❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

7 minutes ago, usforever said:

It isn't Soompi awards 2014??? May be 2015? in Pinocchio award, it wasn't this dress, but a blue one...My mistake?

I think it is Dramafever award abroad where she attended to receive award for heirs. Not sure though!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, usforever said:

About  Hollywood

l feel this way...

She does her Job in the best way,

She is in a little agence by choice,

She lives in her parents 's house...

She wants to stay humble,

She always chooses a meanfull project...

l think she isn't looking for the star systeme...(sigh:dissapointed:)

My modeste 0.000000000000000001%:expressionless:

Exactly my feel!!! 

But even though her agency is a small one, i think it doesn't matter! Or else how would she have got such big roles?It's all because she is good at acting and really famous.So still we have chance ,if people want to cast her ,they will! It's only that she needs to accept. Let's wait and see..maybe she's also waiting..hmm

And about the star system. I really wonder how can she be like that. I mean everyone wants more. But she chooses not to and tries to be low. Just love her the way she is! I hope more people see that and like her for what she is instead of being jealousy and bashing her..

Also this year i would love her to be in a drama with actors like GONG YOO, jo jung suk(the guy from it's okay it's love),kim soo hyun,song jonk ki,so ji sub..  but waiting for her and GONG YOO pairing the most..If it's a movie or cf or drama anything is ok with me :blush: Remember our girl said she has crush on him hahah...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, usforever said:

About  Hollywood

l feel this way...

She does her Job in the best way,

She is in a little agence by choice,

She lives in her parents 's house...

She wants to stay humble,

She always chooses a meanfull project...

l think she isn't looking for the star systeme...(sigh:dissapointed:)

My modeste 0.000000000000000001%:expressionless:

I feel Shin Hye is a philanthropist at heart, through her work , what she loves and doing awesome, since she is a talent actress, she reaches many and helps many, and she is leaving her dream of being the Audrey Hepburn of SK, through her charities that are sustained by her hard work, reason why she lives a simple, modest, humble life so she can help more people with her income, as we can see by the amount of money she donates,  an centers , she opens and supports to help underprivilege children around the world. When time comes and she decides for bigger steps, I am sure she will be bless, because God knows as well as we do that she has big reason  and for good cause she is doing It. My personal opinion. :)

• Like 6

16 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Hehehe I remember when D reported abt her dating rumors before, my bp literally shoot up in concern for our girl. Agree...any news from D makes me nervous and apprehensive. So i agree with shinhye when she says if she dates, she wants to keep it a secret because not all people can be positive with it. 

I think Shinhye is wise about keeping her personal relationship private especially when her name is on a few ships. People sometimes form their opinions based on their views but not from her view and it is not fair for her.

17 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

And I want her to enjoy her privacy. We'll just enjoy the part of her that she can show to the public

Completely agree.

• Like 7

On 1/9/2017 at 3:34 PM, usforever said:

A drama with this weird one...:confounded:

C1oSD3lUUAA9u5T.jpg

cr : owner        l remember, he interviewed PSH in a show...She was impressive there...

Yes please. I like this weird one hahaha. He said he wants to host his own show. Just don't quit acting.

On 1/8/2017 at 10:34 AM, usforever said:

I didn't know about the Alton endorsement so I went searching.... Beautiful CF. Ryu Jun Yeol is also the face of the brand.

Alton Sports CF

Alton Sports Making Film

VIcYcKS.jpg

...012116_park-shin-hye_02.jpg

555729856_750x421.875.jpg?q=60

• Like 8