• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

cr: PSH DC @stewiefg, you are so lucky to watch the c-subbed version. All the c-fans keep asking on weibo what Shin Hye can not do? She is such a multi-talented and clever girl. Media used to say she

Posted Images

September, schedule additional

- 박신혜 2014년 9월 스케줄
-  솔트 배우 스케줄 / 솔트(S.A.L.T.) 배우 
2014/09/01 10:23
 http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220109709595
전용뷰어 보기

박신혜 배우님의 2014년  9월 스케줄을 알려드립니다.

-------------------------------------

- 9월 2일 광고 촬영
- 9월 4일 광고 촬영, 광고 후시녹음
- 9월 11일 요기요 촬영   
- 9월 14일 '2014 Story of Angel' 대만
- 9월 20일 '2014 Story of Angel' 태국
- 9월 23일 롯데면세점 행사
- 9월 24일 화보촬영, 밀레 후시녹음
- 9월 29일 광고 후시녹음   

- Park Shin Hye September 2014 schedule
- Salt actress schedule / Salt (SALT) Actor
2014/09/01 10:23
  http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220109709595
Show only viewer

Please note that in September 2014 actress Park Shin Hye's schedule.

-------------------------------------

- September 02, 2009 ad shoot
- September 4 ad shoot, advertising backsight record
- September 11 shooting Yogi yo
- September 14 '2014 Story of Angel' Taiwan
- September 20 '2014 Story of Angel' in Thailand
- Lotte Duty Free Sept. 23 event
- September 24th photo shoot, millet backsight record
- September 29 ads backsight record

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                                               Pinocchio 피노키오 MV

imagejpg1_zps2e9b4ea1.jpg
pinoccho-couple1_zps1f66e6dd.jpg

10617208_686783711415290_473018013_n.jpgimagejpg1_zps111b3757.jpgpinocchio-couple2_zps6079fb80.jpg

credit to the  owner of the videos irene m and pshic thank-you.gif?w=262&h=115&h=115

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                                   (PARK SHIN HYE) & (LEE JONG-SUK) Speed Painting 

sh-mophair_zps0ffb21b8.gif

image_2014-09-16-22.jpg

10408562_500025770134224_950916889202117631_n.jpgljs-tellme1_zps442b4c53.giftumblr_n8lz71mujo1tdmvw1o1_250.gifljs-tellme2_zps4acf5084.giftumblr_n8lz71mujo1tdmvw1o4_250.gif

credit to the owners alex chen and pshic
16171.gif

Hahahaahahaha @NileRose .... about the schedule....I don't know, but I have a feeling that S.A.L.T intentionally release it a bit late for Shin Hye schedule, to avoid many fans trying to follow Shin Hye every time she had work commitment.  The ones who caught Shin Hye while she was doing her work commitment, just purely lucky fans who coincidently was there...but again that's only my guessing :)

@NukeA ...are you from Indonesia...is there any SA here from Indonesia, hello @BellaL too hihihi....I think we had to united so someday Shin Hye will visit our country and has FM here ...or is it just my wishful thinking hehehe....I really envy Thai fans..

Is it new pic???...I think it is screen cap from MBC...I never see this pic before

BySezubCIAA12-q.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

@diena11 thank you for answering my question...So is it from Heartstring? .....OK I had to admitted that I didn't watch Heartstring completely only some episodes...I guess this pics from Heartstring last episode right? Because she has long hair here...as Gyu Won, Shin Hye has short hair until episode fifteen ....

Yes, @Agie.. I'm from Indonesia, Malang East Java to be exact.. You too? Which city? Me too, i'm so envy with Thai SA.. They're so united together.. I ever open Indonesian SA, but not much happening there.. That's why i came to join here, so many spazzworthy updates status..and people here are so kind, nice, and friendly, just like u.. Nice to know u, dear @Agie.. ;)

hi..angie and NukeA ..I'm of Banyuwangi, East Java Indonesia ... in my office a lot of fan boys PSH ..I'm not post here because my english limitation, happy to find SA from Indonesia .. thanks to all beautiful friends I really like the forum PSH I always visit this forum every day to relieve stress in the workplace

oripic(679).jpegPark Shin Hye's favourite bag ‘BRUNOMAGLI’ 2014 Winter new series (Disney Edition) was sold 500pcs within 3 weeks launched. Currently this design is difficult to obtain in both online & walk-in stores, there's a need to pre-order~ 

cr: Wintercherub
More about the article HERE
Give our girl a round of applause. =D> If I am the owner of Bruno Magli, I won't let this girl end her contract with my company. :P

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️