❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Korean actresses popularity ranking with high acting ability!

Shin Hye ranked No. 4 in the Top 20 Korean actresses under 45 with high acting ability based on a survey method conducted by CM Site Co., Ltd. with 3,277 respondents!

4th place: Park Shin Hye (118 votes)

Imagen

A national actress who made a break from her child role! 4th place is Park Shin Hye!

Park Shin Hye is a popular actress from a child actor. She became a hot topic for playing Choi Ji Woo's childhood in "Stairway to Heaven" broadcast from 2003, and her acting ability was also highly evaluated! Since then, she has appeared in popular dramas such as "You're Beautiful", "Pinocchio", and "The Heirs", and has been supported by Korean drama fans all over Asia as a national actress. Park Shin Hye feels the strength of the core in her lovely charm. Not only her romantic comedy, but also her thriller and zombie works showed her acting with her presence and became a hot topic!

1. #SonYejin 
2. Park min young
3. Han Ji min
4. Park Shin Hye
5. Han Hyo joo
6. Im yoo na
7. Hwang Jung eum
8. Ha ji won
9. Lee sung Kyung
10. Kim yo Jung
11. IU
12. Kim Tae hee
13. Park bo young
14. Shin see Kyung
15. Lee bo young
16. Jun hi Hyun
17. Kim da mi
18. Kim ji won
19. Song Hye Kyo
20. Shin min ah

https://rankingoo.net/articles/actor/00859a/5

Park Shin Hye Looked Like A Princess On Her Wedding Day, But Here’s The Real Cost Behind Her Fairytale Looks

It costs to look this good!

quIp-IZHWTx7Mq_X7qTqFIVU6SWukrhHdbgPgROPoZth3SMk-ls4V7miseFaXeYtPQmLCBBa_TM5xqgtUXW5srFU5oMCIea6bW8_qeUH650QUlk=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

Yet, aside from the heartwarming vows that had netizens believing in true love again…

And that hilarious Instagram post from actor Lee Min Ho that quoted a classic line from the K-Drama The Heirs, it was a beautiful event. Yet, one thing that fans couldn’t get enough of was not only Park Shin Hye’s dazzling visuals but all of the magnificent outfits.

Park Shin Hye looked magnificent in an elegant gown with a full skirt and floral embellishments on the bodice during the ceremony.

Of course, netizens were quick with their research to find exactly who created the dress and, more importantly, how much it cost. According to Korean media, the dress was designed and made by world-famous designer Oscar De La Renta and came from the Spring 2022 Wedding Collection.

According to the advisors who work at the store, the dress costs $18,713 USD, and it isn’t surprising considering the detail.

4MF6CzqJl6Iub0j0mQ-IhEnpuuNtinTysr43nSx_uYvFAwV_mW_R7Aw2NkAi2kapYI-hGDk0MCKlZXJrvKEJnF2BP_Ha6lzFapuOCeoqyVVagGQ=s0-e365

| Oscar De La Renta

It wasn’t the designer’s only piece worn by Park Shin Hye. Salt Entertainment released professional shots of the beautiful couple, and Park Shin Hye was dressed beautifully in another gown with much more detail but similar themes of nature.

Like the ceremony dress, this outfit was also part of Oscar De La Renta’s Spring 2022 collection. Although it was just as magnificent as the ceremony dress with a very different feel, it cost slightly less at $17,616 USD.

uCgCRP_6qeFTjtwg9KVVpcUMZRXw9s9faa_JzxPaIIGoP3lXvuv_D_LG6ZCvuOSIjkqolCEINgsvQqu26tZWKWGg7vD5tSs5w-Echu59tRzbhg=s0-e365

| Oscar De La Renta

Yet, it isn’t a celebrity wedding without many outfit changes and photos to showcase the couple’s happy day. Later in the day, Park Shin Hye then changed into a gown by Filipino-American designer Monique Lhuillier.

In the beautiful pictures posted by the brand, she looks stunning in a more demure and classic gown from the brand. Although there is no exact price for the dress, it is bound to be expensive due to the quality.

The final dress seen was in another adorable photoshoot with the actress. Sticking with the theme of nature, Park Shin Hye wore the Wildflower dress. The piece is delicately made out of tulle, but it is definitely something out of a fairytale with the green leaves as embellishment.

