❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#ParkShinHye realized that her last OST was in Pinocchio, SALT always gave her advice to sing the OST in every her drama, but she felt a little burdened having her voice was featured as the OST in dramas. If she has the courage again someday, she will participate in OST again

[이웃집 꽃미남 OST] [Handsome Boy Next Door OST] Park Shin Hye - Pitch-Black MV 🐼🐧👻 

🧡💙🧡💙

A.N.J.E.L.L band did it first. This fictional band created a HUGE IMPACT so HUGE that they acted legit official band! Their songs esp PROMISE blasted everywhere local & international.Sold thousands of copies, ranked top & held an ACTUAL MINI CONCERT

10 MILLION KOREAN FILM ACTRESSES
[THREAD]

List of Korean Actresses who have starred in Korean Films with + 10 million audience as leading actress

#BaeDoona 🏆
#JungYumi 🏆
#KimSuan 🏆
#KalSowon 🏆
#ChoYeojeong 🏆

#Parkshinhye 🏆

Park Shin-hye, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my new sister" captured on a trip to Taiwan

Reporter Cho Hye-jin2024. 5. 5. 13:08

20240505130846083wqec.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye shared photos taken during her trip to Taiwan.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her account with the message, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my step-sister.. haha, thank you for taking the photo." 

In the published photo, Park Shin-hye is enjoying a trip to Taiwan. Wearing neat fashion and long wavy hair, he is seen posing on the railroad tracks. He attracts attention as he creates a comfortable yet uniquely elegant atmosphere. 

In addition, she appeared in the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended in March, and made a successful return after giving birth.

Photo = Park Shin-hye's account

Copyright © Xports News.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240505130843192

“𝘋𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.” ~Yeo Joengwoo

Furuya (the MC of fanmeeting ) posted the photos with #ParkShinHye

Today, I was the MC for "Park Shin Hye Asia Tour < Memory of Angel > in TOKYO" 😊 It's been a long time since I last met Park Shin Hye 😭 It's been 5 years since her last event in Japan, and the fans at the venue were very enthusiastic 😉 It's been 20 years since her debut ‼️ Please continue to deliver great works with the same charm that hasn't changed 👋Image

Park Shin-hye's morale level ratio turns out to be "older brother's skills trained by new sister"

Bae Hyo-joo2024. 5. 5. 13:42

Park Shin-hye social media

Park Shin-hye shared a leisurely look at her current situation.

On May 4th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo revealing her entire body on her social media and shared her current status.

While the excellent proportions in the photo stand out, Park Shin-hye made people laugh by adding, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my step-sister. Thank you for taking such great pictures."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye, who married actor Choi Tae-jun in January 2022 and took a break after giving birth to a son in May of the same year, returned to the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump' early this year after about three years.

The next work is the new SBS drama ‘The Judge from Hell’. It is a romantic fantasy story in which Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a 'devil from hell' who entered the body of a judge, meets Han Ha-on (played by Kim Jae-young), a detective who is more humane than anyone else in a reality that is more hellish than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. 

Copyright © Newsen.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240505134205632

Park Shin-hye shows off her 'preservative beauty' in Tokyo... I can't trust her mother

Hayoung Park2024. 5. 5. 23:11

20240505231129548oqsx.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye reported her current situation in Tokyo.

On the 5th, Park Shin-hye said, “Hiya ♥ It’s been a while. “Summer, you can come a little slower,” she said, revealing her current situation in Tokyo. Park Shin-hye in the photo

Currently, Park Shin-hye is in the midst of her 6th Asian tour 'Memory of Angel'. She continues her global journey by meeting fans in four regions, starting with Seoul and Bangkok, Taipei in April, and Tokyo in May. In her photo, Park Shin-hye is showing off her innocent figure wearing jeans and a blouse.

Above all, Park Shin-hye captured attention by boasting 'preservative beauty' with the same face as before pregnancy. Netizens who saw this showed various reactions, such as “She’s so pretty,” “She’s cute,” “Someone said she’s cute outside of Korea,” and “Shinhye lit up Tokyo.”

20240505231130916kcqi.jpg

In addition, Park Shin-hye returned to the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended in March, and played the role of doctor Nam Ha-neul. For her next work, she chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell'.

'The Judge from Hell' is a romantic fantasy drama about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets Handa-on Han, a more humane detective than anyone else, in a reality worse than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. 

[Photo] ‘Park Shin-hye’

Copyright © OSEN. 

sll_offical ins update

부모님께 사랑한다 말해주세요💗
사진만 봐도 뭉클

#닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump

@phs1116 @ssinz7

【Please tell your parents you love them 💗

I am very touched just by looking at the photo】

https://instagram.com/p/C6tOrn4NHx0/

Happy Mother's Day to all the incredible moms out there!  💖

DaumNews 1

Jung Yong-hwa takes a sweet selfie with Park Shin-hye from 'You're Beautiful'... “15 years of friends” [N Shot]

Reporter Ahn Eun-jae2024. 5. 7. 14:26

Jung Yonghwa SNS capture

Jung Yonghwa SNS capture

Singer Jung Yong-hwa (34) boasted of his long friendship with actress Park Shin-hye (34).

On the 7th, Jung Yong-hwa posted a photo on his social networking service (SNS) account along with a short message titled “Friend of 15 years.”

The published post contained Polaroid photos of Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa. The two people are affectionately putting their heads together and making a 'V' pose with their fingers. As a friend of 15 years, their comfortable appearance without any awkwardness caught the eye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye, born in February 1990, is fast becoming older and is friends with Jung Yong-hwa, born in June 1989. The two met through the drama 'You're Beautiful' in 2009, and Park Shin-hye is also close friends with Lee Hong-ki, who she worked with on 'You're Beautiful'.

Copyright © News1.