❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I'll be going out first. see you and will catch up with you next time :) *finger heart to all*

@usforever  From Molsions set top to bottom, left to right, i like #3, 4, 6, 7 & 8 the most B) Our girl so cool :wub:

@nefartum welcome again! keep coming :) 

@alcides14ahjumma thanks for keeping this thread a homely one :thumbsup:

@klebinha you bring us very nice photos of our bbg. there's always to look forward to :w00t:

@nistymaj01 would love to discuss more anything about our girl, her project and ehemm...friends or more hahaha :lol:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I'll be going out first. see you and will catch up with you next time :) *finger heart to all*

@usforever  From Molsions set top to bottom, left to right, i like #3, 4, 6, 7 & 8 the most B) Our girl so cool :wub:

@klebinha you bring us very nice photos of our bbg. there's always to look forward to :w00t:

@nistymaj01 would love to discuss more anything about our girl, her project and ehemm...friends or more hahaha :lol:

Sure @rori as long as Soompi cooperates :lol: but got to say goodnight for now. It's bedtime in my part of the world

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

Thank you chingus, I am liking all your thoughtful posts. :wub:

@usforever @rori0711 Thank you . Really appreciate, now he can safely work with our girl, since he is taken. He is a candy for ahjumma's eyes. :blush:

About the friends' list , differently you can tell the friends for acquaintances, based on the way Shin Hye interact with them. Even though, our girl has a friendly personality, and she is always polite and courteous with everybody.  She salutes with a hug and talks freely with her friends. :)

Welcome to all new and returning chingus, we are a family here, lets keep this thread warm and cozy:wub:For the love of our Shin Hye. :wub:

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma's heart .:heart: 

PS= please vote in Soompi for best actress, drama, couple, kiss on Doctors. Lets keep our girl on top:)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:~SBS Drama Awards 2016~ (Cr. tagged) after 3year...C1BhJNwVIAAdAkJ.jpg

SBS 2016. It was funny to see Shin Hye trying to stay out of the camera focus, and she ran right after to catch up with her award. Like" No time for fan service now, oppa. Bye " it was really cute, also  out of respect for her costar that won the award Kim Rae Won. That is our Shin Hye. I am with you, baby girl, always.:wub:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@NileRose Differently I would love to see her in a movie like Dangal. I can preview a great performance. For however reason ,I can feel her in this movie. I think it is a project that she might would  love to do. Women power. Lets hope for something like that in near future. I wish to see her in an international production, as well :)

@alcides14ahjumma I think I am wishing her to be on Hollywood some times I got furious a bout roles in korean dramas it doesn't satisfy myself towards the abilities of uri  shin hye she can do it producer seriously the girl is a big loss in her country 

Image result for park shin hye 2009
cr: to the owner 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, NileRose said:

@alcides14ahjumma I think I am wishing her to be on Hollywood some times I got furious a bout roles in korean dramas it doesn't satisfy myself towards the abilities of uri  shin hye she can do it producer seriously the girl is a big loss in her country 

Image result for park shin hye 2009
cr: to the owner 

I would love to see her adventure into big international productions , not only because she has the talent and she can deliver in any roll,   but also to  fulfill the domestic and international audiences that are ready and hungry  to watch and appreciate her work in movies. It  has  been a long  waiting. And, we all still patiently waiting. The movie "The Royal Taylor " was so well received in many international film Festivals, the Director of the movie even comment on an article that people went to see her on the movie, that she and her works are very popular internationally, and that is the reality. But I am sure , the little that I know about her and the way that she works, for been following her for so long, maybe she is taking her time to do the move to a big international production  at the right time. I just hope this happen soon, because if she finds the right one that robs her heart and they decide to start a family, I see her being a total dedicated spouse and mother. We know big productions demand many sacrifices, even though she can, but I don't see her sacrificing her family life for that, unless the other half is also on the production, what can be a little conflictive. 

Sometimes in life we have to crawl, roll, and cook over it a little, to get where we want to be, be patience    or learn to be patience to grab the right opportunity it is a quality that one must master on it. You have to learn to dance in the sound of the music, otherwise you might loose more than gain. Make it solid, not a firecracker.

i hope you understand me chingu. As always , I travel all my years here. Ahjumma's stuff. Many blessings. Love and Peace to all:heart:

• Like 4

About  Hollywood

l feel this way...

She does her Job in the best way,

She is in a little agence by choice,

She lives in her parents 's house...

She wants to stay humble,

She always chooses a meanfull project...

l think she isn't looking for the star systeme...(sigh:dissapointed:)

My modeste 0.000000000000000001%:expressionless:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

No no no , I don't think so 

[Vietsub] 2014 SBS Drama Awards - Top Excillent - Park Shin Hye (Pinocchio)

Park Shin Hye Viet Nam FC 161,810 views
photo.jpg

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Jan 9, 2015Vietsub by Park Shin Hye VNFC
https://www.facebook.com/pshvnfc
  •  

It isn't Soompi awards 2014??? May be 2015? in Pinocchio award, it wasn't this dress, but a blue one...My mistake?

• Like 4