❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

guys look at how the mc flirting around park shin hye in this video? he gave a compliment abt psh & the female mc said do u like her? + when someone twitted that shinhye unnie is beautiful, he said sure she stole his heart.moreover, he said that he definitely voted for shin hye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Erfkcrzms
cr to owner

Guest MISSMOON

bunnybear said: that mc- lee hwi jae-such a bipolar shipper!, he teased lmh and shin hye at sbs award, remember, he also teased a lot  shin hye with yong hwa before at baeksang award? :))

@NileRose

Thank you for sharing this gif :)

tumblr_mypgtcFTM81siqvhio1_250.gif tumblr_mypgtcFTM81siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_mypgtcFTM81siqvhio3_250.gif x.giftumblr_mypgtcFTM81siqvhio4_250.gif
I think uri PSH looked so genuinely shy when she was teased on stage about her kissing scene and I felt instantly wanna protect her so much! How could the emcee teased her like that! LOL! Aigooo, she was so innocent and cute! The way she turned her head down and then stumbled upon finding the right answer was so cute! Adorable! I fell in love even more with her now!

Guest nyquist

Not sure this has been uploaded here before..Shin Hye on the last day of Heirs .. I love at the way she tried to say goodbye to each and everyone of Heirs staff.. She is such a sweetheart .. awwww. :x

Cr PSHARABB

Guest MISSMOON

cont.
2- their 2nd meeting was also for jambangee. he admitted that at their 1st meeting, he couldn't breath next to shinhye +when the mc asked abt the difference btw 1st & 2nd collaboration he said shinhye became prettier 
tumblr_ms06ceLiA01rn4higo1_250.giftumblr_ms06ceLiA01rn4higo2_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo1_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo2_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo3_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo4_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo5_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo6_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo7_250.giftumblr_ms06uokytE1rn4higo8_250.giftumblr_mr12i7ytpx1sn9uvlo7_250.giftumblr_mr1i7aQ5B01rqrpoao1_400.gif
tumblr_mydrcbRzen1rmfrcjo1_500.jpg

3- psh sent him congratulatory message during his fan meeting

cr: to the owners

Guest MISSMOON

cont. 
4- their last meeting was at sbs ceremony. although their scenes togethe were little, he was stealing glances at psh; and when mc asked abt the reason behind the outfit he was totally concentratedtumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

web_2039229800_bd8c950c.jpg
db9y.jpg
dkfd.jpg
jpl3.jpg
Screenshot2014-01-01at101120AM.png
Screenshot2014-01-01at101109AM.png
cr to the owners

Guest ThessC

cont. 

4- their last meeting was at sbs ceremony. although their scenes togethe were little, he was stealing glances at psh; 
and when mc asked abt the reason behind the outfit he was totally concentrated
tumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

web_2039229800_bd8c950c.jpg

db9y.jpg

dkfd.jpg

jpl3.jpg

Screenshot2014-01-01at101120AM.png

Screenshot2014-01-01at101109AM.png

cr to the owners

Are they gonna do a drama together just asking :)

Guest bunnybear

@giselle_tw and maybe he love to tease shin hye because he knows how shy she is when teasing with her co-stars, poor shin hye.

@MISSMOON yup, so there's 3 of us now..  =))

----------------
btw, i think gal so also was with shin hye at 49th baeksang, they're seated next to each other( song joongki was with them).i can't find that picture.

Guest bunnybear

i think i miss this article of shin hye..thanks for pshifc

this one:

As a former child star, what advice does Park Shin Hye have for her juniors? ‘Enjoy school life.’ When I was in school, I played with my friends, went shopping, slept when I was tired, got scolded by teachers, had exams …and my best friends in life are also made when I was in school. I like people who treat me genuinely as a normal girl, not as an actor. Whenever one drama ends, the withdrawal effect impact is so huge on me. And thankfully, I have my friends to fill in the gaps of loneliness, and pull me back to reality.’

---i love her statement-she likes people who treats her like a normal girl..how i wish i am one of her friend..
now after heirs was done we observed how so sad she is,and then she goes out with park sae jo too watching concert..(fbnd co-star friend)

and here caught my attention:

In future, Park Shin Hye said she would like to challenge herself by taking on  ‘action’ and romantic’ dramas. ‘I want to star in movies like Angelina Jolie’s “Tomb Raider” and “Salt”. It looks cool. For romantic ones, I want to star in a sad love story.’
Knowingly, when choosing a new drama/movie, Park Shin Hye will do the project selection herself by carefully screening the scripts. ‘I will not take on a lot of drama/movie projects just to show the audience that I participate in a lot of acting projects. Instead, I will prepare myself for roles that match my personality and age.’

----awesome! me too wanted to see her like cool anjelina jolie..so please korean writer, pd-.after that movie-her next project will be an action drama..

full article:
http://www.shinhye.org/2013_03_01_archive.html

Guest bunnybear

last year interview too..

understanding shin hye..

Lee Seung Hwan sanbae wanted to train you as a singer. If we rewind time to 10 years ago, would you still choose to be an actress? Shinhye: Definitely. Now I seems like I have more ambition to work harder and become better. Lee Seung Hwan sanbae wanted to train me as a singer, but my company said I act better than I sing, and they believe that I should be an actress.

Do you have ambitions of being a singer? Shinhye: I feel like being an actress can allow me to learn many new things. I learned how to play the gayageum, I learned to ride a horse. As for my passion for singing, I can learn it with the identity of an actress. But if I only become a singer, I think I will be bored by the limitations to learn new things.
What do you want to be in 10 years’ time? Shinhye: I will be 33 by then. Maybe I will act solemn, serious roles. I want to become a person with ‘Park Shinhye acting’. I still want to act when I turn 50 and 60. When I was little, I thought that if I acted well, sanbaes would say I was cute and would like me. If I become a sanbae in future, I also want to take care of my hoobaes, give them support and determination.

full article:
http://www.shinhye.org/2013_01_01_archive.html
thanks to pshifc