❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Is Only A Little Jealous Of Her Best Friend
park-se-young-and-park-shin-hye.jpg?w=60

Park Shin Hye has had some attractive leading men, from Jang Geun Suk to Jung Yong Hwa to Lee Min Ho, but she recently expressed some jealousy about the romantic plans of her friend Park Se Young.Park Se Young has had some fine leading men of her own, including playing Queen to Ryu Deok Hwan's King in "Faith: The Great Doctor" and playing Lee Jong Suk's friend and class vice president in "School 2013."
But what Park Shin Hye pretended to be jealous about was Park Se Young's virtual marriage. The actress appears on the show "We Got Married." And her groom is none other than 2PM's Wooyoung.
Park Shin Hye, the star of "The Heirs" and "You're Beautiful," recently tweeted about her friend's appearance on "We Got Married."
She tweeted "MBC, 'We Got Married' today at 5:10 pm KST. Watch the live broadcast! Se Young unnie will be on. Ah this girl left me and got married."Park Se Young tweeted her thanks back to her friend and confessed that she was worried about appearing on the show with Wooyoung.
She needn't worry as Wooyoung has already said that the actress is close to his ideal type.
"She is very close," he said. "We only filmed together once and have yet to really get to know each other but my first impression of her was a good one. The members of 2PM are all very excited for me."
And what about Park Se Young's ideal type?
"I like nice guys," she said. "I would like him to date a guy who has an open mind."
Wooyoung said he was also nervous about appearing on the show, as Park Se Young is a year older than he is.
He found her attractive when they met in a café but felt that he ruined the moment when he called her noona. She was not happy about it either."It's weird," said Park Se Young. "I want him to call me something else."
But the show has just started and the two actors seem comfortable enough together.
Wooyoung added that his ideal type is also someone he can easily communicate with."We communicate well so we are getting closer," said Wooyoung.
Park Se Young and Park Shin Hye became close after co-starring in a reality show, "Photo Camping Log." S.A.L.T. Entertainment represents both actresses.This year Park Se Young also plays a role in a daily drama called "Sincerity Moves Heaven."Park Shin Hye is scheduled to play a queen in the film "The Tailer's Office." And if it really did work out with Wooyoung, Park Shin Hye would be the first to wish her friend well.
kdramastars.com/articles/14170/20140113/park-shin-hye-is-only-a-little-jealous-of-her-best-friend.htm

Guest nyquist

Recently, I just love to listen all her OST songs..  She really has charm not only in her look and personality, but also in her voice.. She has this very cute voice... I can't get enough of her literally.. I guess I'm having girl crush on PSH.. LOL

Of all her songs, I find these two match her voice really well.. Maybe because these are my favourite.. How about you all chingu??

http://youtu.be/jmaBP-xtFlE 

I really want her to be pair with Jo Won for her next drama project.This guy really talented and very good actor. But too bad the the one who pair with JW is her label mate Park Se Young instead of her :))Hope the next project will be her turn. 
They really good doing their award speech too. It would be good to see these two go up stage and deliver their award speech. 

Guest branwen

I don't know if these has been posted before. Here's PSH together with the casts of Cyrano Agency (2010) in Happy Together.

http://www.kshowlove.com/eng-sub-happy-together-s3-ep-163/

And here's the BTS of her singing the OST of the movie:

Guest branwen

Park Shin Hye singing her own composition in her Birthday Fan Meeting in Japan in 2012. She wrote the lyrics and her brother worked with the melody for her song. She was so cute. She was so nervous and she made a mistake halfway, but it's just so cute. :x

She said she wrote the lyrics for her fans.

Title : Not decided
(Writer : Park Shin Hye / Composer : Park Shin Won)

You are seen.
Do you see me?
I wanted to go one step, but I can't do so.

I hesitated for a long time like a fool.
I'm such an unusual person to do that.
Am I okay? Eeek~
Will it be told?
Now, I will tell the words that I haven't told you.
I'll be courageous step by step even though I'm not perfect.

Thank you.
I receive the present,happiness, due to smiling you with me all the time.
Shall we be together?
Will you hold my hand if you think the same as mine.

There had been lots of misunderstandings between you and me.
We had left scars in the hearts.
We had pains in the invisible emotions each other.

I have the words to tell you carefully.
A word in my deep heart.
I'll be courageous step by step even though I'm a little shy.

Sorry.
I weep tears of gratitude due to protecting me with me all the time.
Please be with me.
I do need you.
You are really precious.

cr : from Shinhye (Official Fanclub 별빛천사)
Translate : Shinhye.net

Guest branwen

Just for fun:

The Heirs Coat Hug

heirs-hug.jpg?w=812
credit to: kdramastars

Kkae-Geum (Yoon Si Yoon) originally wants to give this type of hug to Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye):

tumblr_inline_mj5szz7FbM1qz4rgp.jpg
credit to owner

:)) :)) :)>-

Guest branwen

Flower Boy Next Door is one of my favorite PSH's dramas, not only because Go Dok Mi is a different character but because I think Yoon Si Yoon respected her so much in that drama, to the point where I don't really ship them. :D  Maybe it's because from the BTS, YSY always made fun of PSH's cute faces and, unlike her other co-stars, didn't really tried skinships with her. He's a respectful man/actor who respected PSH throughput the series. He's also an actor who I wish would have a drama with PSH in one of the 3 big networks (SBS/KBS/MBC) because I love their chemistry together. I bet if they're allowed to have a more mature drama with lots of lovely scenes like in the Heirs, I think they'll have an explosive chemistry, maybe even better. I think it's very possible considering how they're still yet to make a mainstream drama together.

Hey guys. You know this girl?
zia-hwayoung_1389768964_af.jpg

She's Hwayoung, a former member of T-ara. And yes, she looks ridiculously like our PSH. I really do think PSH has worn something like that before. If you guys have seen it, post it here and then we can do the comparisons 
>:)

Guest MISSMOON

@Jamiel I read a lot of articles abt it

Doppelganger (Park Shin-Hye & Ryu Hwa-Young)

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9CVS%EB%A5%98%EPark Shin-Hye            Ryu Hwa-Young 
source:korean pop & korean wave blog

giselle_tw

said:

I really want her to be pair with Jo Won for her next drama project.

This guy really talented and very good actor. But too bad the the one who pair with JW is her label mate Park Se Young instead of her

:)

)Hope the next project will be her turn. 

They really good doing their award speech too. It would be good to see these two go up stage and deliver their award speech. 

Guest MISSMOON

I saw some comments say that PSH thought that b2st junhyung ( the one who chose shinhye as his ideal type) would be her partner in words & lyrics show, now I know why they said that
"Who do you think is your partner (a male composer) in this show?"
tumblr_masvmkHUbm1rrvgozo1_500.giftumblr_masvmkHUbm1rrvgozo2_500.giftumblr_masvmkHUbm1rrvgozo3_500.giftumblr_masvmkHUbm1rrvgozo4_500.giftumblr_masvmkHUbm1rrvgozo5_r1_500.gifcr:yong_shin tumblr