❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 7/4/2019 at 4:27 AM, Nathania Sun said:
These are my Top 5 PSH Leading Men

1. Hyun Bin

2. Kim Rae Won
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Lee Jong Suk
5. Jung Yong Hwa

HB's on top because he is indeed Dashing in my eyes (READ: Vitamin A, good for eyesight), but he doesn't make my heart flutter, He's number one, anyway!

RW comes second. This one's my ultimate Bias. Thanks to Shinhye, I have become his fan. Everytime I see him smile, I want to roll like a puppy. He's so charming. I was a frozen snow but his royal hotness melted me.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Sok are good-looking and just THAT. Campus Eye-Candy. There's too much hyped on them. Period. 

And Jung Yong Hwa is the last but certainly not the least. 

300% with you! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Hahaha. Napaka resourceful ni Rori. Saan ba pwedeng maghanap ng ganyan?

you can find these at tumblr & Shinhye forum ;)

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/14-Creative-Corner/60750-park-shin-hye-s-animated-gifs-collection?start=120 

-------------------------------------------

I'm back, finished watching A Taxi Driver.  :scream: about the horrific & heroic Martial Law events in Gwangju on May 1980. Can't believed what I've seen in our Shinhye's hometown 10 years before she was born, her parents had witnessed the terror for sure. :bawling: The film is highly recommended if you may ask :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Celi67 said:

What’s wrong ? Why all her fan meetings are cancelled . I thought at least can see her . No drama news as well. What’s going on? 

No idea!! But whatever it is. I am sure she will come back with a bang. 

Whoever is trying to pull her down, hold on she's coming :lol: 

Praying for her inner peace :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Celi67 said:

What’s wrong ? Why all her fan meetings are cancelled . I thought at least can see her . No drama news as well. What’s going on? 

i'm upset with this information and I can only imagine the disappointment of her Taiwanese fans -_- same thing happened w/ her BKK FM.  Perplexing since it's 2 consecutive cancellation in a row. My only consolation is I won't have to deal seeing SH get detained after FM due to issues with local promoters like what happened w/ LJS. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, ash011 said:

I go with LMH and PSH. They look made for each other couple on screen for me hahahah.. I like HB to, just less scenes between them makes me not to choose him. Why? If at all, they had more scenes between them, gosh!!!! To bad!!! 

Also I heard a news that our girls call partner, she got a chance to work in a Hollywood movie as a lead. Woah!!

It's huge for Asian to act as a lead! 

I wish her call movie is a HIT, goes to Cannes festival, catches some Hollywood directors eye, and casting offer comes to our girl. 

How I wish!!  Hope it comes true :wub:

I said HB , for me, is the most manly handsome costar. 

Indeed, as a lovers, LMH and Shin Hye  matched the best, they did look like a real couple in love . They played it very natural in drama “Heirs”. Reason why I said, I would like for them to do a movie,  no extreme violence, nudity or try to please fans with extremes scenes and media play( lol better if I write the script ), to see if they can bring up the phenomenon of Heirs (minus attacks  to Shin Hye by his immature fans). I guess , we will have to put an statement out before and after the movie” ... Park Shin Hye’s fans will take legal actions  for .....) Lol! :DB)My humble personal opinion!’:relieved:

But for now, I want KSH to see what type of emotions they can bring! :D

Shin Hye in Hollywood ? Please, praying for it. :wub:

We we are worried about all the cancellations, but I have strong feelings that however is in the  air , our strong prayers will take care of it. Keep supporting , and remember Shin Hye is s Warrior . Peace , Love, and be patient. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

you can find these at tumblr & Shinhye forum ;)

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/14-Creative-Corner/60750-park-shin-hye-s-animated-gifs-collection?start=120 

-------------------------------------------

I'm back, finished watching A Taxi Driver.  :scream: about the horrific & heroic Martial Law events in Gwangju on May 1980. Can't believed what I've seen in our Shinhye's hometown 10 years before she was born. :bawling: The film is highly recommended if you may ask :thumbsup:

Did watch this movie and love it. One of the actors worked with Shin Hye in “Heart Blackened”, Jun-yeol Ryu. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Did watch this movie and love it. One of the actors worked with Shin Hye in “Heart Blackened”, Jun-yeol Ryu. :thumbsup:

well, wasn't it great? how the writer took us back in time and let us have a glimpse of Korean history thru the eyes of a taxi driver.

