❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Leshel JaneB said: BellaL said: psh vs ghj was the hottes battle there, bec they have the most vote.. indeed, both of them romcom queen in their era.. i saw a lot of critic to shin hye bec win over ghj, should we defend for her now?

branwen

said: Have you all seen the

PARK SHIN HYE DAILY

created by the PSHIC? It's one awesome site! I used to frequent park-shin-hye.com too but after its server went down and I couldn't access it, I moved to soompi! I see it's running better now and has launched it's very own daily for PSH! So awesome!

And if you're from one of these countries, you may want to join your countries PSH community! Credit goes to shinhye.org

Park Shin Hye Fanclubs: *parkshinhye.net*DC Gallery*PSH Japan*PSH Philippines*PSH Russia*PSH Argentina*PSH Thailand*PSH Hong Kong*PSH Taiwan*PSH Tieba*PSH_arabfans*PSH Indonesian FC*PSH JP Fanblog*PSH Singapore*PSH Arab Website*PSH Facebook*PSH PINKLE Japan*Shin Hye Rella France*PSH Malaysia*

im afraid to point out it.. @branwen‌

maybe other actress fans will come here and saw our tips, haha..

but really i get oot from other shipper fandom on this thread, not from shipper thread, so they came here too..

or maybe im too competitive for shinhye, so others actress fans wont know our tips ;)

Guest branwen

@BellaL
Okay. Sorry for the wrong info. Hahaha. 15 times only per bracket. Aigoo.. Now who to vote?

That is so weird. You got an OOT from another shipper? But this is not a shipping thread!! WTH??? Why waste their time to come here when they should support their ship!? My own motto is, Don't abandon the ship by going into another shipping thread!!! I know it's their right, and we don't really have control over those things, but come on. If you're a real shipper, just have faith in your own ship! It'll sail smoothly that way instead of going to another shipping thread and making yourself uncomfortable by reading the other shippers' POV! Don't hurt yourself like that! Have more faith instead!

@Resrimith Yeah, @Nilerose can definitely add the links on the first page. Maybe she's busy now that her graduation is over. I wish she can find the time to edit the first page before she gets busy with work! :)>- ;))

Sigh ...I thought Shin Hye has another photoshoot or CF, so it was photoshop, but I have to admitted it was very good photoshop :)
kpJtRKE.gif
P8G8bD7.gif
hmZqJm4.gif
credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

Guest venezia007

2 her picts was spread in twitter. here we go compare

850155193.jpg?1398532464

850155463.jpg?1398532615

full body pictimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKds-Js_8OoQg1h_OYrq8

Shinhye fans on DC was photoshopped her pics cz she was join 'the yellow ribbon campaign' along with other stars, which now she used as her twitter ava was starting on April 22 

her ori pict is Lily Collins whom played as snow white in Mirror Mirror movie
hello starangel. long time since I last post here :)

Ahaa..My crappy day turned into a blissful one at the end.
Got to threaten @agie(as she claims ;) )
Made @branwen delurk from writing fanfic and come here. (I know.. U came by urself. Just to keep me happy,i will think like that. Keep it a secret..sshhh..)
Got my very own POWER RANGER BABY @MISSMOON.
Gave a super power hug to @maris1 which got reciprocated even in a tighter way. Yayy.. 
Had some fun conversations with @bone and @ LeshelJaneB
Enjoyed @bunnybear and @faidaris super awesome posts.
Loved @BellaL 's possessive umma side for her shin hye. And we all have that in us.
Missed @nistymaj and @NileRose very much.
I hope tomorrow being sunday. Lets all can meet here if possible. :)
And finally big thanks to our SHIN HYE for bringing us all together. We love you and will support you forever. :x
Thankyou and goodnight guys. :)

firstly i rather confuse.. want shin hye win or not on those site.. bec she even wont get awards from those battle(correct me if im wrong)

and their site was for kpop fans, you must know it more than me.. they always comparing sh with their idol..bec most of them in the same range ages..

i always found a lot of haters there more than another site..im afraid her antis increased

but bec your advise chingu, i will jikjin..

Guest branwen

venezia007 said: 2 her picts was spread in twitter. here we go compare

full body pict
Shinhye fans on DC was photoshopped her pics cz she was join 'the yellow ribbon campaign' along with other stars, which now she used as her twitter ava was starting on April 22 

her ori pict is Lily Collins whom played as snow white in Mirror Mirror movie
hello starangel. long time since I last post here :)

Guest branwen

Nice meeting you here again @kimsoyeon18‌ !!! How have you been?

Just an update. All variety programs are cancelled up to this week. So there's really no news if PSH will attend Infinity Challenge in Brazil. It makes me sad coz so many sad things have happened though I understand that they're not in the condition nor in a happy state of mind. I know they'll get through this.
And in my own country, people are praying for South Korea. The symbol of hope made by Filipinos to send love to Koreans.
#PrayForSouthKorea
BmHtbeaCQAABe8H.jpg

Super Cute photos of Park Shin Hye

https://twitter.com/ShinHye_Gallery/status/459728197651673089/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ShinHye_Gallery/status/459720708197580800/photo/1

Park Shin Hye for Mamonde
https://twitter.com/PSH_Supporters/status/459987856182632448/photo/1

Guest branwen

@kimsoyeon18 The Heirs? Where? LOL! Just scroll pass those pics and don't let the pics bother you. But wait, you didn't watch it? The Heirs?

@chelsea814 So cute!!! Young Shin Hye is so so cute. The bangs is epic!

I don't understand but I think this is about Don't worry I'm a Ghosthttp://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=28046
This one too, I don't understand but she is so pretty here with the black stockings and black pumpshttp://cn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/04/24/20140424000010.html

Park Shin Hye World Tour 2014, Story of Angel in Japanhttp://www.kntv.co.jp/event/?p=27953