehow soothed my heart :wub: I'm sure our princess knows we got her back :wub:

Remember this?

qycspu.jpg

Just like what you said eonnie, we are right next to you... we are always there holding your hand and we will never let go of it.. forever.. Don't mind what the haters say, kill them with your smile and your success! I believe you'll soar higher and higher with your God-given talent and kind heart.. We will always be right here supporting and cheering you on! We love you Shin Hye eonnie :wub: Please be happy always :wub:

PARK SHIN HYE EONNIE AND STARLIGHT ANGELS FIGHTING!!!

smileys-cheerleading-755332.gifsmileys-cheerleading-755332.gifsmileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

omg please report that bustard account kpop.queenss he used the most disgusting way.i m trembling soo hard.can't even type.please help her.he uesd her head and disgusting nacked body.AND POST ON INSTERGRAM.I M SHAKING.PLEASEEEEE HELP.

• Like 8