❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Daily Sports

[Interview③]'Call' Park Shin-hye "Short hair, action, swear words... change is always fun"

Park Jeong-sun Input 2020.12.06. 15:49

Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye

Actor Park Shin-hye has changed.

Cha Eun-sang, who was acting in a romantic comedy with a sad expression, no longer exists. Park Shin-hye, a 30-year-old actor, now digests the scene of intense struggle with short hair and desperate swear words. On the 27th of last month, the movie'Call', which was released through Netflix, contained this change intact.

'Call' is a mystery thriller film about a mad obsession that begins when two women in different time periods connected via a single phone change their fates. This is the debut film of director Lee Choong-hyun, who swept through various awards ceremonies with an experimental short film'Body Price', which was filmed for 14 minutes in one long take. It was prepared for the release by holding a production briefing session in March, but due to the corona 19 pandemic, it did not shine for 8 months. In the end, it was released to the world by choosing the Netflix platform, not the theater. It is a familiar material, but it is well received by solving it in a new way. In particular, Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Seong-ryeong, and Lee L, and other actors received a hot response.

Park Shin-hye played Seoyeon in the play. Seo-yeon is the person who encountered the murderer Young-sook (Jeon Jong-seo) in exchange for returning the past. If Jeon Jong-seo as Young-suk makes the audience nervous with indescribable madness, Park Shin-hye takes the center of the film by expressing Seo-yeon, which is gradually changing. As Jeon Jong-seo said, "Without Park Shin-hye,'Call' was dangerous," he showed the talent of the 17-year-old actor with a new face that he had not shown before.

Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye

-It seems to enjoy external changes. "External change is always fun. To express Seoyeon, I wanted to show a little cold and unfamiliar appearance. If I had adhered to long hair, I wanted to be as cut as Seoyeon. I wanted to express Seoyeon that is cynical, rough, and not soft. I boldly changed my hairstyle with a single hair. I showed the temperature difference through a change of hair style and clothes. Such a change is pleasant.

-As a female actor, do you feel the thirst of a female character that is not exhausting? "All actors will feel it. Many people continue to challenge themselves. Among them, I think that we are working together as'Call'. I think I hope there will be more opportunities like this in the future."

-There was a fierce struggle, but are you greedy for action acting? "I have a longing for action. At least once I thought I wanted to show that kind of image. It's about a taste of'Cole' and'#Alive'. It tastes sweet for me too. I thought that it was the same. There is a story about it. There is a situation that takes place within it. You struggle to survive in it. Actions different from Seo-yeon'Call' come out. After the drama is released, you will be able to see it. "I want to meet a movie or a drama about a sincere woman in her 30's after turning to her 30s. I want to meet a work that can capture the feelings of life."

-'#ALive' topped the worldwide charts for Netflix movies. I'm curious about your impressions. "Honestly, I didn't feel it well. I couldn't feel it even after hearing that'#I live' ranked first in the world. The score of the movie can be confirmed by the number of spectators and the stage greetings. ) The stage greetings were gone, too, because I couldn't feel it with my skin, so I was embarrassed, I said,'Really? You said that you ranked first? It's amazing.' I was really grateful, it's a pleasure. Sometimes overseas fans regret when a movie is released in Korea. Dramas can be viewed on different platforms, but it's hard to watch movies separately. I can enjoy it by many people at one hour a day by opening it. Rather, I personally like the fact that I can show it to fans who like me at the same time rather than my grades."

-What kind of evaluation do you want'Call' to receive? "As it is released all over the world, I want to be a movie that is expected to the power of the Korean film industry. I hope that it will become a (Korea) movie that more people will be interested in. I hope it will become a representative work of Korea."

-How would you like your evaluation toward Park Shin-hye? "I don't choose a work for some evaluation. I have a thirst and longing for something different. I want to do something new, and I want to do something fun that I haven't done before. I choose a work out of curiosity. Watch out for some results. Anyway, thank you. I will accept it. I think it would be nice to hear any reactions and stories."

Reporter Park Jung-sun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr Photo = Netflix

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201206154907437

@trina_hyepark

• Like 1

The Fact

[TF Interview]'Call' Park Shin-hye throws a mask called'Roco Queen'

Input 2020.12.07. 12:00 am
“I was worried that I would look awkward after acting for the first time.”

[The Fact | Reporter Yoo Ji-hoon] Park Shin-hye in 2020 is a little different from the face that the public remembered. After fiercely surviving in the movie'#Alive', a world infested with zombies, this time he returned to the suspense movie'Cole', where even a sense of fear is felt. The image of'Roco Queen' gradually fades, and instead the lines of smoke gradually become thicker. Some people may feel this change harshly, but Park Shin-hye is only free.

