❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

K-DRAMA STORIES

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On September 27, 2022 Data)

Kay Sesoko Sep 27, 2022

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows available.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas, TV shows, and movies that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same as for other countries' viewers. Also, a program might be available in your country at a different time from its release in Korea.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on September 27 data (retrieved on September 27, 16:02 PM KST, data of September 26).

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On September 27, 2022 Data)

Netflix Korea Screenshot (27/09/2022)

1. "Narco-Saints"

2. "Little Women"

3. "The Good Detective 2"

4. "Flower of Evil"

5. "I'm Solo"

6. "Extraordinary Attorney Woo"

7. "Sisyphus: The Myth"

8. "Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story"

9. "Alchemy of Souls"

10. "Fishermen and the City"

You can check the previous top 10 for Sep. 20, here.

Are these programs available in your country? Are you watching them?

https://n.news.naver.com/article/031/0000700420?sid=101

kpopmap.com/10-most-popular-netflix-programs-currently-in-korea-based-on-september-27-2022-data/

10 Beautifully Sad Korean Dramas That’ll Make You Cry

Do you enjoy watching sad dramas with a melodramatic tone to it? Do you like watching poignant romance Korean dramas? Are you ready for a good cry? If so then this Kdrama recommendation list is for you.

Here are some good Korean dramas to be seen with a tissue box at the side. Because our main leads in love are separated by a lot of reasons that it hurts to watch. But, still they are so beautifully made.

Some have class difference, some are separated by time while some are in love with their enemies. These saddest reasons makes these dramas very emotional to watch. Besides, they are even amazing in a lot of factors like cast, cinematography and direction. So you must check out the following list.

Note: For the Korean drama Where to watch? Links please visit the second page at the end.

7. The Heirs

the-heirs-kdrama.jpeg

I think very few are there who don’t know about this drama. “The Heirs” is one of the hit drama of actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye. It tells a story of love between a poor girl Cha Eun Sang and a rich boy Kim Tan who is about to heir his father’s business. Everything is set up in a high school.

Their love is challenged by the difference in their family status. The show usually starts with their blooming love for each other, but later it turns sad as Kim Tan’s parents are against their relationship. This Kdrama even features Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin in main cast which makes it an awesome drama to watch.

https://koreanallday.com/9-sad-romance-korean-dramas-to-watch/

Korean Drama He is Beautiful, Park Shin-Hye and Jang Geun-Suk Become the Main Characters

MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2022 SITI FARIDAH NO COMMENTS

He is Beautiful
Edited by Sinok Farida

He is Beautiful

Annyeong, K-Drama Lovers!

Do you like watching Korean dramas that talk about bands? For me, of course, I like watching Korean dramas that talk about bands. And this time I will discuss about the Korean drama He is Beautiful which discusses the band.

Drama Title : He is Beautiful
Cast Name : Park Shin-Hye as Go Mi-Nam and Go Mi-Nyu and Jang Geun-Suk as Hwang Tae-Kyeong
Number of Episodes : 16 Episodes
Release Date: October 7, 2009 – November 26, 2009
Genre : Romance

This Korean drama, entitled He is Beautiful, tells the story of Go Mi-Nam and Go Mi-Nyu, twin brothers who live in an orphanage because their father and mother have died. Go Mi-Nam and Go Mi-Nyu both have good voices and their voices are melodious when singing songs. Go Mi-Nam is a handsome man and Go Mi-Nyu is a beautiful woman.
He is Beautiful
Edited by Sinok Farida

Go Mi-Nam will soon debut as a singer and join AN JELL. But suddenly there was a problem so Go Mi-Nam couldn't come and join AN JELL. So Go Mi-Nam's manager told Go Mi-Nyu to disguise herself as Go Mi-Nam for a while and sing a song to join the band AN JELL.

Go Mi-Nyu disguises herself as Go Mi-Nam by cutting her hair short and wearing a bun to look like Go Mi-Nam. At first all the ANJELL members really hated the fake Go Mi-Nam but in the end they got along because the fake Go Mi-Nam because the fake Go Mi-Nam has a good voice and the fake Go Mi-Nam is always friendly and kind with the band members AN JELL.
He is Beautiful
Edited by Sinok Farida

Hwang Tae-Kyeong who is the vocalist of the band AN JELL at first really hated the fake Go Mi-Nam because Hwang Tae-Kyeong thought that no one would be able to sing a good song to join the band AN JELL.

But Hwang Tae-Kyeong ended up being on good terms with the fake Go Mi-Nam because of the fake Go Mi-Nam's melodious voice. And Hwang Tae-Kyeong also knows that the fake Go Mi-Nam is a woman who is Go Mi-Nam's twin sister.

Then, what happens if the fake Hwang Tae-Kyung and Go Mi-Nam fall in love with each other? Is the real Go Mi-Nam coming soon to join the band AN JELL? And will the fake Go Mi-Nam still survive in the band AN JELL? So that you are not curious, you can watch this Korean drama entitled He is Beautiful from the initial episode to the final episode!

Watching this Korean drama entitled He is Beautiful is fun in my opinion. And this Korean drama, entitled He is Beautiful, was my favorite Korean drama when I was in 9th grade of junior high school in 2011. At that time my classmates always discussed about the Korean drama He is Beautiful because at that time the Korean drama He is Beautiful aired on one of the stations. Private TV in Indonesia.

The interesting thing about the Korean drama, He is Beautiful, are the songs sung by the band AN JELL which I think are all cool. From sad songs to happy songs, the songs of the band AN JELL are all good to listen to as well as to sing.

Those are the few things I can say about the Korean drama, He is Beautiful. For those of you who like to watch Korean dramas about bands, you can really watch this Korean drama entitled He is Beautiful!