❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5

CFnAHl0UEAADlTL.jpg

Ring materials are exquisite, AGATHA teach you distinguish beauty and ugliness

2015-05-22 AGATHA China

Most people when buying fashion accessories class ring, almost never to consider the material, but in the main styles. Although the method chosen is understandable, but if you understand the composition of the material, it may be able to give you an unexpected surprise! And find different between these materials is the biggest advantage: you can playfully and become highly professional purchase ring "experts", the resolution of these differences bring the beauty, rather than describing others said, "Oh, I Want this look like, no, no, not like that ....... "

Crystal & Zircon

Even Swarovski, it is man-made crystal. AGATHA (Ai Jiasha) has a Swarovski crystal elements series, but most of the time, AGATHA will use crystal from Austria or the Czech Republic, they are as dazzling, with a very high refractive index, such as wave-like sparkling own light; and zircon is more similar to natural diamonds, which head is large, high density, the reflection of light and the diamond exactly the same way. Material difference between these two possibilities is that Crystal tend to form small particles and softer light, but some of the zircon partial shine.

Quartz & agate

Quartz is a mineral color is usually amethyst (purple), chalcedony (usually white), citrine (yellow) and rose quartz. In AGATHA quartz ring products, though not the most used, but certainly are very noble, they come from France, Brazil and Scotland; agate is a stone, AGATHA creation like black onyx, because it is very strong, although the color is not flash of feeling, but very deep, texture.

Mother of pearl

In addition to these more easily issue several beautiful light material, mother of pearl is AGATHA commonly used. It is elegant, graceful, natural, fresh, very consistent brand from Paris, the French romantic. Mother of pearl and divide the price depending on the thickness, the thicker the more expensive. Of course, the glossy materials also need clean, pure white, yellow black are not really good.

source:http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5MzE0NDU2MA==&mid=258653732&idx=1&sn=e272a2706f556dbbb0506eaf6baeb824#rd​

• Like 6

Guest MáriaP

Greetings to everyone !!

VOTING FOR OFFICIAL 51st BAEKSANG POLLS will end Midnight of May 23 (KST). This is separate from the chinese iqiyi (which is supposed to have ended today 5/22 at 11am KST), so please don't confuse. thanks!! Cr. fb.

Congratulation Shin Hye !!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4zpwPThWLsrsdaaIWM6k   

guys,after brocasting TMD,Can someone give me a link of youtube.i wanna download that episode.LIVESTREAM IS NOT WORKING IN MY COUNTRY.Internet connection is sucking.so please give me after brocasting.i wanna watch.Finallyyyyyyyyyyy,we win .Girls.i know i m late.but i wanna thank tha most is @purpleismycolour.bcos of u i can vote multiple time.thank u my dear .ur  really lovely and kind SA.and also thank to @tiggie2.thank all SA who try to vote our girl.arrrrrr great great.my mind is really happy.And again.  ''  WE WIN''.

• Like 13

Guest purpleismycolor

THE POWER OF OUR PRINCESS :wub::wub::wub:

She is currently trending at #1 on Naver.. Photo cr:古月若涵

CFnSo0kUMAA3lpu.png

AND... Three Meals A Day online ratings is 53.3% !!! :wub::wub::wub:

CFnZg8GUsAEUWfQ.png

guys,after brocasting TMD,Can someone give me a link of youtube.i wanna download that episode.LIVESTREAM IS NOT WORKING IN MY COUNTRY.Internet connection is sucking.so please give me after brocasting.i wanna watch.Finallyyyyyyyyyyy,we win .Girls.i know i m late.but i wanna thank tha most is @purpleismycolour.bcos of u i can vote multiple time.thank u my dear .ur  really lovely and kind SA.and also thank to @tiggie2.thank all SA who try to vote our girl.arrrrrr great great.my mind is really happy.And again.  ''  WE WIN''.

​I understand you.

I'm try so hard find a live stream but none are working here.  :tears:

• Like 11