❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Quoting @nevrmind post from MinShin page Re : NATE SIDA Poll 
nevrmind said:Just to share.

DC PSH is boycotting the Nate vote. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=216695

DC PSH is saying that as it is boycotting SIDA Nate vote, there'd be no further post to promote voting. Individual SAs can continue to vote, but there'd be no further post in DC PSH to promote voting for Nate SIDA. And also @PSH_Supporters expressed that it'll boycott the Nate vote.

Be aware that it's not all K-SAs, boycotting the SIDA Nate vote. But (significant) part of K-SAs are boycotting the Nate vote.

While boycotting the Nate vote, DC PSH will do raise issues to Nate & SIDA committee about the Nate vote - Nate & SIDA committee haven't answered clearly on what was going on during 4~5 hours in Jul 27 where Nate SIDA vote site was inaccessible but there's huge change in % of votes for all actor/actress/OST categories. 

There's split opinion about whether to continue voting in Nate or not - but dominant opinion was to quit voting in Nate to send alarms to Nate & SIDA committee.

In short, individual SAs can continue to vote, but there'd be no further post in DC PSH to promote voting for Nate SIDA as it boycotts the Nate vote.

--------------

Personally, it's sad to hear that DC PSH is boycotting the Nate SIDA vote but I do understand that DC PSH is trying to send message to SIDA that DC PSH doesn't want to be engaged any more in the unreliable and unclear vote system.

@giselle_tw , tht's mean tht PSH DC really won't vote for shinhye anymore rite? So is tht also mean tht we have no hope anymore tht Shinhye will be win in ths competition? Because d number of DC is quite large n if all of thm won't vote anymore thn i'm pretty sure we will lose moreover shinhye nw still in 5th place and we just have a few days left . Really i dn't understand, is ths a good or bad news? Can we still hope for shinhye to win this time? # I feel really nervous now
N friendly reminder to all my beloved SA friends here, if you post pic/gift/vid pls give it the credit but if you don't know it's belong to whom then just give ctto/ credit to the owner on your post is enough n if u quote other post pls delete d pic/vid so tht we won't against soompi rules.... Thank you ;) ;) ;)

I just find ths fan art n i can't handdle my self for not post it here so pls bear with me if you already saw ths kekekeke  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

park_shin_hye_by_bobba88-d55bhlo.jpg
ctto
 Shinhye look really cute in tht fanart. Her head is so big bt her body is soo small... I want to pinch her cheek... 8->No news abt Shinhye will have a drama? I bet she won't have a new drama ths year... So sad... :( :( 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"            TOP 5 MOST LOVED KOREAN DRAMAS OVERSEAS 세계가 사랑한 한국드라마

We are posting here data showing that HEIRS is currently the most popular Korean drama in the world. The survey was done by Showbiz Korea with 188 countries participating in it. This news was aired by Showbiz Korea via Arirang TV (Korean Channel). The segment was uploaded and posted at Viki Channel last July 25, 2014.

Showbiz Korea is a daily television entertainment news show that covers the South Korean entertainment industry broadcast in South Korea and throughout Asia on Arirang TV. Both Showbiz Korea and Arirang TV have established a reputable image as the bringer of Korean Pop news to the world.

credit to: Tess of Soompi for the data picture and links

1207917wtu7ai2bak.gif