❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

about the donation, even if this was not shared in the news, we know shin hye will help and donate, she has kind heart,  she's known for doing a lot of charity work as her family also doing it several times ,she's doing it also with friends or co-stars and being ambassador in her country. i'm reallly proud being a fan of her, she's beautiful in and out.   

i read the news about kim soo hyun donated a lot of money and he get criticized,sometimes netizens will take it negatively.now i understand why shin hye wanted  to keep it quiet when she made her donations, but the media, they're following those celebrities so it's unavoidable.

@jenniferG

In this gif, kim woo bin is the first  one who hits shin hye.
(as kim woo bin said she's the most comfortable co-star in heirs, they're like buddies)
of course shin hye will hit him more!     

@bunnybear  shinhye is really a nice person inside and outside,no doubt about that? thats why we idolized her and just like you i'm also proud to be shinhye's fan. it's nice to know shinhye donated in a quitely way.her being nice sometimes misunderstood but i'm happy to know that the netizens is not being rude to her. although thier being harsed to her in previous years but now the they praises her.

yaahh? i like the way they inter act with each other and it's shows that they really have a camaraderie between closes friends. i love those people who loves shinhye back and i find them a very sweet by showing those gesture. just like junghwa, leeminho,leehongki,kimwoobin,guensuk and many other celebrity who adores shinhye. hitting a person is not bad if your comfortable and close enough to do that. sometime it's the way we showed them by appreciating the friendship she or he given to us.

by the way bunnybear i like the way you explained to me about that  cute hitting between youngdo and eunsang.

=D> =D> =D>

chinca? @bunnybear

maybe bec he donated to the school which didnt take care of the student..?

shin hye well know for always doing charity so netizen know that she wasn't seek their attention..even call her angel..

i dont know much about ksh but recently he donated in china for children.. why netizen so weird?

Hello chingus! :)

Anyway, I've been looking around for our Park Shin-hye's video when she walked the blue carpet wearing this...

00b87fcb0a46f21f698af8d8f6246b600d33ae76.jpg
credit to logo

... but to no avail! :( I've seen the YouTube video before but I can't seem to find it again now. I REALLY wanna watch her walking down and flaunting her figure in that gorgeous dress again, I think she looked one of her best in that! It's not enough just seeing the photos, I wanna see the video, again! So confident and so beautiful... please anyone? Help me with the video link, please! Pretty please?

tumblr_mmz8vvTUCv1rayk33o1_400.giftumblr_mtqyazLk3U1s3cmfdo1_500.jpgtumblr_msvgtnEro31s2a508o1_400.giftumblr_mrgzxcE7Hx1qlqrkao2_500.jpgtumblr_mrgzxcE7Hx1qlqrkao8_500.jpgtumblr_mmdv1wkj4k1qejnpxo1_400.pngtumblr_mi0gjkDN3K1s4y8bzo1_500.jpgtumblr_mw3xepAqs91qi77hoo1_500.jpgtumblr_n1003j2WGi1sxcirwo1_500.jpgtumblr_mz0s9y0zVV1risreko1_500.gif

credit to the owner of this gifs and photos.....

it's all started in this drama he's beautiful that i become a huge shinhye's fan...

that's why i searched all her previous movies and t.v. series and luckily  i've been watch them all and i like the most is tree of heaven and kimcheed radish...

i miss this cast so much and i'm hoping they well have a sequel like this with the same cast as well.... 

:x :x :x

i just read news from my own language about khs..

the reason is silly, bec that amount too much compared others artists :-S

the tagline of ldf, the pretty perfect girl.. thats from lotte rite? not photoshopped..

of course she is the pretty perfect girl.. haha im so proud of her

[iNFO] Broadcast schedule of @ssinz ‪#‎TheHeirs‬ in foreign countries

Currently airing in:
- Star TV Taiwan (started last 2nd of April)
- Workpoint Creative TV Channel in Thailand (21:15-22:45)

Will be broadcast on:
- 27th April via One TV Asia at 20:45 (Malaysia)
- 27th April via KNTV at 08:45 (Japan)
- 27th April (Singapore)

SOON:
- ABS-CBN (Philippines)

[photo cr as labeled]
10154955_10152184200677961_1430843567769

faidaris

said: Hello chingus!

:)

Anyway, I've been looking around for our Park Shin-hye's video when she walked the blue carpet wearing this...

... but to no avail!

:(

I've seen the YouTube video before but I can't seem to find it again now. I REALLY wanna watch her walking down and flaunting her figure in that gorgeous dress again, I think she looked one of her best in that! It's not enough just seeing the photos, I wanna see the video, again! So confident and so beautiful... please anyone? Help me with the video link, please! Pretty please?

Yay thank you @resrimith for the videos!!! Someone has helped me back in the shipper's thread too, but this is even better, chingu! She really is our very own "Barbie Lady", right? I was mesmerized by her confidence in the videos, really! I can say this is definitely one of her best walking red/blue carpet ever! And her body's so............. dang I'm lost for words. Just speechless! Whoever has her heart is one damn lucky man.
Well thank you, again, chingu! Appreciate it a lot!
tumblr_inline_n478zrQo3u1qafrh6.gifcredit to rightful owner

Guest gominam1990

our shin hye is really gorgeous and pretty. No wonder she always gets a chance to pair up with the most handsome korean male actors. Well,aside from her physcial appearance her charm and skills in acting also adds up.  She's total a package! Awesome!

@Faidaris
Oh really chingu.. I havnt visited d shipper's thread for today yet. So didnt know.Glad u enjoyed those videos.
And i want to let u know that.. your way of describing shin hye in shippers thread has always made me so happy. :)So thankyou for that. :)And you come off as a really sweet and matured person. I like you. :)Do drop by here too.. whenever u get time. :)Your posts are awesome. :)>-

Thanks for all the awesome posts about shin hye guys.Having a really really bad day.. No having a bad time from yesterday night which is getting continued by today. Coming to shin hye thread made me happy. Now feeling a lot better. Will come back a little more later in a much merrier mood. :)

resrimith said: @Faidaris
Oh really chingu.. I havnt visited d shipper's thread for today yet. So didnt know.Glad u enjoyed those videos.
And i want to let u know that.. your way of describing shin hye in shippers thread has always made me so happy. :)So thankyou for that. :)And you come off as a really sweet and matured person. I like you. :)Do drop by here too.. whenever u get time. :)Your posts are awesome. :)>-