Park Shin-hye recently participated in a round interview to commemorate the release of the Netflix movie'Call' (director Choong-pyeon Lee). In the aftermath of Corona 19, the interview was conducted by video. All of the reporters turned off their cameras, so she felt lonely. After a polite greeting, he smiled and asked, "Can't you please turn on your camera?" Park Shin-hye is still the owner of a lovely and healthy charm, just putting down the modifier'Coro Queen'.

“I watched'Call' at home. There was no offline event, but it was different because I felt nervous and thrilled at home as if I was at a premiere. There was also an article saying that it was better to be united. There are certainly some regrets as an actor, but I feel good and feel like something has been resolved.

The mask called'Roco Queen', which grew up by tearing up at the breakup and overcoming that sadness, has already been thrown a long time ago. Since then, genre travel has been successful. In the two outstanding works on Netflix, he showed a wider range of acting, and the extension of 'Sisyphus' is also ahead of its first broadcast. Park Shin-hye wants to untie another knot. Even that, "I want to talk about someone who is a little honest and unfamiliar", so I am curious about the new mask he will use in the future.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/629/0000056145

@artshinhye

• Like 1

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr.instagram.com/p/CIUdqx9Ha6l/?igshid=ip0cjs1zstj6

"그야말로 연기로 찢어버렸다:scream:"
여러분의 한 줄 감상평을 댓글로 남겨주세요
총 10분을 선정해, <콜> 굿즈를 선물로 드립니다.
*당첨자 발표는 개별 DM으로(~12월 14일까지)

#콜 #thecall #넷플한줄 #넷플릭스 #Netflix

"It was really torn with smoke :scream:"
Leave your comments in a line in a comment
A total of 10 people will be selected and <Call> goods will be presented as a gift.
*The winners will be announced by individual DM (until December 14th)

#Call #thecall #Netflix #Netflix #Netflix

• Like 1

6 Highly-Anticipated Dramas Featuring Top Actors and Actresses That have been Confirmed to Air in the First Half of 2021

skipped......

Sisyphus: The Myth - Park Shinhye and Cho Seungwoo

1607321523269-0.jpg

skipped.....

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/07/6-highly-anticipated-dramas-featuring-top-actors-and-actresses-that-have-been-confirmed-to-air-in-the-first-half-of-2021-388416

@rori0711Aloah

welcome back. So nice to see you here ! Do not go MIA! :love:

@ Iduc , you are a rockstar ! Did you know that!?! I fangirl you!! :star: 

• Love 1

2020.12.07 @sarahmoon0217 IG updates

Shin Hye's friend posted her pic on her Instagram when they're watching #TheCall together with Shin Hye

니가 웃으면 나도 좋아 움하하 보람차다
깜짝 이벤트 준비하면서 내가 더 신남ㅋㅋ
반전케이크에 꺄르르 하는 영상 올려주고 싶었는데
더 예쁘게 찍어주지 못해 뚁땽해ㅠㅠ
주변에서 영화 재밌다고 얘기해서 내가 다 뿌듯!!
#영화콜 #CALL #netflixmovie

CAPTION
I like it when you laugh. Hahaha, it's worth it.
I'm more excited while preparing for the surprise event.
I wanted to post a hilarious video on the twist cake.
I can't take a better picture of you.
I'm so proud that people around me say that movies are fun!

Trans on the cake
“Our Actress ParkShinHye who we always trust, please do well through Netflix and be successful all over the world.” ~trans by minozstarlight1

Imagen

Imagen

• Love 1

8 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@rori0711Aloah

welcome back. So nice to see you here ! Do not go MIA! :love:

@ Iduc , you are a rockstar ! Did you know that!?! I fangirl you!! :star: 

Hello!!! @alcides14ahjumma @lduc

You're doing great in keeping our home alive. I hope everything is well with you and your family.

thank you for the welcome and sorry for being MIA without notice. I will drop by from time to time and get more active when Sisyphus comes out.

Keep safe and in good health chingus. Cheering for our darling Shinhye always ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1

Interview with Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo of <The Call>. 

[Eng Sub] Face to Face Actress Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo

cr. Marie Claire Korea  https://youtube.com/watch?v=ImXRkmcIXvY&t=11s

Imagen

Imagen

넷플릭스에서 공개될 영화 '콜'의 박신혜와 전종서에게 물었다. '콜'은 어떤 영화죠? _ 마리끌레르 인터뷰

25 nov 2020

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye has achieved amazing results in 2020. For many years, she is considered the queen of ratings of the Korean screen.

