❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye recommends 'Fifty Shades' song, other tracks

May 21, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Shades' song, other tracks

(Park Shin-hye's Instagram)

Actress Park Shin-hye recommended songs from her music playlist on Instagram, Wednesday, including one track from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack.

Park recommended Vaults' mellow electronic song "One Last Night" from the erotic film's soundtrack.

Park also showed her preference for mellow and slow Korean songs -- "Eat" by Zion.T, "Hug Me" by Jung Joon-il and "From January to June" by Yoon Jong-shin.

"Let's listen to good songs together tomorrow too," said Park to her Instagram followers.

She also thanked fans who had greeted her at the airport earlier in the day.

Park has starred in hit TV dramas "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio."

Watch Vaults' "One Last Night" and "Eat" by Zion.T here:

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 9

‘Beauty Inside’ Is Set To Be Released In July

t3aqggjtpk9tvxm9hik7m1s9rzzxfegz.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] A new person whenever he wakes up, this unique story of a man is a 21-in-1 role which gained attention for its top studded star cast. Upcoming movie ‘Beauty Inside’ held its screening at the ‘68th Cannes International Film Festival’ and has confirmed its release for July 2015.

With news of the movie’s release date, the film also revealed the 21 actors who will play the protagonist Woo Jin. ‘Beauty Inside’ is about one man, Woo Jin, who changes into a different person every day and the woman he loves, Yi Soo. This movie is based on the social film by Intel and Toshiba and is the first ever in the Korean film industry to try a 21 people in 1 role. It raises anticipation for the actors who will play Woo Jin and the various ways they will portray him.

In order, the 21 actors cast in the film are Kim Dae Myeong, Do Ji Han, Bae Sung Woo, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Jun, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ueno Juri, Lee Jae Joon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Hong Da Mi, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go Ah Sung, Kim Joo Hyuk, and Yoo Yeon Seok. As much as these actors tried to depict the character, they tried their best to not break the flow of Woo Jin.

The response to ‘Beauty Inside’ at the Cannes International Film Festival is just as hot as the original ‘The Beauty Inside’ had at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. On May 15, the interest in the movie was so great that it filled up all the seats of the screening that was designated for buyers. A representative of NEW stated, “It was favorably received for its new type of romance film and not just buyers but talks of a remake are already underway.” This film will captivate the audience with its fantasy romance.

Meanwhile, this unique film will be released in July.

credit (photo by NEW, Yong Film)

bebe-gif-blog-de-hostalia-hosting.gif10.gif

• Like 7

THROWBACK:

PARKSHINHYE AND YONGHWA JUNG GIFS "HEARTSTRINGS" 

i-dont-like-you-2.gif

i-dont-like-you.gif

i really missed this cute bff pair, hope to see them again working in
a small screen or even the big screen.wish they could do a project
together before the ends of 2015.

credit to the owner of animated gifs

0-a-u8.gif

• Like 6

VOTE FOR PARKSHINHYE

11262435_1600017326930831_73438491148751

CFaHBO9VIAEA2gm.jpg

10371513_1600013486931215_25008354417308

We are NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET. This is just the beginning of a fierce battle for the MOST POPULAR HALLYU STAR CATEGORY (BAEKSANG). We need to be more VIGILANT so we should KEEP ON VOTING. Polls will close on May 22, 11am KST. Please no fanwars as ShinHye and Krystal are actually good friends. KEEP VOTING FOR PARK SHIN HYE !!!!! 

credit to psh ph

9897.gif

• Like 7

11262435_1600017326930831_7343849114875129016_n.jpg

KEEP VOTING CHINGUS

%E6%9C%B4%E4%BF%A1%E6%83%A02.jpg 35252498     %E9%83%91%E7%A7%80%E6%99%B63.jpg  34919060

parkshinhye is leading ahead from krystal but only a small margin of votes. we should continued voting for our princess. and prayed also so that no one can dominant the score. and it should be a clean voting.

• Like 8

What happen with the voting system? Last night I saw it is about 36xxxxxx vote but now drop dramatically down to 35xxxxxx. Also, I only can vote 2 times not 3 like before. Every time only increase 10 points. Whats happen? Someone hack it or . I feel regret I should study IT then I will hack it for our ShinHye about 100 billions vote. hahahah =)

• Like 8