Like the other pieces, this dress didn’t come cheap, and this piece retails at just under $10,000 USD. Obviously, she looked amazing, and that’s all that counts.

aHmRPpgx6zA-A-cI_h45Sbx5FW4b9Y_FdPZ0pv3oT6QwqX_mYoD5OLvs3VaUpEpGn9rhuz3JUfgrD_FdQ9Xvv-Q6LWkg28iw2pRN5eQ_pxpovSo=s0-e365

| Monique Lhuillier

Park Shin Hye exuded true elegance and class throughout the day with her fantastic hanbok look. There is no denying that netizens worldwide will take notes and use her as inspiration for their own special day.

Source: Oscar De La Renta and Monique Lhuillier

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-shin-hye-wedding-princess-cost/

xciting-korean-shows-to-watch-on-netflix/

@trina_hyepark

EWS

Posted by Susan-Han   Friday, January 28, 2022

Park Shin Hye spotted holding up a congratulatory balloon reading 'Hello Baby Boy,' leading to speculations that her baby is male

AKP STAFF

1643421448-20220128-parkshinhye.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye was recently spotted being congratulated by her fellow actresses  in a vlog video. 

After the meal, Uhm Ji Won also shared a glimpse of a surprise celebration that the friends had prepared for Park Shin Hye's pregnancy. The actress was seen surrounded by celebratory balloons, one which read "Happy bride Shin Hye, bless u," and another which read, "Hello baby boy"

In particular, the balloon which read, "Hello baby boy" is currently leading to the speculations that Park Shin Hye's baby might be male. 

1643421466-bf.jpg

money S

"After a long time ○○○"... Park Shin-hye, what's the secret to special prenatal education?

Input 2022.04.13. 5:19 PM

Revision 2022.04.13. 5:20 pm

0000803494_001_20220413172001723.jpg?type=w430
Actress Park Shin-hye reported on her pregnancy. /Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram capture

Actress Park Shin-hye reported on her pregnancy.

On the 13th, Park Shin-hye posted on her social networking service (SNS), "It's been a long time since I've seen it," and a photo and a picture.

In the published photo, Nori Fly's 'My Spring' is playing. The song in the photo has a 'Like' button pressed, making it possible to guess how much Park Shin-hye likes the song.

Park Shin-hye said, "I am careful to say that it is still too early, but in the process of preparing for the wedding, a precious life has come. .

‘The Heirs’ Kim Tan was “Heart Broken” But Still Attended His Ex-Girlfriend Wedding, Cha Eun Sang, and Congratulates Her

The famous actor who played the character ‘Kim Tan’ in the hit drama ‘The Heirs’, Lee Min Ho, has attended Park Shin Hye ’s wedding  and have uploaded a selfie of himself with a confused face on Instagram.

Alongside the selfie, Lee Min Ho also jokingly captioned “But I Am really happy for you tho” referring to his “saddened” feeling towards his “ex-girlfriend” Cha Eun Sang. For those who are confused, Park Shin Hye has played the character Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan’s girlfriend in the drama ‘The Heirs’.

Fans who were fast capturing the hidden message by the actor filled the comments box with many hilarious comments. To make it more hilarious, even Park Shin Hye  addressed Lee Min Ho’s name as “Kim Tan-nim” in the wedding invitation card for Lee Min Ho.

Some fans even jokingly said that it was an “unfortunate” day for the drama fans to find out that the drama “finally” reached a “heartbroken ending”.

Some fans jokingly commented;

“Crying over “Kim Tan-nim”

“Kim Tan & Eun Sang End Today”

“Kim Tan can’t have her forever”

“I knew those two would never work!”

“Tan always acted like he couldn’t live without Eun Sang, but in the end, he was a good sport and went to her wedding kekekekekeke”

Read the full article only on DaebakLah! https://bit.ly/35iEMsJ

Park Shin Hye Pregnancy Update: Hallyu Star Rumored to Give Birth At THIS Hospital

Park Shin Hye to Give Birth at Seoul National University Hospital? 

(Photo : Park Shin Hye Instagram)

According to an online outlet, Park Shin Hye reportedly went to Seoul National University Hospital to check the facility because she is near her due date. 

The actress, who might be in the last months of her pregnancy, ensures to deliver their firstborn child in the safest way possible by choosing top tier hospitals in Seoul, one of which is the SNU Hospital. 

According to Newsweek.com, the said facility made it in 2019's Top 10 Best Hospitals in South Korea. 

