❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

​I understand you.

I'm try so hard find a live stream but none are working here.  :tears:

​Count me in..been trying too and so far zilch! :(  Hope someone can post a link here even without english sub..doesn't matter. i will watch it again when its available..LOL,..i just wanna see her on tv..miss her laugh..hehehe.. :) 

CONGRATS STARLIGHT ANGELS!! you are all awesome! :) :)

• Like 9

Guest purpleismycolor

May 22, 2015

‘Three Meals A Day’ Na Young Seok PD, “Park Shin Hye, changed Ok Tacyeon and Oksunbong”

Source: Innolife.com

14472_1.jpg

Park Shin-Hye visited Oksunbong, as the representative female actress.

On tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ aired on 22nd, Park Shin-Hye visited Oksunbong as the first guest.

Na Young-Seok PD said, “After Go Ara, the young female guest visited after a long time. She made Oksunbong bright in warm spring. Like Choi Ji-Woo changed ‘Grandpas Over Flower’, Please expect Park Shin-Hye changing Oksunbong, especially the youngest Ok Taecyeon.”

It is known that Park Shin-Hye is the fan of ‘Three Meals A Day’, and she happily accepted the proposal of appearance. It is said that Park Shin-Hye already knew the location of plant in Jungsun, and ‘Schumacher G’ the nickname of car of production crew.

Park Shin-Hye became the mistress of ‘Three Meals A Day’. Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taecyeon highly praised her kind personality and cooking ability, saying that “Please be a fixed guest” and “She is real house owner of Jungsun.” 

Park Shin-Hye, presented Tripe to Lee Seo-Jin, Ok Taecyeon, and staffs, and became the first ‘self-sufficient guest’. [Photo=tvN]

• Like 14

Our girl is soooo cute and beautiful.she is amazing.i am so proud for her.she is really glow and shine like a sun.sooooooo damn much love her .after watching some clip of TMD,i can't stop myself from smiling.

BY THE WAY @rubie chinggu ah ur profile pic made my heart flutter.what it this.hahahahaha.it was a tail of cat ?hahahaha.sorry i m out of my mine.

• Like 6

Guest purpleismycolor

Taecyeon says Park Shin Hye might be his ideal type + talks to her mother

CFn6d1FW0AE2MOp.jpg

Park Shin Hye appeared as the first guest in the second episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' this season on May 22.  Upon her arrival, there appeared to be the creation of a love line between her and regular member, 2PM's Taecyeon!  To ship or not to ship...

He was the happiest at her appearance and put himself to work trying to impress the fair maiden by dancing constantly, walking into cold water barefoot, carrying her luggage, and more.  The result was laughter from the production crew.  Lee Seo Jin even said, "You seem like a crazy man . . . You look like you're in a better mood than normal."

In an interview with the production crew, Taecyeon spared no compliments for the actress, saying, "I like her.  I feel like she's very good.  She cooks well.  Her personality seems very good and she's amiable."

The production crew noted, "It seems like you're talking about an ideal type," which he acknowledged with, "It could seem like that.  I like that," and smiled his signature goofy grin.

Taecyeon also said talked to her mother on the phone, "I'm Taecyeon, who in some way got to do a love line. Once soon..ah, not that, Park Shin Hye did so well.  That's why we honestly want Park Shin Hye to be a regular.  Next time, I'll find you and tell you I want her to be a regular.  Soon, I will go there [the mother's restaurant] to eat a meal."

Cute!  Park Shin Hye's mother must approve right? 

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/taecyeon-says-park-shin-hye-might-be-his-ideal-type-talks-to-her-mother

Hi, everyone! Finally, I joined soompi thread.I was lurking in here for a long time. I really appreciate your dedication towards Park Shin Hye! Thank you for providing the news about her. Really adore her for who she is. looking at her I can smile, that says a lot about a person.

I was wondering if anyone can share another source to watch "Three meals a day" episode 2 except dailymotion website, unfortunately it doesn't work in my region :(, please. going crazy for not being able to watch it. when the episode aired live stream kept loading :((((

• Like 10