❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

kimsoyeon18 said: branwen said: @kimsoyeon18 The Heirs? Where? LOL! Just scroll pass those pics and don't let the pics bother you. But wait, you didn't watch it? The Heirs?

@chelsea814 So cute!!! Young Shin Hye is so so cute. The bangs is epic!

@kimsoyeon18‌ : I can totally relate to you because heartstrings has to be her drama that I watched the most. It was a breath of fresh air with cute interactions, beautiful setting and amazing musical score and songs that I am still listening without getting tired. I loved grandpa and last but not the least the OTP. I loved Shinhye's hairstyle her cuteness and endless range of expressions.

One would think that I am a yongshin........ ;)) Yes, I am BUT then I am also a GS and MinShin and YongSang........ 8-}

I think it may seem like as if it's all about the Heirs but it's understandable because that's her latest project. It will remain like that most probably until her next big project.....Sanguiwon or another drama whichever comes first.

in the end! for my peace of mind I am now just a Shinhye fan enjoying her chemistry with all and loving all her shippers thread. :D

@branwen I was just trying to be funny. Sorry. ^#(^
@venezia007
Hello.. Hi.. i used to enjoy ur posts when i was a silent reader(or to lazy to join soompi times)..I have even bookmarked some of ur comments. I double checked now. :)Nice to meet you. :)
@maris1 Love ur post.
Came to take a print out but ended up lurking here. I am addicted not only to shin hye but this thread too. :)

lol!!! alot of people bashing park shin hye because of the other actress is lossing,,,you can't blame park shin hye cause of her popularity is huge than others actresses...take it or leave it!thats how it is.....compitation  is always base on the votes...

Guest branwen

resrimith said: @branwen I was just trying to be funny. Sorry. ^#(^

Came to take a print out but ended up lurking here. I am addicted not only to shin hye but this thread too. :)

Guest MISSMOON

@agie looooool me too, this shows how much we don't pay attention to the details :)) although it was so obvious

@maris1 looool the same here. I enjoy her chemistry with her all costars & I love pairing her with every handsome celebrity and enjoy their interactions.more than this, I want her costars to fell in love with her [if they do I will support them, if they don't I will not [-( ] ( ok I know it is so childish, dreamy & girly ) . What is the wrong of being dreamy, we r girls =)) ... Shinhye unnie has a huge impact on me, i became interested in her costars bcz of her. And abt supporting the couple>>The more the interactions btw the couple, the more I support them. I'm not a hardcore shipper but I am a hardcore fan of unnie.. But sure if I found someone who admit his love to shinhye & unnie loves him also, I will stick to them, and stop my dreams for unnie.

Recently, I have a new dream guy 4 unnie loooool ?! >> he is kris from exo ... a handsome namja has the same age as unnie...and I read almost all their fanfics in asianfanfic website =)). >> ok I know I am more complicated case than u guys

edit: I am somehow believes in yongshin & tend to be dooleyer more than the others

@venezia007‌ :x anneyoung anneyoung chingu, long time no see, how r u ??

@chelsea814 @honey25g anneyoung chingus :-*

@branwen ..... because It so long time ago, it's like sooooo ancient and I'm not active anymore like others admin (such as meexiong and karen) so I really ashamed to admitted that I was admin at PSH_IFC, I feel like I neglected them...sigh...others admin probably didnt remember me anymore...LOL...I was long hibernate and just re-surrect and more active in Shin Hye soompi thread after The Heirs finished aired :)

I love Shin Hye in Hanbook for Lotte...waiting for the HD pics....it make more curious about Shin Hye movie Sanguiwon....Hopefully Shin Hye could exudes regal aura as a lonely queen :)vSakvAr.jpg
Cute fan art :wHY2VDD.jpg

credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

Guest eppas05

Wow chingus what did I do to deserve this? I am a superstar just like my other chingus. Kamsahamnida Love you all!!!

branwen said:@faidaris !! Yah, you're leveling up! I wonder if you've also joined LMH's thread! That would be so awesome! I don't really know if there is an official way to become a Starlight Angel, but Shin Hye is currently following only two FCs, the official @starlight_angel in South Korea and the @psh_ifc, the official international fanclub. I'll ask around to know. LOL. Being a supporter since 2009, one would probably think I already know how, but well, I never really asked. I was just happy being an ordinary fan. But let's take it higher, shall we? I'm sure I'll definitely participate in whatever project the FC here in the PH prepared when Shin Hye comes here again!