❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

10 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Promising! no offense to Seo Ingook but I prefer Kim Woobin as Yoo Haneul. what do you guys think of Shinhye's character here? :blink: Kim Hyeja+Shinhye+Woobin = Nosebleed :wub:

Like the plot,  my favorite will be Kim Soo Hyun, but I do not mind Seo Ingook.  . I can only see Kim Woo Bin playing Shin Hye ‘s brother or best friend! :D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Differently , I would love to see her doing those type of movies. :)

Exactly, I long to see Shinhye in a period film or drama where she's sporting that era's fashion and weird accents. :wub:  Seoul 1945 was so 14 years ago -_-

17 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@lduc sweetie, were on the same page *giggles* You know what I mean right? :kiss_wink: thanks for all the wonderful gifs and pixes! 

@lduc what I mean is you know what makes me happy...everything about MoA, Pinocchio & OTP :D

15 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Shin Hye in Hollywood ? Please, praying for it. :wub:

Then SH must learn English as soon as possible or engaged in Korean film which can represent Korea in Best Foreign films at Academy awards, Cannes & other Int'l filmfest :)

5 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

This is indeed very promising! All the characters are explicitly described -- from there I can tell that this Story, if made into a drama (30 episodes preferably and each episode should run for 1 hour and 5 minutes) will be a hit! If I am not mistaken, all the three characters are living in one roof? Yay! (Hello, The Heirs) I would very much love seeing SH playing this kind of role. Her (SH) seducing a two-faced bastard? Come on, casting her would be a no-brainer! OMG, thousand of sexy thoughts is playing on my mind right now (Stop it! Stop it, Self. I cannot!  *panting ... hah ... hah... hah ...) No offense meant to you @rori0711 , but I think Lee Min Ho can be the perfect Yoo Haneul. His character has a teeny-tiny similarity of Heo Joon-jae in Legend of the Blue Sea (he was conman) that kind of role suits LMH well, a total jerk yet charming and irresistible at the same time. 

I swear I wanna be a Writer right now! If only I have the talent. Sad life ... 
How I wish my favorite author Mr. Sidney Sheldon, who's a feminist, will rise from the dead and write a beautiful story for our girl to play. 

Very funny because last night, a fellow fangirl and I are DM-ing each other on IG, were talking/discussing about a possible drama/movie for SH. Guess what, she had her/their plot ready ('their' because it's a concerted effort). I cannot divulge the details though. LOL

where's the fun in casting LMH with almost same character as sexy con artist :P Give chance to KWB will yah...

Sad life indeed to us frustrated writers! Aish....

here's fortune cookies for you darling...come on share the details now :D  i'm all ears :lol:

Kaugnay na larawan

4 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

For me, it's PSH-KRW who looked like a real couple in love. Slow Burn yet explosive Romance. Superb and Sizzling Chemistry. While typing this comment, I'm imagining HB (and his dimples) -- he's looking at me, handsome as a devil, and his eyes glaring :scream:

well..well..:huh: imagine HB & me glaring at you :unamused: ahaha to be fair, KRW is her funniest & sexiest costar :sweatingbullets:

Resulta ng larawan para sa park shinhye gifs

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Immediately went to uncle Google and typed A Taxi Driver. The movie got a lot of Nominations, Awards and Positive Reviews. I'm thinking about adding this to my playlist. Thanks, Rori Girl :wub:

you're welcome Sunny girl. you won't regret watching it :) chop! chop!

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Like the plot,  my favorite will be Kim Soo Hyun, but I do not mind Seo Ingook.  . I can only see Kim Woo Bin playing Shin Hye ‘s brother or best friend! :D

Shinhye's brother :w00t: but..but..the tension will be wasted :lol:

Anyway, you might give a try this intense Youngdo/Eunsang ff. It might change your view on KWB :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/850904/the-black-knight-s-tale 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye's brother :w00t: but..but..the tension will be wasted.

Anyway, you might give a try this wonderful Youngdo/Eunsang ff. It might change your view on KWB 

I like Kim Woo Bin as an actor, but I might be the only one that did not see any tension other then a friendly and protective brotherhood like vibe between them. I know Shin Hye can create fantastic chemistry with her costars , but I  can never visualized them being a couple in anything. My humble unchangeable opinion.

I like to stick with  the real side. But thanks. :)-_-

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Our strong prayers will take care of it

Our prayers can move mountains. Amen!

Amen! I am in a mindset, where I'm ready to stand strong with our girl. Whether it is positive or negative, like many of you guessing ..dunno how to put it in words.. Let it be

She's a warrior. Remember she's been in the industry for so long. She would have definitely learnt how to deal these kind of situation. She's eagerly waiting to show herself again brightly on screen. 

Just want to give her a hug and tell it's okay everything will be fine. There may be many people who are judging you and maybe trying to put you down. But it's okay, at the other end there are loyal fans who are standing with you tightly. 

All I wish is you to shine brightly, be yourself, not to be afraid of anything. God is there with you. 

I dunno why I'm telling all this, just wanted to give her strength if at all she's reading this. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I like Kim Woo Bin as an actor, but I might be the only one that did not see any tension other then a friendly and protective brotherhood like vibe between them. I can never visualized them being a couple in anything. My humble opinion. :D

Are you reading my mind?? 

