❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

@JennniferG, so right, i appreciate a lot her co-stars/celebrities who take care and loved her.
about hitting, it's not bad,  it's a cute/funny/sweet gesture of shin hye,   :
when she's laughing, lolling, she hits her co-stars.
when she feel embarassed, she hits her co-stars.
when  she's being teased or shy, she hits her co-stars.
i noticed those with bubbly personality  often do that. ;))

@bellaL, yes, because he donated more compare what others gave.he's being criticized.i do appreciate these celebrities who are  blessed and they share their blessings, but sometimes they got misunderstood of their gestures.shin hye's always has positive comments from knets,well loved by knets,as she grew in their eyes as a child actress who  worked hard and showed a lot of talents, aside from what they always praise-her natural beauty, whish is rare nowadays. and she's known with good attitude, being respectful to her sunbaes. i'm little bit  afraid about that too, because knets seem have high expectation of her.

old photos of shin hye, so cute.:x
x_93c69fba.jpg

f62fae2be6fddccd99250a0a.jpg
08c48fd7a6dae6f750da4b7d.jpg
edc88e4ed007e5cad72afc0a.jpg
a2f2e91cdaa935c71ad57673.jpg
ctto

Guest nistymaj

resrimith said:Thanks for all the awesome posts about shin hye guys.Having a really really bad day.. No having a bad time from yesterday night which is getting continued by today. Coming to shin hye thread made me happy. Now feeling a lot better. Will come back a little more later in a much merrier mood. :)

Guest bunnybear

tumblr_mc5jmrxnb91rpihq4o1_500.jpg
shinhye in blue dress
ctto

@resrimith, oh, come here chingu,  >:D< , it's nice that somehow this thread help you lessen your bad days..i hope you will feel better sooner.

Awwwww thank you @nistymaj for that! I'll make a mental note to stop by here more frequently, promise! :) Not that I don't want to, but I'll try to juggle better! Because it's obvious that I'm in love with our girl this much right... so it's a no brainer not to be here, with you guys, another bunch of lovely, lovely people :)
And thank you for loving our girl too! It feels nice to be surrounded with people who understood the love I have for our Shin-hye. Really! 

@resrimith‌ : good to hear that you are getting over the blues that seem to come back like a bad penny out of nowhere at some time of another to everyone like unwanted guests. Like most of us ........coming here does help get over them. You had better do it soon because you are one of those who help others cheer up with your posts. :)
Selfish little me! :))

@faidaris: I have been used to reading your posts since ages that I did not realize until friends here pointed out that we have not welcomed you on this thread. Very remiss of me. Should not be taking for granted people like you whose posts have really amused, loved and often laughed out loud at..... :x ;)) :))
Welcome to this thread too...... >:D<

@gominam@leyshal @rackyvirgo @tranz and all other new members I might have missed .......delighted to see more and more new Shinhye admirers making their presence felt in this forum with their unique input......welcome!. It makes coming here more fun and entertaining. :D

@bunnybear: thanks for the pictures from Shinhye's early days. I have never seen them before.........and that's saying something.

@JenniferG: I feel that we are all having fun reading, sharing and enjoying each other's posts irrespective of being an idol, superstar, legend etc. In fact, you are leaving oldies like me far behind with all your marvellous updates so much so that it seems you have been here forever. 8->

@missmoon: best of luck for the remaining exams and assignments. It's good to see you resurface from being buried among the books. Your insightful updates are being missed. :) but, you must be a fountain of knowledge and wisdom these days. *-:) . :D

Guest MISSMOON

@jenniferg my lovely chingu some fans know how to post but they didn't, this shows how much u r a loyal fan :-*
@nistymaj sis actually still I have exams & after these exams & should prepare for my finals :(
@gominam1990 I was born in 1998 & I'm from kuwait, hope I often see u here in our thread :-*
our @faidaris is here :) anneyou  :-h
@resrimith sis who made ur day bad, tell me?? I'm gonna ruin his/her life b-(
@maris1 LoooooL my wisdom is nothing compared to yours. thank u sis for ur compliments :-* .:-*  & I missed u so much :-*

Guest MISSMOON

girls we have a battle here, press on the link then on unnie's name. the link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

TOURNAMENTS

[Tournament] Battle of the Best Actor and Actress!

April 25, 2014 @ 11:43 am
  • Round 1
    Apr 25-28
  • Round 2
    Apr 29-May 2
  • Round 3
    May 3-6
  • Championship
    May 7-10
  • Finals
    May 11-14
  • Championship
    May 7-10
  • Round 3
    May 3-6
  • Round 2
    Apr 29-May 2
  • Round 1
    Apr 25-28
  • BEST ACTRESS
  • Park Shin59%

Gong Hyo J41%

• Han Ga In48%

Yoo In Na52%

• Lee Bo You75%

Lee Da Hee25%

• Ha Ji Won83%

Hwang Jung17%

• Song Hye K62%

Lee Da Hae38%

• Kim Tae He63%

Go Ara37%

• Yoon Eun H90%

Baek Jin H10%

• Jun Ji Hyu75%

Goo Hye Su25%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• 0%

0%

• Lee Min H67%

Yeo Jin Go33%

• Lee Jong S50%

So Ji Sub50%

• Lee Seung83%

Jung Woo17%

• Won Bin42%

Joo Won58%

• Song Joong73%

Jo In Sung27%

• Kim Woo Bi75%

Lee Byung25%

• Hyun Bin69%

Jang Geun31%

• Kim Soo Hy81%

Lee Jun Ki19%

• BEST ACTORSavatar2.png by allkpop

• Last month, we held a tournament for the best group and after 4.5 million votes you voted forSuper Junior. Now, we're having a tournament featuring the best actors and actresses.