Queen of ratings Park Shin Hye

The Call is currently one of the hottest movies on the Netflix platform and film forums. After nearly 3 years of absence on the screen, Park Shin Hye has an excellent comeback. The role of Seo Yeon – a young girl fighting for her life against the villain female Young Sook (played by Jeon Jong Seo) is fully expressed by the queen of advertising.

This is the second time Park Shin Hye has challenged herself with thriller drama. Last June, she and actor Yoo Ah In bombarded the Korean box office with her zombie thriller #Alive. “Park Shin Hye has taken a big step in her acting career,” commented Naver after witnessing the actress’s success.

Queen Of Ratings Park Shin Hye: Rise To Fame At The Age Of 13

Park Shin Hye’s innocent beauty in  Stairway to Heaven

According to Chosun Ilbo, Park Shin Hye initially was not aiming for an actor when she entered the entertainment industry. Born into a family with artistic traditions, her father is a saxophonist while her mother is an ocarina flute player, and her brother is a skilled guitarist, Park Shin Hye was soon expected to follow the success of her family.

At the age of 12, with her musical talent, Park Shin Hye easily passed the Dream Factory audition to officially join the professional artist training.

However, before becoming a singer, she soon became famous, making a mark with the public through the teenage role of Han Jung Su‘s character in the classic movie Stairway to Heaven.

The pure beauty and natural acting of the 13-year-old girl captured the audience’s tears. Immediately, the name Park Shin Hye was classified as a potential actress, a bright star of the Korean screen in the future.

Since then, the beauty born in 1990 has been fated with an acting career. Compared to her peers, Park Shin Hye’s path was successful and soon gained an outstanding reputation. At the age of 16, she got the lead role in Tree of Heaven. Thanks to this work, Park Shin Hye was dubbed the “tragedy teenage drama queen” because she can make viewers shed tears at every moment.

Park Shin Hye in Doctors

The year 2009 marked a new turning point in the actress’s career. From the tragic love series, she turned her direction to romance drama. The success of the You’re Beautiful Cyrano Agency, Heartstrings and then Miracle in Cell No.7, The Heirs, Pinocchio, Doctors became unforgettable dramas that spread Park Shin Hye‘s name beyond Korea. She became the goddess of Asian youth.

The actress is also known as the “queen of TV ratings” when there is no film with her appearance failing in terms of viewership and media.

Queen Of Ratings Park Shin Hye: 30 Slaps And Acting Controversy

In 2013, Park Shin Hye won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics Awards just for a few minutes in Miracle in Cell 7.

Sharing with the media, the beauty agreed with the public’s comments. “When people are young, people always have a lot of fear to hold themselves back. Me too, so I did not dare to challenge myself,” she said.

In the show Knowing Bros, Park Shin Hye did not hide her difficulty in playing in the love scene. “That is my inherent weakness,” said the actress. She said that when she started her career, she was scolded by the director because she instinctively closed her eyes when crying. It took a long time to fix it.

However, Park Shin Hye still maintains her popularity and reputation. 17 years in the career, she has never dropped her name. The beauty is always at the top of the most sought-after actresses.

Queen Of Ratings Park Shin Hye: Height Of Acting At The Age Of 30

Park Shin Hye in The Call

2020 has witnessed stellar acting chops and a dramatic change in Park Shin Hye‘s characters. The beauty has officially removed the pure image and stepped into complicated psychological characters. And she is enjoying success.

In The Call, the female star plays Seo Yeon, a 28-year-old girl confronted with serial killer Young Sook. She faced with difficult choices: helping the villain to preserve lives for her and her family or fighting against murder and lost her beloved ones.

With her natural acting, she fully portrays the angry, painful, and unstable spirit of the character. In particular, her face and eyes expressions gave the audience a convincing, honest, and sympathetic performance.

Park Shin Hye in #ALIVE

Before that, she also made critics and the public change their look thanks to the role of Yoo Bin – a girl trapped in a building, had to find a way to survive in the zombie thriller #Alive.

