❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

URL]

Baeksang VoteApp.....Finally available for IPhone 

My Note: sorry unable to post the pictures. Really don't know how it works here. Somehow , it's difficult to manoeuvre in this new set up on my iPad. O.oO.o

@Tiggie2: thanks for remembering me and my posts sprinkled far and between ....

:D

.real life intrudes .......more demanding sometimes ......I have to catch up with previous posts before I can join in.....

Out off topic. This is about Shin Hye . Please remove.

i am totally at a loss for this post being out of topic.......first for me......this is the picture of the iPhone app that is now available that all Shinhye admirers like me with iPhones can use to start voting.......I would have thought that it would make everyone here very happy because they have been waiting from the very first day for this info.........  Sorry ..........but........I have absolutely no confusion about where I wanted this very relevant information to be posted.........because it is about how to vote for Shinhye  for Baeksang popularity award through iPhone......I hope  that you are fine with my post now..........

EDIT..............................

@alcides14: it just struck me that rathèr than the news about the iPhone app being avàilable .......it's the Screencap showing other stars that may be making you think it " out of topic".......as a mark of respect towards the feelings of a fellow Shinhye admirer........I have removed the picture out of the post and left the news there......I hope my post is ok now?9_9

Edited by maris1

THE MANY FACES OF CHOI IN HA "PARKSHINHYE" GIFS

tumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o1_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o2_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o3_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o4_100.gif

tumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o5_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o6_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o7_100.giftumblr_neza7hpj1B1u3awq5o9_100.gif

TO: my amiable karely@Emerald-Ghost your the most lovable friend i've ever known in this world.i love you my dearest !!!! i'm very thankful to this forum, through this i gained so many friends that i will always treasured even when the times that i became so old. i will be forever be a shinhye fanatic through out the time.

@NukeA  you're always welcome chingu, it's ok if you seldom visit here, we understand that because most of us has a work to do too . and we know that your really love our princess so dearly and i thank you for that. you can count me in also on those polling voting that you post.

CREDIT TO PINOCCHIO

animated-thank-you-image-0092