Song Kangho is such a versatile actor. Hoping Shinhye get the chance to work with him int he near future.

that's right. Shinhye went to RJY film preview, "Money" ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

well, isn't it great? how the writer take us back in time and let us have a glimpse of Korean history thru the eyes of a taxi driver.

Song Kangho is such a versatile actor. Hoping Shinhye get the chance to work with him int he near future.

that's right. Shinhye went to RJY film preview, "Money" ;) 

Differently , I would love to see her doing those type of movies. :)

• Like 3

[FANFIC]

tumblr_po2bvcC79F1wz9jlzo1_540.png

Long Dream, Goodbye

Kwak Yoo Hwa ( Kim Hye Ja ) is one of the three most renown writers in South Korea. She owns the biggest publishing house of the country, a famous theatre company, a talent agency as well as a movie production company. 

Yoo Hwa was born from a wealthy family that arranged her marriage when she was 18 years old. She published her first novel under a male pseudonym at the age of 22, in 1963. Her work met with huge success, which encouraged her to keep writing in secret of her family, until she finally left her husband a year later. She pursued her career as an authour under her real name, obtained a divorce, married again, divorced again, and so forth. She is famous not only for her life work but also for her personal life, from the suicide of her daughter to having an affair with a member of the National Assembly of South Korea. Despite being close to her 78th birthday, she still writes and is currently working on her 33rd novel.

Due to her strong personality and her sharp words, Yoo Hwa is alone. The only people she sees are her assistants, the people she has put in charge of her business, her lawyers and some journalists. One of Yoo Hwa’s assistants is a handsome young man named Yoo Ha Neul ( Seo in Guk ). His background is mysterious but he is talented at writing. Yoo Hwa favours Ha Neul, who seems to be perfect under every angles and always puts up with her temper. Because of this, Yoo Hwa’s other assistants become jaleous of him and are suspicious of their relationship.

Yoo Ha Neul pretends to be a well raised, docile and gentle person however his true face couldn’t be more different. After being kicked out of high school for his illicit relationships with several teachers, Ha Neul embarked on a life filled with gambling, questionable relationships, as well tainted money. He was paid by a mysterious woman to approach Yoo Hwa, gain her trust, and convince her to sell her agencies to a concurrent. A cold, intelligent and calculative man, Ha Neul has no issue lying to people so he can survive. However he remains a lonely soul and although he denies it to his own self, the care and affection Yoo Hwa shows him has touched his heart on several occasions. He ignores that Yoo Hwa has actually seen through him and already know of his identity.

One day, Yoo Hwa’s daughter turns up at the house with no warning. Her arrival disturbs the status quo in Yoo Hwa’s life.

Kwak Bo Ah ( Park Shin Hye ) entertains a bad relationship with her mother and blames her for the death oh her sister, Kwak Ha Na ( Lee Yoo Young ). Bo Ah lives on Jeju Island, as far away from her mom as possible. She eventually comes to Seoul looking for a young boy, Nam Gi Soo ( Yoon Chan Young ). Bo Ah has taken upon herself to live with Gi Soo, whom she found sleeping in the streets three years ago. While searching for the runaway boy, she decides to stay at Yoo Hwa’s place and observes her. She soon notices the peculiar relationship between her mother and Ha Neul. 

Bo Ah begins to seduce Ha Neul to hurt Yoo Hwa. As tension rises in the house, Yoo Hwa’s assistants all resign, leaving only the old woman, her daughter, and Yoo Ha Neul inside of the property.

Bo Ah suspects Ha Neul to be much more than he appears. Meanwhile, Ha Neul is fascinated by the cold and angry Bo Ah, whose eyes burn like two houses set on fire. It doesn’t take long for the young woman to discover Ha Neul’s identity. While the two scarred souls unexpectedly fall in love, crossing the lines between real and fake, Yoo Hwa feels dread as well as jealousy in her heart. As she fights with all her might to prevent their relationship, ugly truths about the famous author, her life and her family get revealed.

by: brainless-out-imkd

-------------------------------------

Promising! no offense to Seo Ingook (& his fans)but I prefer Kim Woobin as Yoo Haneul. what do you guys think of Shinhye's character here? :blink: Kim Hyeja+Shinhye+Woobin = Nosebleed :wub:

• Like 2