❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

when i read rumors pinocchio genre will be melodrama. i'm scared that i will see her cry a lot.
but i read her written thought on acting again for gain strength to support her..
I was staryed for a second. Please understand it. Some people say out of concern that Park Shin-hye always plays similar characters. I am not concerned, however, about having a certain character.

A speical sense on selection of work? I do not have such ability. I just pick one where I can do well and enjoy. I can please audience only when I am pleased. That is how a suitable character comes to me even though I do not try to find one, I suppose.  

Now is the time to select next work. I want to work a lot. What I mean by 'a lot' is to try various characters, not to work incessantly.

I cannot pull off something if I am not perfectly prepared for it. That is why it took much time to present my work to fans. I always hoped to see my fans as often as possible, but I could not do so. :x

I feel like I start anew when I play a new character in a new situation. Isn't it boring to do the same thing for a decade? No. I am all the more excited that there are many things that I did not try yet.

Now I want to do a conventional melodrama again. I have already tried the genre, but I started to have an ambition to try it again now that I found a character for my age. I want to try an action genre as well.  I want to give a shot the the genre anytime if I find the right character for me. 

What Park Shin-hye wants to do right now is acting. I am a person who tries to understand what I could not agree to or to persuade others until they understand what I believe. If I had not such persistence, I would have never become an actress. I hope to find and show you what I like to do and what I can do well with confidence.

our queen is very strong woman. she know what she doing and try her best for whatever she does.. so what the reason not support her? i just found my self love her even more day by day..

m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=787383

Guest annariana18

[140913 Da Mouth weibo] Message "I inherited - Huai Qiu" & a selfie with Park Shin Hye~ :)
photo credit to da mouth weibo.
translation credit to wintercherub twitter.
This guy is also looking fine.. hmmm.. :-? Sigh.. 8-|

Just imagine how hard it is for her if she's really in a relationship with LMH! obviously she is happy and we can't deny the fact that there is someone special in her life right now but we don't know if it's really him! who knows maybe they are really in love BUT she will end up on the losing end because LMH is a big star! I noticed from her recent fan meetings even if she's happy you can tell that she's not the cheerful PSH that I know back then before the heirs! if all the delusions about them are true it's a very sad love story for both of them because things will never work for both of them knowing how popular LMH is! I'm praying for her success and true love to come one of this days! she deserves someone who will truly make her happy and not suffer and hopefully her new drama will be her biggest break ever! though heirs was very successful but I think it's was very emotionally stressful for both of them too! for sure LMH will not do romantic dramas for a while! and her pinnochio is a melodrama not just a romance drama kind of thing! I'm so excited for LJS and her! Both great actors!

Guest rachelle7272
I Think This Thread Does Not Deserve Opinion That Is Related Whether PSH Is In A Relationship With That Guy or Not!Not All Of Us Here Like To Read About That Guy And We Are Moving On With Her Last Drama. It Should Be Done At A Shippers Thread.Can We Concenrate On PSHs New Drama And As of Today Her FM?

Guest rachelle7272
Most Of The People Here Are Only Interested With PSH Not On That Guy And Even PSH Never Mention Him After Their Drama Ended.So Lets Focus On PSHs Future Drama Not On Her Past Drama Where She Gained More Antis Than Fans.

Whatever you blocked me long ago so I will say whatever I want anway! Duh! I dont care if you will ignore me I'm just here as a fan of PSH! keep safe PSH :-)

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Taiwan Apple Daily 20140914.Shin Hye ate at DinTauFung, Kiki老媽 & mas

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

omo what this im afride from it

9664198fgw1ek2pinl0ung2097055npg.gif

lol

6f28779ajw1e88g0vjrxig209q04vkjl.gif

look at park shin hye hand

6bbc6bfcgw1drrkjazm79g.gif