Talking with Naver about the change at the age of 30, The Heirs actress said: “Now, I’m not afraid anymore. I want to challenge with many different types of roles.” The Call or #Alive has opened a new door for me. It’s never too late to change.”

https://hottiebolly.com/queen-of-ratings-park-shin-hye-never-fails-shine/

• Like 1

ImagenImagenVISUAL CHINA GROUP VIA GETTY IMAG

Park Shin-hye, 30

Actress, South Korea

Star of many films and TV shows, Park appears in the zombie thriller #Alive, which in September was No. 1 on Netflix’s daily chart in 35 countries. The “Park Shin-Hye effect” reportedly boosts sales of lipsticks she’s worn onscreen. With 11 million Instagram followers, she has a dozen endorsement deals, including with Bruno Magli, Swarovski and Visa.

https://forbes.com/sites/ranawehbe/2020/12/07/forbes-asias-100-digital-stars/?sh=1d77658478db

• Like 2

netflixkr  instagram update with Park Shin Hye

#NetflixKr made a video collage of ShinHye’s drama and movie projects

:heart:귀염뽀짝러블리 :heart:  에서   흑화한 센 언니  로!
박신혜의 연기 스펙트럼, 그라데이션으로 함께 보시죠.
#박신혜 #시라노_연애조작단 #넌내게반했어 #7번방의선물 #알함브라궁전의추억 #침묵 #살아있다 #콜 #thecall #넷플릭스 #Netflix

From  cute little lovely to  darkened strong sister !
Let’s look at Park Shin-hye’s acting spectrum and gradation together.
#Shin-Hye Park #Shirano_Dating Team #You've been in for me #Gift in Room 7 #Remembrance of Alhambra Palace #Silence #Alive #Call #thecall #Netflix #Netflix

instagram.com/p/CIhxDedr9g8/?igshid=3r52swzaua32

• Like 1

Star News

The secret of'Call' word of mouth?..A scene full of laughter + tension

Input 2020.12.08. 11:32 am

Revision 2020.12.08. 11:33 am

Photo ='Cole' still cut

While Netflix'Call' is gaining worldwide acclaim, the behind-the-scenes stills of the scene have been released.
The unveiled still contains the colorful appearances of Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo, who showed breakthrough transformations. First, unlike the tense atmosphere in the movie, the loveliness of the scene where laughter never ceased catches the eye.

Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo, who had a breathtaking showdown with poison and madness, showed off their extraordinary teamwork with bright smiles when the camera was turned off. The two people, who had few face-to-face scenes due to the setting of the work, visited each other's filming site even on days when there was no amount of filming, and tried to match the lines and strengthened their breath.

Park Shin-hye said, "The whole time I was with actor Jong-seo Jeon, I felt that the set was filled with each other's energy." They expressed their strong trust in each other. Director Lee Chung-hyun also mentioned the synergy created by the two, saying, "Park Shin-hye's sense of weight and inner work, and Jeon Jong-seo's freedom are in good harmony."

• Like 1

129731517_1034716766933706_2748663961015341908_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fuio3-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=WC4RKcSn2cYAX8tHUr-&tp=1&oh=9087110a89be78a4eb80df824904331c&oe=5FF8C06F

beautyyung83

THE CALL [2020] NETFLIX REVIEW: WHEN PRESENT AND PAST COLLIDE IN A HOPELESS WORLD

‘A black cordless phone’, ‘an intervention’, and ‘festering jealousy’ are all that it takes for everything to go irrevocably downhill in Lee Chung-Hyun’s gothic mystery thriller ‘The Call’. In this twisty genre-bending ride the past is pitched against the present, submerged in a gore, gloomy, overly thought time-travel plot. The movie loaded with a tight storyline builds a hopeless world in a bold premise where desperation to alter the aching memories of bygone years inflicts mayhem on the space-time continuum.

Known for crafting some of the finest, bloodiest, and most exhilarating genre in existence, Korean movies have become a staple for the cravers of a horror-tinged thriller. And this time writer-director Lee Chung-Hyun strikes the chord with his latest offering. ‘The Call’ that cuts through time, if not space, is surprisingly Lee’s first feature film. His work stands as a tough contender, making amongst the finest thrillers on Netflix right now.

Although inspired by a 2011 Puerto Rican-British film ‘The Caller’, this genre hybrid avoids feeling cut-and-dried. The movie flaunts amazing visuals styles and camerawork by cinematographer Jo Young-jik with an impressive production design. The western graphics presented with Korean characteristics is well complimented by the high-contrast-dimly-lit palate and Dalpalan’s eerie background score that forms a distinctively menacing chill.

Jong-Seo Jun as Young-sook and Park Shin Hye as Seo-Yeon on-screen chemistry is rare and neatly balanced. With their intense and captivating performances, they carry the entire movie on their shoulders. They breath life into their characters in ways that refuse to be erased from our minds. Jun and Park take full command of every scene they are in. They are unflinching. The story doesn’t just box them into “the good” and “the evil”. Both have their moment of darkness.

