❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye, Super Junior to star in short film by Lotte Duty Free

June 5, 2015

From left: Actress Park Shin-hye and members of K-pop boy group Super Junior -- Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. (Yonhap/OSEN)

The country’s biggest duty-free shop operator Lotte Duty Free is making a short film, starring hit actress Park Shin-hye and members of K-pop boy group Super Junior -- Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

Lotte said on Thursday it is producing a film set in Jejudo Island in a bid to share the beauty of the island with global viewers.

Under the title of “Start Traveling,” the movie will be set in Jejudo’s famous tourist destinations including its coast road and Baozen Street. It is scheduled to be released late this month in Jejudo Island, marking the opening of its new store there.

The film will be available on diverse online platforms including YouTube, Facebook and China’s video sharing site Youku, the company said.

Lotte Duty Free has been making music videos starring K-pop stars to promote Korean culture since 2009. Last year, it produced a short movie set in tourist destinations of Seoul, Busan and Jejudo Island. The movie filmed in Jejudo Island starring Park Shin-hye and Jang Keun-suk generated 4 million views on YouTube and Youku.

By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 12

Park Shin-hye to star in film by Lotte Duty Free

June 05, 2015

The country’s biggest duty-free shop operator Lotte Duty Free is making a short film, starring hit actress Park Shin-hye and K-pop boy group Super Junior.

(Lotte Duty Free)

Lotte said on Thursday it is producing a film set in Jejudo Island in a bid to share the beauty of the island with global viewers.

Under the title of “Start Traveling,” the movie will be set in Jejudo’s famous tourist destinations including its coast road and Baozen Street. It is scheduled to be released late this month in Jejudo Island, marking the opening of its new store there.

The film will be available on diverse online platforms including YouTube, Facebook and China’s video sharing site Youku, the company said.

Lotte Duty Free has been making music videos starring K-pop stars to promote Korean culture since 2009. Last year, it produced a short movie set in tourist destinations of Seoul, Busan and Jejudo Island. The movie filmed in Jejudo Island starring Park Shin-hye and Jang Keun-suk generated 4 million views on YouTube and Youku.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 10

@blue_shirt, welcome aboard! why, you're such a talented person. ​

thumbs up! 

i love your mash up and your music and your concept.   :wub:

the truth is you make me want to watch School 2015. so a little request if you don't mind. 

it would be nice to see a video of Park Shin Hye's growth, from her debut until this time with Chantal Kreviazuk's Time or Jimmy Eat World's 23 or The Script's Hall of Fame or Big Mountain's Baby, i love your way as bgm. It's just that, you're so good at it. If it's not possible, it's ok. no pressure.

​Awww, thank you so much :))

I'm really glad you liked this video.

I really really like the idea that you suggested, I'll definitely work on it when I have time. *hugs*

I have made another video featuring Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang (because I can't move on from Heirs, apparently :D)

Hope you like it :)

​oh another mash up :w00t: I definitely like it!! thank you. :wub:

it's fantastically surprising both show have kinda similar vibe and scenes.;)

i like Heirs too. 

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye Is A Gorgeous Bride For Lotte Duty Free

park-shin-hye-for-lotte-duty-free.jpg?w=

Park Shin Hye is beautiful in photos for Lotte Duty Free. The 25-year-old actress is pictured in bridalwear for the special event catalog. 

Her bridal pictorial follows her recent appearance on the reality show, "Some Men, Some Women." During her segment, Park discussed her thoughts on marriage and the facts that prevented her from tying the knot when she was 23-years-old. She expressed her desire to be married before she reaches 30. 

In addition to appearing in the bridal pictorial, Park will be featured in an upcoming short film, for the department store.  

According to an article published by Halla Ilbo, the actress will appear in short, along with Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae. The campaign, "Start Traveling," will focus on places throughout Jeju Island. The footage was shot on Jeju and will highlight the beauty of the island. Outdoor sports will also be highlighted in the film, particularly paragliding, horseback riding, and yachting. 

Park has appeared in short endorsement films for the brand, in the past. 

In addition to Park Shin Hye, the 2015 celebrity lineup for Lotte Duty Free includes Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won, EXO, 2PM, Super Junior, Park Hae Jin, Choi Ji Woo and Eru. The latest spokesmodels were selected for their impact on the Hallyu Wave and ability to appeal to audiences outside of Korea. 

The short film starring Park and the members of Super Junior will be available for international viewers through YouTube and Youku Tudou. 

In an attempt to reach new markets, Lotte Duty Free has recently launched an English-language website. The company is also making excellent use of its spokesmodels. 

kdramastars.com/articles/85843/20150605/park-shin-hye-is-a-gorgeous-bride-for-lotte-duty-free.htm

• Like 10

Guest Xiraioya

guys!TODAY is the VIP premier of BI.our shin will attend or not.somebody please answer me.

​the movie's premiere is postponed due to MERS outbreak

movies that already hit the cinema suffered low admission 

Edited by Xiraioya

​oh another mash up :w00t: I definitely like it!! thank you. :wub:

it's fantastically surprising both show have kinda similar vibe and scenes.;)

​I'm glad you like it *happy dance*

Yes they are really similar. So similar sometimes I wonder if the screenwriters for School 2015 haven't been marathoning Heirs in their spare time ;)

(Choi Young Do and Gong TaeGwang are reaaaally similar :D)

I'm really glad others appreciate the amazing Park Shin Hye like I do. I should have made an account on Soompi a long time ago :))

• Like 10

Guest purpleismycolor

Lotte Department Store Weibo Update:

CGvaLlTUkAAGpeg.jpg

CGvbCV9VAAAil5P.jpg

tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

The girl's got it all :wub::wub::wub:

And like how Kim Kwang Gyu a.k.a Cap Gongju described her

tumblr_np90sjqQOj1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

I just want to ask... Shin Hye eonnie ~ why are you so perfect? 

Guest purpleismycolor

Taecyeon's first encounter with Ji Sung at 3MAD :lol::lol::lol:

CGvuLQ3UIAA9QC_.jpg

CGvuLbzUIAAhLfY.jpg

HAHAHA lolz :lol::lol::lol: poor Ji Sung... It's okay Taecyeon-a :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations to Ji Sung and Bo Young for their coming bab:wub::wub::wub:

4F417E88-1D8F-41A8-96C8-86612617C63F_zps

E69F4266-025C-43C6-A9EC-94E51280F16B_zps

CA4A3251-A8D8-48D8-AA3C-F9EB3C3EC4DB_zps

71342E0E-CC5C-42F4-863F-41B459EF20A9_zps

cr: owner

A summary was written at the end of Shin Hye's photobook by herself. I can only summarise from chinese to english.

'It's been 12 years. In those 12 years in the entertainment industry I have received a lot of love from everyone, as well as come out with lots of new works. The entire process made me feel very excited. as well as magical, and fascinating, very thankful. Am able to finish all this is because every one of you gave me continuous support and care. Really thankful. Compared to the beginning of my entertainment career where everything was fascinating at 14 years old to now 26 years old, many things have changed. So from now on want to give more warm-hearted, genuine/touching things for everyone to see. I do not know what will happen in the future, but will try my best to give a refreshing side, and will confront it with an excited attitude. Will join me? 2015 February. Want to (always) be with you Shin Hye.'

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 16