❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

maris1 said: @kimsoyeon18‌ : I can totally relate to you because heartstrings has to be her drama that I watched the most. It was a breath of fresh air with cute interactions, beautiful setting and amazing musical score and songs that I am still listening without getting tired. I loved grandpa and last but not the least the OTP. I loved Shinhye's hairstyle her cuteness and endless range of expressions.

One would think that I am a yongshin........ ;)) Yes, I am BUT then I am also a GS and MinShin and YongSang........ 8-}

in the end! for my peace of mind I am now just a Shinhye fan enjoying her chemistry with all and loving all her shippers thread. :D

branwen said: Nice meeting you here again @kimsoyeon18‌ !!! How have you been?

Just an update. All variety programs are cancelled up to this week. So there's really no news if PSH will attend Infinity Challenge in Brazil. It makes me sad coz so many sad things have happened though I understand that they're not in the condition nor in a happy state of mind. I know they'll get through this.
And in my own country, people are praying for South Korea. The symbol of hope made by Filipinos to send love to Koreans.
#PrayForSouthKorea

Guest nistymaj

Checking for attendance @resrimith.... present ....you're so great at manning this thread while our omma @NileRose is busy practicing her M.D. profession ...I was just playing peekaboo with this thread....never really went away .... it's just frustrating sometimes to post coz soompi esp its reply box is going funky boinky with me...aisshhhh..... now i have no colors or emoticons to use 
Wow...the pages are flying .... clap clap for all our chinggus who delurked ...yay.... group hug guys .... @eppaS05 ...@faidaris ...you are both promoted...congratz.... 
@ KhushiRS....nice to see you here again. Shin Hye still hasn't committed to do any drama although she is sent so many lovecalls and scripts. There was a rumor that she was going to do one with Lee Junki, the Joseon Gunman but that is already out coz I think she prefers to finish her university first. Another rumor swirling around is she got an offer for Night Watchman, an MBC sageuk drama in the latter part of 2014 about 3 flower boys guarding the palace against vengeful ghost. Although my personal wish is for her to play the TVN drama mermaid which hasn't casted yet. If the plot is good I think our princess will be great in that... 
Already voted in allkpop.... lets just do our share and ignore those haters....

Guest bunnybear

wow, this thread really is moving fast! :-bd

:-h just saying hi to @ALL
so many good conversations and updates..thanks to @ALL  (really not good in making roll call cause i might miss some :D )

just some rant.
about contest in allkpop, people will always complain if they feel it's unfavorable to them.
i do understand the rant of some  that shin hye don't match gong hyo jin because she's a senior a-list and respectable actress and shin hye a  rising a-list actress actress with huge popularity..

why some people take it seriously?of course it's popularity contest since it's the fan of the artist who will vote.
we have our own bias, we fans will support our favorite one.
as some said here, the actress or actor who will win wont get an award, nor it will make her or him a lesser actor or actress. [-(

btw, when will be the baeksang award? is shin hye's nominated?
that's the contest that we should prepare.. :D

Guest bunnybear

@Leshel Jane B, that hitting video is my favorite fan made video of shin hye ;)) , even if how many times i watched it, i always laughed, it's so funny.. :))
love the airport fashion!..simple yet she can totally rock it!

@resrimith you're a sunshine in this thread, your post is funny, of course in a good way >:D<

@nistymaj, i read the news about nightwatchman which is likely a sunkyunkwan scandal version (3 guys and one female) but with ghost hunting, i think this is promising drama, with romantic comedy and i think action.
as a fangirl, i would really like shin hye to be part of this omg, it will satisfy my fangirl heart- flower boys with my favorite actress :D :\">
but as her fan-i hope she wont.
because, the main focus will be the male actors (as common in korean drama).
and i think it will be too much for candy role for shin hye, she should take a challenging role in a drama, wherein her character will be the main focus.
hoping a good script will land her soon, and i hope it will be a lead role/character/self titled drama. [-O<

about tvn mermaid drama, haven't read that chingu, can you share it?, that's interesting role, shin hye's a good swimmer so yeah.. ;;)

Guest nistymaj

bunnybear

said:

just some rant.

about contest in allkpop, people will always complain if they feel it's unfavorable to them.

i do understand the rant of some  that shin hye don't match gong hyo jin because she's a senior a-list and respectable actress and shin hye a  rising a-list actress actress with huge popularity..

why some people take it seriously?of course it's popularity contest since it's the fan of the artist who will vote.

we have our own bias, we fans will support our favorite one.

as some said here, the actress or actor who will win wont get an award, nor it will make her or him a lesser actor or actress. [-(

btw, when will be the baeksang award? is shin hye's nominated?

that's the contest that we should prepare..

:D

@nistymajAww.. dear nistymaj you are putting me in a high pedestal here. Honestly i dont deserve it. Its totally a combined effort. :\"> Thankyou for saying that. Muahhhhhhhh.. :-*
And havnt heard about mermaid drama.. Is it literally a mermaid story..? :-/Sorry for the funny question..!!! :o)
but i would be happy if shin hye gets to act in nightwatchwan drama, for its a sageuk, and i heard its genre is fantasy where they fight vampires/ghosts.(not sure abt it,one place it said vampire n another place i read it as ghost). N three handsome namjas to pair with =P~I am super excited thinking about it.
And honestly most of d kdramas that i have watched,the focus is always on d male lead. So i am ok with that. Cause no matter what, Our shin hye will outshine. B-)