The movie bears the slightest resemblance to Oscar-winning ‘Parasite’. Director Lee uses ‘The house’ brilliantly as a central theme. The frequently changing aesthetics of the secret-loaded house throughout the story offers an analogy of shifting circumstances and the psychological state of the characters. Hidden creepy bunker, wooden floor making snap-crackle-pop noises presented on the washed-out and foggy backdrop with aural suspense also reflects architectural rudiments of a typical haunted house.

‘The transitions’- the scars, house, people, and vehicles, thanks to the amazing CGI, is one of the most satisfying things to watch. With the intervention in the past, the viewers can witness the beautiful morph and its impacts on the characters.

RELATED READ – MANK [2020] NETFLIX REVIEW: AN OBSESSIVE COCKTAIL OF CREATIVITY AND POLITICS

‘The Call’ surely is not a light watch. The feeling of isolation, loneliness, and helplessness of characters are massive and sensed to a point where the movie feels claustrophobic. Starting with a steady pace until the first half, the movie gets wild as it barrels towards its conclusion.

The movie allows for complete audience immersion. As viewers, we get to sit in our emotions and fully experience the feeling of dread, happiness, and distress. The guile and maneuvering that each of them employs at different times in an attempt to change one another’s present is a major treat.

The end credit is not to be missed; the final gut punch that no one was ready for. Whether it may feel like an absolute bummer or leave you thrilled, the cliff hanger for sure is mindboggling that keeps you scratching your head long after you’re done with it. Avoid rationalizing every bit you’ve witnessed later. The Call delivers exactly what it promises and beyond, making you yearn for more of such genre.

THE CALL NETFLIX TRAILER

THE CALL IS NOW STREAMING ON NETFLIX

https://www.highonfilms.com/the-call-2020-netflix-review/

dellaa.art

• Like 1

Daily Sports

[Interview ①] Park Shin-hye "I hated the female-centered movie'Call', the heroine being dragged."

Park Jeong-sun Input 2020.12.06. 15:48

Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye

-The production briefing session was held in March, but the movie is finally released on Netflix in the aftermath of Corona 19. "I was able to release the movie in 8 months. I was disappointed that the movie could not be released, but I also wanted to see the movie. I am pleased to be able to show the movie to the world through Netflix. I have hope that it can be evoked."

-What kind of story did the performers talk with as the release was pushed? "I went through a little more editing and saw the process of detailed manual work such as color correction. We monitored each other. We ate together and talked about the work. Of course, I was very disappointed. “I said, “I want to show it at the theater because this situation is over quickly.” Time has passed, but I am glad that there are still many people looking forward to it.”

-What was the reason for appearing in'Call'? "In fact,'Call' is a work that I once refused. It was both physically and mentally overwhelming. Even though the scenario was interesting, I refused it once because I was not in good condition. At that time, the representative of the film company said,'Please think again.' So I met the director and talked about it. I enjoyed watching director Choong-hyun Lee's short story,'Ransom.' I felt a new idea and subject matter different from the director I had met so far, so I read the script again and chose. I wondered if I was being passively attracted to Youngsook or not being able to show a different figure from the past, then I wondered what I could do. Not being pulled like an existing female protagonist, but moving with subjectivity. I wondered if I could show it through this movie. If possible, I wanted to show it through this movie."

Park Shin-hye

-What do you think is the difference between'Call'? "It's a well-made film centered on women. Women are proactively insisting and pulling from their own standpoint without being swayed. That part came to me as a big attraction. It's a movie with four women in harmony. In terms of time, there were movies and dramas with a lot of subjects, but if there were many subjects that brought back regrets, it would be a more lifelike movie to see what consequences should be handled when looking back at the past.”

-It wouldn't have been easy while filming a monologue scene on a phone call. "I started from the middle of the filming, so Youngsook's filming was over. When filming an important scene or emotional scene, the actors acted together in front of the camera. I read the script in front of Jong-seo Jeon, and Jong-seo Jeon came and came to the script during my filming. I matched him. I heard a voice as if on a phone call in front."

-How was Jeon Jong-seo and smoke breathing? "There was a fight scene, but the director shouted'Cut' to see if it looked too intense. It's good that the feelings I felt at the scene were conveyed. Jong-seo Jeon is a really great friend. He is also good at acting. In the scene,'How do you get this energy? I thought,'Would it emanate?' When acting in front of the camera, I also got goosebumps. Actually, I have a lot of aegyo and cuteness. When I talk to each other, there is something like a rhythm. I am a friend whose rhythm jumps. I am smart and smart. I also learned a lot from Jongseo Jeon."

Reporter Park Jung-sun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr Photo = Netflix

This leads to interview ②.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201206154803416

• Like 1