❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

annyeo chingus I miss u all  :-h  :-* @nilerose @resrimith @branwen @nistymaj @kimsoyeon18 @jenniferg @bunnybear @giselle_tw @bellal @bone @snowhninpyae @kixamay @maris1 @dreamcatcher7 @honey25g @allstarlightangells thank u 4 making the thread alive:-*
@nilerose @branwen u r right chingus, I have exams & I need to do projects and a lot of school works
@jenniferg u r becoming one of the good contributors of the thread, keep going chingu
yaaaay @wallflower20 is back, don't make us miss u again chingu. hope u did well in ur exams
to all the newbies @lesha janeb @gominam1990 @rackyvirgo @tranz welcome to our family, plz don't hesitate to join us in our conversationswelcome-46.gif
@loverhyojo @hanh I see some han hyo joo's fans joining us, hi to all of u. hhj is an awesome actress who deserves ur support

kimsoyeon18

said:

EXO-M will attend 12th Korean Times Music Festival which will be held at Hollywood Bowl, US on May 3rd along w B1A4,Park Shin Hye & others.

-@_xiujiaa

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith I missed u mooooooore :-* andtumblr_mic192CYD21ql5ylno1_500.gif very much

unnie shinhye trending in naver 24-4-2012, cr psh supportersEmbedded image permalink

Guest gominam1990

@MISSMOON thanks... i always check this site everyday. to get latest updates about our precious shin hye.i hope i can gain a lot of friends here. nice to meet you all! =)

annyeo chingus I miss u all     @nilerose @resrimith @branwen @nistymaj @kimsoyeon18 @jenniferg @bunnybear @giselle_tw @bellal@bone @snowhninpyae @kixamay @maris1 @dreamcatcher7 @honey25g @allstarlightangells thank u 4 making the thread alive:-*
@nilerose @branwen u r right chingus, I have exams & I need to do projects and a lot of school works
@jenniferg u r becoming one of the good contributors of the thread, keep going chingu
yaaaay @wallflower20 is back, don't make us miss u again chingu. hope u did well in ur exams
to all the newbies @lesha janeb @gominam1990 @rackyvirgo @tranz welcome to our family, plz don't hesitate to join us in our conversations

@missmoon we miss you and i'm happy your back , i know you did very well in your exam and other stuffed in your school activities. student life is so busy,sometimes you don't have time to  spend leisurely. and were all happy eventhough your busy in school but you still make an effort to shared the good news and nice pic of parkshinhye.

in contributing in this thread i learned it from you, remember? your the one who taught me about in posting the videos and i'm thankful to you and also to those superstar and legends chingus like @nistymaj,@branwen,@bellaL @bunnybear,@giselle_tw,@shewoonmoon,@staRIX,@bone,@kimsoyeon18,snowhninpyae,@resrimith,@maris1,@kixamay,@dreamcather7,@honey25g @nilerose and  i also learned to our new  chingus too like @leshel janeB, @gominam1990,@rackyvirgo,@tranz,@loverhyojoo and to those other nice people here.

@leshel janeB my kababayan i'm so happy to know you and i'm also thankful for the photos of shinhye that you post. the old pic of shinhye with bangs, it my first time to see her in long hair with bangs it suits her very well. although i already saw her in hayate butler with bangs but her hair was short.

:-* :-* :-*

Guest bunnybear

about the donation, even if this was not shared in the news, we know shin hye will help and donate, she has kind heart, :x she's known for doing a lot of charity work as her family also doing it several times ,she's doing it also with friends or co-stars and being ambassador in her country. i'm reallly proud being a fan of her, she's beautiful in and out.  :-bd

i read the news about kim soo hyun donated a lot of money and he get criticized,sometimes netizens will take it negatively.now i understand why shin hye wanted  to keep it quiet when she made her donations, but the media, they're following those celebrities so it's unavoidable.

@jenniferG

In this gif, kim woo bin is the first  one who hits shin hye.
(as kim woo bin said she's the most comfortable co-star in heirs, they're like buddies)
tumblr_mxt4i4nHvf1siqvhio1_250.gif
of course shin hye will hit him more! :)) =))  >:)

tumblr_mxt4i4nHvf1siqvhio6_250.gif
we know, it's common she always hit her co-stars!! :)>-
there's a lot in youtube videos..
iit's cute, i have friends who keep doing it also.
that shows how she's comfortable with her co-star,

i saw in commentary video,choi jin hyuk also hit our shin hye,
poor shin hye.. >:D<
she must hit him hard! :P good for him!! lol, just kidding!kidding!
they just like to tease her.
i wonder if when they become close to our shin hye, then they tend copying her. (THE HITTING) 
:P
and i wonder-if how strong shin hye hits?? ;))
we know-SHE'S ATHLETIC! :P

here kim woo bin slipped, and hugged shin hye..so funny!!
tumblr_mxt4i4nHvf1siqvhio5_250.gif
ctto of gifs

and hello to all newbies in this thread welcome!!  >:D<
and to all regular posters (can't mention you all one by one) thank you for keeping this thread alive and updated! >:D<
:-bd awesome starlight angels!
:-h  to lurkers, don't be shy to post..