❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Agie said: @branwen ..... because It so long time ago, it's like sooooo ancient and I'm not active anymore like others admin (such as meexiong and karen) so I really ashamed to admitted that I was admin at PSH_IFC, I feel like I neglected them...sigh...others admin probably didnt remember me anymore...LOL...I was long hibernate and just re-surrect and more active in Shin Hye soompi thread after The Heirs finished aired :)

I love Shin Hye in Hanbook for Lotte...waiting for the HD pics....it make more curious about Shin Hye movie Sanguiwon....Hopefully Shin Hye could exudes regal aura as a lonely queen :)

The top no. 1 most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans, Park Shin Hye the queen of romantic comedies.

pic.twitter.com/tl7q0x3iJN

BmNbB3fCMAAXlJ3.jpg

Credit to PSH International...@PSHIC

Thank you for mentioning my username...Just posting whenever i have time..Just love shin hye..Like others i just pop up from time to time....

Lets support shin hye as always..Dont bother with the haters...Have a nice day everyone..

PSH FIGHTING....

>:D< >:D< >:D<

@branwen....I'm pioneer now?....omo...omo...now I feel ancient myself, like haelmoni hahahah ..LOL...

Shin Hye new pics

esjES9L.jpg
credit pic as tagged

My current wishlist for our girl now is to see her acting with Lee Seung-gi! :D
shinhyeseunggi.jpgctro
Awwww just look at that adorableness! 
I am not trying to suggest a new ship for her (hopefully [-O< ) because well we know he's technically unavailable. It's just that I love to see the potential of these two together on screen and REALLY look forward to seeing her acting alongside him! A melodrama, of course.
I like a guy who's gentle, who's kind, who's loving, who's exactly like LSG & LMH :) And we definitely know our girl's personality is as adorable too. So can you imagine what I imagine? I think the collaboration will be a HUGE success! 
A drama is a drama. It lets and allows you to feel the things that sometimes you can only imagine and dream happening in real life. So yes, my wishlist is purely to feed my dream and imagination... No hidden agenda ;) 

Guest celestine08

faidaris

said: My current wishlist for our girl now is to see her acting with Lee Seung-gi!

:D

Awwww just look at that adorableness! 

I am not trying to suggest a new ship for her (hopefully [-O< ) because well we know he's technically unavailable. It's just that I love to see the potential of these two together on screen and REALLY look forward to seeing her acting alongside him! A melodrama, of course.

I like a guy who's gentle, who's kind, who's loving, who's exactly like LSG

:)

And we definitely know our girl's personality is as adorable too. So can you imagine what I imagine? I think the collaboration will be a HUGE success! 

A drama is a drama. It lets and allows you to feel the things that sometimes you can only imagine and dream happening in real life. So yes, my wishlist is purely to feed my dream and imagination... No hidden agenda

;)

Guest MISSMOON

Omg, as what I expected unnie vs yoona, suzy & ji hyun

Seriously, this is soooooo tough competition. If unnie wins >> no female celebrity can surpasses her popularity. We used to her winning, I don't want her to lose.

Guest MISSMOON

This made me delurk..

I have the same wishlist as you sis @faidaris... kekeke.. I am dying to see them in a drama together :D
Ever since I saw them in LSG's Alone in Love MV, I already felt their chemistry.. But when LSG-Yoona relationship was revealed, I sorta back-off because Yoona is an idol and she has many fans.. I'm a little bit nervous of kpop idol fans and antis as well.. :(This is just my opinion (please don't kill me kpop fans)  But still, I am really hoping to see them in a drama.. It will be awesome. ;;)
But if not, I will move on to my next wishlist for her which is Song Joong Ki! :x

I agree with @celestine08‌. Unnie has enough antis, I don't want them to increase.. u know unnie has antis from sh side bcz of her friendship with yh. The wars btw sh, unnie & yh fans made all of the three suffering from it. Moreover, she got antis after her collaboration with lmh from his ex girlfriend's fans. Then after sbs awards unnie & lmh developed antis from master sun & I can hear u lovers since they took all the awards. And now unnie is competing gong hyu jin in allkpop battle which made her fans angry.. we know how good chemistry unnie can develop with her costars and Each celebrity has crazy fans.... hopefully unnie will not be collaborated with any celebrity who has a love relation or shippers.

This just an opinion, what I said is not generalized.

@faidaris chingu did u watch Running man episode with unnie & lsg, they were amazing. Although I didn't like him before rm, but after watching their blossoming chemistry. I started to love him & watch their videos. 4 sure if unnie acted with him all his fiancee's fans will hate her.

]imagejpg1_zpseed98ebd.jpg
Shinhye at #2 right now and Yoona at 1. Go Ara is 3rd and JJH is 4th. It's just started so I am hoping that as more and more get to know about it.......we should see things change in the favor of Shinhye........

This year the competition is stiff with lots of popular artists in the running. Let's do all we can to take Shinhye to the top. May we see her win this time too......it's the 50th Baeksang awards. Already numbers are changing as I post with Shinhye's going down a bit and 3 and 4 up

For Korean fans who using android please download this app and vote for Shinhye in "Most Popular Actress"

The Most Popular Actress .....you can see the results here:

http://t.co/HAkH5LHQ3k

@bone: Sorry my friend. Did not have time earlier but noticed now that you have already posted this info. Should have confirmed before posting ;)
Was just in too much hurry and wanted maximum number of admirers to know about it. I wish it was clearer how to go about voting in case of not only Koreans but international fans too so that we all can chip in as regards to making sure that she wins again :D

I agree about the anti-fans :( Poor her, is it her fault for being so awesome like that? Is it wrong for her to be nice and genial to everyone? Is it bad that she's able to create such an amazing chemistry with all her leading men?
And what hurts me more is that sometimes she lets some of the bashing gets to her. I feel so sad just thinking about how hurtful and hard it must have been on her. I just don't get it why would anyone hurt our innocent, precious lovely girl.
You can never satisfy everyone. True. But I believe our girl has done her very best to try so. And I hope those anti-fans will eventually repent and stop hating and bashing our girl. Leave our girl alone! 

Of course I have watched our girl in RM with LSG before chingu @MISSMOON! I've watched it couple of times already in fact. Oh my God she's sooooo funny and adorable in that two episodes! Sooo adorable! I like that she didn't hold anything back, she just let herself go all out and tried sooo hard to win her mission it's just so adorable seeing her so competitive like that! Well that's the spirit, girl! So cute.
Edit: I especially like when LSG ousted her out at the water gun game and then she sulked so adorably! LOL! Now you make me wanna watch it again, chingu!