For our tournament, we listed 16 top actors and 16 top actresses (32 in all) for you to decide on who is the very best. They've been split up into two sections and the finals will feature the top actor versus the top actress. Just like the real tournament, could a Cinderella upset a top favorite? Well, that's all up for you to decide through your votes!

Let's see who our readers have to say is the best of the best. 

Guest MISSMOON

Guys, sure u will love these 2 videos. I watched them many times. @resrimith‌ sis I recommend u to watch them. Maybe ur day will be better
 The first one is abt unnie facial expressions in words & lyrics, the one who made the video used unnie & lee min jong ( I hope I wrote her name correctly) ost of cyrano agency. Seriously I love unnie

the second one is the best mv of don't worry I 'm a ghost

Guest MISSMOON

Sorry I couldn't post the images. Check the link at the end of my post :) .

If Mean Girls were a K-Drama

by Gina Badra on Fri, Apr 25, 2014

Mean Girls was a hit all over the world when it came out back in 2004, and it still continues to be a teen classic. It's actually going to be its 10 year anniversary on April 30th! If it were ever made into a K-Drama, it would probably be amazing. Here is my dreamcast for the crossover!

Cady Heron - Park Shin Hye

With Shin Hye's kind personality and youthful looks, she would be the perfect actress to play Cady Heron, the good girl who goes bad for a bit.

Regina George - Yoona

Yoona is such a nice person, but I think she'd be able to pull off playing the mean, fierce, and glamorous Regina George.

Karen Smith - Sulli

Sulli is just plain adorable and she could totally pull off playing the beautiful, innocent, but slightly dumb Karen.

Gretchen Wieners - Nana

Though Nana has little acting experience, her 4D personality makes me think that she could play the role of Gretchen and make us all laugh! Plus she's gorgeous.

Janis Ian - Amber

Amber is just about the coolest person, and I think she'd be the perfect person to play the rebellious but lovable Janis Ian.

Damian - Kwanghee

Kwanghee knows just how to make everyone laugh. With his comedy skills, he would make us all die laughing just like his character in To The Beautiful You.

Aaron Samuels - Ahn Jae Hyun

Jaehyun was super cute as Song Yi's little brother in My Love From Another Star, and he'd be the perfect flower boy to play the always popular Aaron Samuels.

Ms. Norbury - Song Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo would be amazing in the role of Ms. Norbury because she is hilarious! I can just picture her in Ms. Norbury's vests from the movie.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-mean-girls-were-a-k-drama/

Guest bunnybear

itemprop="name"i think someone posted here the male version and said if it's female actress it will be park shin hye who will win-here it is. itemprop="name"Top 10 Korean actresses according to the fanspark-shin-hye-cosmopolitan-magazine-may-
1. Park Shin Hye

And by far the most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans with 35,612 likes, Park Shin Hye is the queen of romantic comedies in You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and Heirs.

FULL ARTICLE
http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-korean-actresses-according-to-the-fans/

class="at_title"Park Shin Hye Donates To Ferry Rescue Cause "Her Heart Is Just As Beautiful As Her Face"

Actress Park Shin Hye donated $5,000 to the sunken ferry rescue cause.

After the news of her donating was announced later, internet users were very moved by her kind actions. They said, "Park Shin Hye, what a precious person," "Her heart is just as beautiful as her face," and "I heard she volunteers frequently too. What an angel."
park-shin-hye-donates-to-the-ferry.jpg?w

The NGO organization Hope Bridge representative revealed today that Park Shin Hye donated $5,000. They said, "Park Shin Hye donated 2 days ago. She didn't want to publicize it. Without referring to herself as 'actress', she just donated simply as 'Park Shin Hye'."

Photo Credit: OSEN

kpopstarz

Guest bunnybear

@MISSMOON, that would be awesome, the plot in kdrama always center with the male story, i hope kdrama will make story about female characters.
like a female version of f4 (4 female heiress ) or sunkyunkwan scandal in a modern setting (female g4) :D , or story about female ninja or assassins or female cops?or like four sisters..
(i just choose four because i think its a lucky number for a group like anjell :D )

about mean girls, i like that movie, shin hye will be perfect for that role if it will have a korean version, but i think not as liberated version like in the us since korea has different culture. (i hope not a high school setting,  a college one)
i do agree with dramafever,

With Shin Hye's kind personality and youthful looks, she would be the perfect actress to play Cady Heron, the good girl who goes bad for a bit.

shin hye in goong s
G.6.jpg48_GoongS_f6f2df_2.jpg
010437.jpg
ctto

bunnybear said: itemprop="name"i think someone posted here the male version and said if it's female actress it will be park shin hye who will win-here it is. itemprop="name"Top 10 Korean actresses according to the fans
1. Park Shin Hye

And by far the most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans with 35,612 likes, Park Shin Hye is the queen of romantic comedies in You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and Heirs.

FULL ARTICLE
http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-korean-actresses-according-to-the-fans/