❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@BluenB She really rocks that cuteness indeed! Though she doesn't have a problem with being georgous, sexy, smart or shy. To name but a few of the things she's been during her career in various roles :)

Truly a worthy actress, eventhough I think she's really having fun during that photo :)

• Like 4

@babyflo_15 i wish i had time to watch more , because it's  a good way to relax and get you out of your daily stressful life, as i learned by watching Shin Hye drama. I have watch several Shin Hye moves. I am a big supporter. I see her as a philanthropist,  great human being, great entertainer,  a beautiful woman, very comfortable with herself. I first learn about her through her social works, that had a big impact , in change  a whole village mentality,  way of living, and help in creating opportunities for a better future in so many young people life. I was curious to learn about this great person, that at such young age, was doing little things to cause big changes in people lifes, that most of us go through life without paying attention or do not even know they exist. And i was in wow , still are. Through this thread,  i have learning alot about her, and how much she is loved,  respected, and adored by her family, friends, fans, and even by those so called haters. I will just say,  she deserves it. She is a special person indeed, and i pray that God bless her always. Even though,  i am older than her, i will differently   bow to her 90 degree, if our paths cross one day.

When comes to Shin Hye , i always end up writing  a journal. :wub::wub::wub:

PS= I am an ahjumma, married with kid. And proud of this beautiful actress, as if she was one of my own child.

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 6