At the time, Seoul National University Hospital ranked third, garnering a score of 92.4 points. 

Landing second is Samsung Medical Center, with a total of 92.8 points, while leading Korea's list of best hospitals is Asan Medical Center, with an overall score of 93.1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/04/the-journey-from-enemies-to-lovers-here-are-30-k-dramas-you-should-put-on-your-watch-list

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Was The 1st Drama That Got You Into K-Drama World?

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Was The 1st Drama That Got You Into K-Drama World?

Apr 21, 2022

Along with our recent feature on great gateway K-dramas to introduce to friends, some of our staff members took time to reflect on which K-dramas first got us hooked (and eventually here at Soompi and Viki).

Here are the stories of our K-drama-loving crew:

Yeon: “Heirs

heirs.jpeg

Although I remember watching dramas such as “My Lovely Sam Soon” alongside my mother when I was young, the first drama that really got me into watching K-dramas myself was “Heirs.” Focused on the love story of chaebol heir Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and his family’s housekeeper’s daughter Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), the drama is about elite high schoolers and also those who get involuntarily embroiled in their lives. The star-studded cast including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, and Park Hyung Sik combined with rom-com mastermind Kim Eun Sook’s magical way with words had me immediately hooked. Although some of the lines are admittedly a bit cringey, that’s the addictive charm of a Kim Eun Sook script, and the actors pull it off so well that I still enjoy rewatching the drama to this day.

Watch “Heirs” below:

WATCH NOW

Sala: “You’re Beautiful

youre-beautiful.jpeg

Watching K-dramas was such a common part of my life growing up that I don’t particularly remember which one is my “first,” but I do remember some of the classics like “Surgeon Bong Dal Hee,” “Coffee Prince,” and “Boys Over Flowers.” One I remember more vividly is “You’re Beautiful,” which follows the story of Go Mi Nam (Park Shin Hye) joining Hwang Tae Kyung’s (Jang Geun Suk‘s) rock band while disguised as her twin brother. The story had me hooked on everything from the adorable storyline to the catchy OST and the star-studded cast including Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk. From the little details such as the iconic pig-rabbit doll that I still can’t forget about to the K-pop elements that are naturally incorporated by idol-actors such as FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa, and After School’s Uee, the drama easily captured a light-hearted mood with heart-fluttering romance. To be honest, I don’t remember every detail of the plot, but I still recall the laughs and the warm fuzzy feelings the drama delivered.

Watch “You’re Beautiful” below:

WATCH NOW

Now we want to hear from you! What was your first K-drama? Post Viki’s image below on your own Instagram to share your story!

https://soompi.com/article/1522881wpp/soompi-viki-staff-talk-what-was-the-1st-drama-that-got-you-into-k-drama-world

The most searched and talked about keywords related to Hallyu content in 2021 (data June-December) by Korean foundation for international cultural exchange.

K-Movie Top Keywords (Youtube):

#6 SHIN HYE (신혜)
#7 PARK SHIN HYE (박신혜)

QUEEN OF HALLYU INDEED! Imagen

Imagen

After occupying the emergency room without permission to save the boss Lee Ki-woo, Park Shin-hye stings with a stinging crowd of black people who do not hesitate to tell the truth.zip #MoreCatch #Doctors #SBSCatch

[Doctors CUT] Park Shin Hye action scene drama doctors discover-park shin hye GIF

DOCTOR CRUSH Ep 1 – Fighting A Girl k drama, kdrama, k-drama, korean, drama, dramafever, doctors, doctor crush, park shin hye, park shin hye doctor, park shin hye doctors, kim rae won, 닥터스, eng sub, english sub, heirs, park shinhye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyoon Sang discover-park shin hye GIF

cr: SBS Catch

7 Exciting Korean Shows To Watch On Netflix

Looking for Korean shows to watch as you enjoy the warmer weather? There’s a lot to be said for the dramas that be the perfect match for this season so take your pick from our recommendations and explore riveting stories on your screen!

“Sisyphus”

“Sisyphus” is a Sci-Fi TV drama with 16 episodes that reveals the story of a genius engineer who tries to uncover the truth behind his older brother’s death. A mysterious woman travels back in time to help him save the world from imminent danger.

Starring: Cho Seung Woo, Park Shin Hye

whatthekpop.com/2022/04/18/7-e