Actually I have noticed few times, your thoughts is similar to mine haha

I too like KWB but no not for our girl. I didn't feel anything between them in heirs. They are good friends maybe a big brother. 

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I like Kim Woo Bin as an actor, but I might be the only one that did not see any tension other then a friendly and protective brotherhood like vibe between them. I can never visualized them being a couple in anything. My humble opinion. :D

I'm talking KWB as an actor too becoz I don't ship him w/ SH. I'm happy w/ his personal life just hoping for his complete health recovery :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I too like KWB but no not for our girl. I didn't feel anything between them in heirs. They are good friends maybe a big brother. 

hi ash!

Ohh that's new! What's most interesting is to find someone who have the same mindset? Like you & @alcides14ahjumma I felt me & lduc share similar preferences too, do you agree, @lduc ?

M. Scott Peck said, "Share our similarities, celebrate our differences" :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I'm talking KWB as an actor too becoz I don't ship him w/ SH. I'm happy w/ his personal life just hoping for his complete health recovery :) 

55 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

It is not shipping. I am talking about working together and be pair as lovers. I do not feel they will match, I feel as brother and sister or best friends forever might work. But we never know, they are actors/actresses they can make things work. :)Also, I am looking forward to see KWB back health and bouncing! I like the guy! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

It is not shipping. I am talking about working together and be pair as lovers. I do not feel they will match, I feel as bother and sister or best friends forever might work. But we never know, they are actors/actresses they can make things work. :)Also, I am looking forward to see KWB back health and bouncing! I like the guy! :wub:

you guys like KWB as a person & actor but didn't have the intense attraction between youngdo x eunsang like i got? did I get it right?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Amen! I am in a mindset, where I'm ready to stand strong with our girl. Whether it is positive or negative, like many of you guessing ..dunno how to put it in words.. Let it be

She's a warrior. Remember she's been in the industry for so long. She would have definitely learnt how to deal these kind of situation. She's eagerly waiting to show herself again brightly on screen. 

Just want to give her a hug and tell it's okay everything will be fine. There may be many people who are judging you and maybe trying to put you down. But it's okay, at the other end there are loyal fans who are standing with you tightly. 

All I wish is you to shine brightly, be yourself, not to be afraid of anything. God is there with you. 

I dunno why I'm telling all this, just wanted to give her strength if at all she's reading this. 

i have a question for you guys. Hypothetical. What will you do if SH suddenly announce her semi retirement? Will you still support her? Will we see each other as often like now in this thread?  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Lol! I noticed that too, many times! That is great! :lol:

8 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

M. Scott Peck said, "Share our similarities, celebrate our differences

Totally agree! Makes us a better person! :wub:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

have a question for you guys. Hypothetical. What will you do if SH suddenly announce her semi retirement? Will you still support her? Will we see each other as often like now in this thread?

Will always support her. I like Shin Hye not only as an artist, but also as a person, for the little that I know about her. I will always  support and cherish her in however path she decides to follow. But, the only way I see her maybe taking a hiatus or semiretirement , it will be enjoying a newly wedding life( what is recommended in her industry to establish the relationship away from all the malicious speculations) and  to rise her  child. :) 

I will be here , maybe not as often. :wub:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

Then SH must learn English as soon as possible or engaged in Korean film which can represent Korea in Best Foreign films at Academy awards

Shin Hye , to my knowledge , is fluent  in English. :)

She , indeed, needs to do more films .:)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Shin Hye , to my knowledge , is fluent  in English. :)

then she has edge over fellow k actors.

however, i don't find her English fluent enough based on the videos I've seen. For ex, her "elevator" during MoA script reading sounds funny. She have a big room for improvement like diction & pronunciation. I don't mean it negative but for her improvement.

I recently read she's learning English now. I hope it's true. She's smart & fast learner so we may hear it in no time :wub:

52 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I would cry all day -- the whole river or an ocean :bawling:. Don't even think about it, Rori. You're giving me a heart attack

I asked this darling becoz some of SH fans are complaining online about her lack of exposure. They question her agency and demand SH to switch mgt co. They are puzzled why some fans are quiet and not troubled by SH's almost barely there cfs and projects.

While i share their passion of seeing Shinhye in action, I wonder how long will they support SH. Will they still be there with SH even in times of hiatus? when peers and some unknown actresses are now more famous and far recognized than SH? Just a thought to ponder.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes , you got that right! :wub:

noted.

Will always support her. I like Shin Hye not only as an artist, but also as a person, for the little that I know about her. I will always  support and cherish her in however path she decides to follow. But, the only way I see her maybe taking a hiatus or semiretirement , it will be enjoying a newly wedding life( what is recommended in her industry to establish the relationship away from all the malicious speculations) and  to rise her  child. :) 

I will be here , maybe not as often. :wub:

that's heartwarming. I think we'll find each other here when that time comes :) 

If you guys think about it, we are experiencing drought and our patience got stretch day after day waiting for SH's anticipated project. We also get annoyed, disappointed, frustrated but given the amount of time we started following her, we got to know her deeper, her likes & dislikes, her principles, the kind of people she surrounds herself with. We developed our trust on her & to the people who truly cares for her when things doesn't meet our expectations & everything seems unclear ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1