❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

6 hours ago, shinhyefan said:

I think rom com or action comedy or thriller or story about police/ detective? do you know how shinhye know song seung heon? I come across youtube link shinhye give video massage to song seung heon fan meeting 2014 in beijing? do you think she know him from so ji sub oppa?

NO,shinhye still endorser agatha paris because there are different type jewelry so I think it's ok for endorser both.

A police/ detective will be awesome, I would love to see her in a more women center projects playing tough women roles, with little love line , but projecting the women in the future, professionals, independents , self sufficient, that can balance family and successful carrier, that the men in her life is a complement , not the essence, a supporter and partner, best friend, and lover( I guess I am describing my husband. Lol),but keep realistic  with all the struggles that a women have to go through to get to that point. Strong women , but lovely at the same time.  I guess this type will be more appropriate for a move, or it is what she is playing now in Doctors .Lol. Just a wish, that I would love to see coming to life. I girl can dream. :blush:

I am glad she still endorse Agatha Paris, she is a truly representative of that brand. :)

Love and Peace to all.:wub:

• Like 6

Beauty too Park Shin Hye, the new muse of Swarovski! "Chic and pure" two attractive exhibit

CpCEFfrUkAAkOQB.jpg

CpCEH16UIAEHzmr.jpg

The photo you can catch a glimpse of actress Park Shin Hye of charm that has attracted popularity has been published in the month, fire drama "Doctors".

Park Shin Hye of the agency has announced that Park Shin Hye has become a new face to represent the Swarovski is an Austrian jewelry brand.

Park Shin Hye, which became the new muse of Swarovski, has attracted showing off the pure beauty and chic style attention.

Swarovski official, " Park Shin Hye is, has at the same time deep a look as pure charm and women like children, also, in the actress that has been loved by many people as a true performer Yes, Swarovski is well suited to the female image that combines a variety pluripotent a beauty to pursue a ", conveyed the reasons for choosing the Park Shin Hye to the advertising model.

Park Shin Hye is, it is the middle of the shooting of the month, fire drama of SBS "Doctors". Park Shin Hye in the drama is a problem child that closes the mind in collapsed home, has played a doctor Yoo Hejon auditors advance before recognized the past of his own, drama has attracted the hottest. From the night 10:00 8 days plans to Episode 15 is broadcast.

CR. http://k-plaza.com/2016/08/parkshinhye-14.html 

animated-thank-you-image-0172

• Like 6