❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

2 hours ago, NileRose said:

I don't understand the theory of not voting to make her win  I don't think that what happens actually  I saw some actors win both I thought the low voting for shin hye may be bcz they want the other actress to win to bring her to the awards ceremony with the her costar of course to make buzz and I think park shin hye won't come I have this feeling she will enjoy her time to relax .

This is what I thought before too as a reason for her low votes. And she has been such a regular fixture in the baeksang that her fans are always anticipating her presence. I hope there will be a reason she can be there :)

• Like 7

To everyone I hope we stop discussing about P award everything I just assumption and it may give negative outcome so just keep supporting her and pray for whatever reason is there just respect that. About the shippers fandom don't ever say that it's a burden to her she'll never say for what I read  long time ago that she respect and and thankful to all the shippers as they are her fans as well so I hope you can talking about it as it will hit those shippers who support shin hye in well. They are respectful fans so please stop. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

To everyone I hope we stop discussing about P award everything I just assumption and it may give negative outcome so just keep supporting her and pray for whatever reason is there just respect that. About the shippers fandom don't ever say that it's a burden to her she'll never say for what I read  long time ago that she respect and and thankful to all the shippers as they are her fans as well so I hope you can talking about it as it will hit those shippers who support shin hye in well. They are respectful fans so please stop. 

Chinggu this is a forum for SH fans so of course there are times that we talk abt our concerns and not just post or see picture or updates. As long as our conversation wont be a fodder for unscrupulous journalists out there or dont hurt other artists or dont spread rumors. There are issues or questions  sometimes that we have to air in this forum as to solicit the views of those who know. Like me for example, my unease were laid to rest and was comforted by the other friends views here. And it so happens that the big event we are all looking forward to where we can see SH is the Baeksang.

We all miss her and she said herself, her next acting project will be in the second half of the year so prob Nov- Dec and Silence movie maybe shown on 2018. Although i'm glad she can have a deserved rest and time to enjoy herself, i cant help but miss her. She's one of my vitamins ottoke :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

What I remember about her interview was that she said that she knows her fans work really had to make her win popularity award and she is very thankful for that but she wants to work harder in  order to wn the best actress award or in another translation, she prefers to win the best actress award.

Oh, s there one? I haven't read or come across any of her interview abt this chinggu. Or maybe something got lost in the way of translatiin coz usually our girl is diplomatic in her statements and as a celebrity who have chemistry with everyone, she knows shippers will really arise and they are all part of her fandom

From Celi

-_-  -_-                 -_--_-

From me alcides14ahjumma:

We agree to disagree 

Undeniably she has good chemistry with all her costars, because of her performance and immersion into the character, that make many forget that is acting, and that shows what a great actress she is, stands on her own, do not need to be shipped with none of her ex-costars to be liked, loved, value and appreciate for her acting and human being qualities. She  stands up tall as an example to many women around the world, about self worth, empowerment,  working hard to build her own path . And, not all shippers are part of her fandom, they are using her to keep their oppas popularity, many of them even dare to talk bad , pretending as a joke, about her. When come time to support her with vote and more, many excuses come to play. And, I don't think there's nothing disrespectful and undiplomatic ", when one speaks up ones mind, worries in a sincere and genuine way,  celebrity or not. My personal opinion.

Disrespect, it is when Shin Hye clearly says she is not date her ex-costars, people that claim to be her fan, keep feed a imaginary relationship, trying to make her look like a dishonest persona or a liar. That is making her life hard as well been seeing as a liar in public eyes. How that will affect her professional life? Put yourself in her shoes, know in your work place as the go girl with all coworkers and the liar. How would that help you to get good opportunities to growth? How about your reputation? Celebraty or not, Shin Hye is a human being too, with a family that she has to respond too, she has a heart and emotions. She wants to do well in life. Be a good mother and wife in the future, and her kids to hear good things about their mother. She is Gods child like all of us. 

Love and Peace to all:heart:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

From Celi

-_-  -_-                 -_--_-

From me alcides14ahjumma:

We agree to disagree 

Undeniably she has good chemistry with all her costars, because of her performance and immersion into the character, that make many forget that is acting, and that shows what a great actress she is, stands on her own, do not need to be shipped with none of her ex-costars to be liked, loved, value and appreciate for her acting and human being qualities. She  stands up tall as an example to many women around the world, about self worth, empowerment,  working hard to build her own path . And, not all shippers are part of her fandom, they are using her to keep their oppas popularity, many of them even dare to talk bad , pretending as a joke, about her. When come time to support her with vote and more, many excuses come to play. And, I don't think there's nothing disrespectful and undiplomatic ", when one speaks up ones mind, worries in a sincere and genuine way,  celebrity or not. My personal opinion.

Disrespect, it is when Shin Hye clearly says she is not date her ex-costars, people that claim to be her fan, keep feed a imaginary relationship, trying to make her look like a dishonest persona or a liar. That is making her life hard as well been seeing as a liar in public eyes. How that will affect her professional life? Put yourself in her shoes, know in your work place as the go girl with all coworkers and the liar. How would that help you to get good opportunities to growth? How about your reputation? Celebraty or not, Shin Hye is a human being too, with a family that she has to respond too, she has a heart and emotions. She wants to do well in life. Be a good mother and wife in the future, and her kids to hear good things about their mother. She is Gods child like all of us. 

Love and Peace to all:heart:

Yes chinggu we agree to disagree. And still we will.have goodwill in this thread regardless of that because we are a family.

Well, I've seen shippers turn into SH fans so we cant generalize. At the start they shipped the OTP's chemistry but some of those fans came to admire SH for who she is, like i have virtual friends who are JYH, JGS, LMH hardcore fans who shipped her before with their bias and now also became her hardcore fan regardless if their bias hasnt been seen with her for years. 

But I get your point too chinggu. Shippers sometimes become her haters and it's frustrating to see. When their delusion is not fed or their oppa gets into a public relationship with other girls, they turn on our girl like a piranha. So i understand where you are coming from

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Yes chinggu we agree to disagree. And still we will.have goodwill in this thread regardless of that because we are a family.

Well, I've seen shippers turn into SH fans so we cant generalize. At the start they shipped the OTP's chemistry but some of those fans came to admire SH for who she is, like i have virtual friends who are JYH, JGS, LMH hardcore fans who shipped her before with their bias and now also became her hardcore fan regardless if their bias hasnt been seen with her for years. 

But I get your point too chinggu. Shippers sometimes become her haters and it's frustrating to see. When their delusion is not fed or their oppa gets into a public relationship with other girls, they turn on our girl like a piranha. So i understand where you are coming from

Absolutely Chingu,

Even when we agreed to disagree, always a family that sticks together in one love, our baby girl always, no doubt about.

I truly do not generalize, I believe there are true lovers of our girl out there, and many that convert, but also there are many pretenders, those are the scare ones.

And, I am glad you understand my point, no insult to anyone, because I believe everybody that visit these thread and post anything, it is because they truly care and love all about Shin Hye . 

The piranhas, God will take care of them. :wub:That is my prayer. 

• Like 6

Something l don't understand it's why the exclusive oppa fans are sticking in a shippers thread...When you're a shipper you respect both parts and you value the two sides...ln a ship, the woman always lose.

l liked all the views : l respect all of them...:)

• Like 9