❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@jennbee...Standing upside down could help to stop the hiccups? Wow that's new for me heheh..If I have hiccups I just drink water...or just asked someone to surprised you...probably the hiccups will stop hehehe...but for In Ha the cure is easy, just tell the truth..or is it difficult for certain situation hahahahaha

Wow.. New pinocchio trailer..? Gosh.. I just left my comment and now this trailer i should see..
Royal tailors looks so promising. Shin hye's sageuk style dialogue speaking way is nice. And that scene with go soo.. Boy.. i have to fan myself. I cant even react as ppl might notice me. Go soo to me personally, is one of the most good looking guy in k entertainment, even better than the current popular guys and more than that, he is a good actor. I am really happy shin hye is acting with him..
And they have such intense scenes..he he.. :\">

Guest jennbee

@Agie I tried it once before and it worked for me but I got headache after. I just rely from drinking water since then hahaha! What if the interrogating person won't stop pushing her to tell the truth? With Pinocchio syndrome she will only stop having hiccups once she tells the truth and she can't just drink water continuously. Standing upside down can be a long term solution. I'm getting serious with this. lol November 12 so near yet so far. :))
wink wink from bongji :Ptumblr_neia5kIc7m1tx4z32o2_500.gif

@celestine thank you so much for this trans...you're an angel. So it's still more of a narration of their character although there is a few dialogue...@diena dear thanks for the video of the sanguiwon trailer...really feels like you can cut the sexual tension with a knife. Whewww...they are all so good in acting so much depth in our Queen. Can't really wait

B1myq-kCAAAenT_.jpg
cr: to the owner

I can feel her strong chemistry even with a woman. They're look cute together. They both beautiful. I think they should make a new couple gagagaga just joking
:D

Beside i love seeing her with her soul mate:
1)Bongji
2)Nori
3) Food

These three are Shinhye's true love. Bt why there's no fandom or article for them?
:))

[News] Park Shin Hye returns to big screen with "The Royal Tailors"~

imagejpg1_zps9e1ad663.jpg

On 4th, in the 1st trailer released,Park ...released,Park Shin Hye's glamorous dressing, yet full of sadness Queen's image, attracts the attention of the public. At the same time, the display of breathing together with Yoo Yeon Seok & Ko Soo raised attention.

Park Shin Hye expressed:" It's the 1st time challenging a historical plot. Able to work together with the reputable seniors, and very good acting colleagues is very blissful"

Wintercherub

My Note: I already love the trailer.........the magnificence , the opulence, the grandeur of that bygone Joseon era, the royal courts and it's intrigue, the beautiful dresses and the graceful and elegant queen and the entourage of court ladies.........sigh! Nothing can beat that for watching for the CinemaScope effect specially on the big screen!

@resrimith‌ : hi lil sis! :-h
I was right here where I always am......but was missing your presence in the forum....it's great to see you back just in time for the drama and movie accompanying all the news explosion..... :D just loving all of it........ 8->

resrimith

said:

@BellaL Hello sweetheart.. Thank you. Hope u r doing well. :) Oh.. wow.. you are a legend now. Great. :-bd
@nistymaj01 Aww.. So sweet of u. Thank you so much. :-* Yes.. There will be plenty to spazz abt our baby gal in the coming months. So looking forward. :)
@annariana18 Hi dearie.. Thank you. Of course for sure i will join the party with you guys. <:-P Pinochhio come palli. :bz
Hello dear @Agie, I am doing fine. Glad to be back here with you guys. You know what,i was going to mention, @MISSMOON too. I swear. You beat me to it. :)
@NileRose My dear momma bear.. Hugs.. >:D<
@maris1 Big sis.. Where r u.. I hope u r doing well. :)
@jennbee Hello dear. Hope u r doing well. I have used ur gif in previous comment n i have credited it. I hope u dont mind. :)
Honestly missing @MISSMOON and her insightful comments. Hope that kid come back soon.. :)
Together lets keep supporting shin hye. Pinocchio fighting. :)