❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

9 hours ago, usforever said:

Style.H_ @StyleH_ 10 hil y a 10 heures

한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA) '한국 콘텐츠 브라질시장 소비자조사' Most Favorite Actress in Brazil #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

via http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/02/11/0200000000AKR20170211027800094.HTML?input=1195m 

pic.twitter.com/EuKAZ4zKtr

C4WfsqgWcAAFejO.jpg

[News] "Overseas popularity certified! Park Shin Hye named most well liked Korean actress among Brazil K-Drama fans" (link: http://m.idol001.com/news/piaoxinhui/detail/589eb35f7a1173e07d8b4dd7/) m.idol001.com/news/piaoxinhu…
11:00 AM · Feb 11, 2017
Cr. the owner 

• Like 10

•  
  •  

Who Wore It Better: Park Shin Hye vs Jun Ji Hyun

This one is gonna be a daebak battle! It’s Lee Min Ho’s ladies wearing the same Chanel Resort 2017 Collection. Let’s check out Lee Min Ho’s lady in “The Heirs” Park Shin Hye vs his current lady in “The Legend of the Blue Sea” battle it out in Who Wore It Better?!!

Park Shin Hye wore the Chanel look for her Everglow pictorial with Vogue which I featured here last November.

Jun Ji Hyun wore the Chanel look in “The Legend of the Blue Sea” episode 14. I was so focused in looking for the bag that it took me a while to realize that I saw Shin Hye wore the same outfit in Vogue. I’m still looking for the red box bag so if you have any clue… pleaseeeeeee message me… I’m beyond obsessed looking for it. Lol!

Cr. To the owner 

•  
  • Like 11

On 2/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, Agie said:

I love Shin Hye in Han bok

Spoiler

%C0%AF%BD%C2%C8%A3%B9%DA%BD%C5%C7%FD2.pn

Spoiler

%B9%DA%BD%C5%C7%FD(%BA%ED%B7%CE%B1%D7).j

Spoiler

%B9%DA%BD%C5%C7%FD(%BA%ED%B7%CE%B1%D72).

credit as tagged

thanks Agie! awww these 2 cuties in hanbok...why do I feel Shinhye x Seungho needs more promotional pics for Lotte? I hardly see them.

Patiently waiting for melodrama by these 2 respected child actors then, exceptional actors now :-)

• Like 9

23 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

I think no one here iknows how to translate Hangul to English. We just use google or Bing translate but then, translated text seems so funny and create more confusion. If iit has been translated into Chinese then maybe Rori or Tiggie can do that (not sure which one of you chinggu knows how). That's why I refresh PSH_translate or the Twitter of yysy_ for that

not me but our reliable dear @Tiggie2 translates for us from Chinese. 

I can only read a little Hangul but my vocabulary is limited.

• Like 12

IMG_1408_zpstysvv7pe.jpeg

Original article: http://m.idol001.com/news/piaoxinhui/detail/589eb35f7a1173e07d8b4dd7/

Rough translation:

PSH overseas popularity confirmed! PSH was voted Brazil's Korean drama fans most favourite actress

'This survey centred around Brazil's young female generation. The survey was conducted last year from 17th to 30th October (2 weeks), it includes 521 students who frequently watch Korean dramas. Survey results showed female viewers below 30 years old watched the most K-dramas, 60% preferred romantic comedy. Most favourite actor is LMH, most favourite actress is Park Shin Hye'

Comment from me:

The American and Brazilian K-drama fans have spoken. Both surveys showed Park Shin Hye as their most favourite actress. Please will K-drama PDs and writers do justice and write a good strong storyline for her so us fans can endeavour for a long time. 

• Like 14

11 hours ago, rori0711 said:

not me but our reliable dear @Tiggie2 translates for us from Chinese. 

I can only read a little Hangul but my vocabulary is limited.

Oh yes @Tiggie2 How can I forget the hardwork you put in translating Chinese article chinggu? We are really grateful. Missing our girl now. Any news abt her fm if she will hold one for her birthday or bday preparation?

• Like 10