❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARK SHIN HYE ARAB FANS 
Translation : sss.1994

#Park_Shin_hye instgram update 
because i was overseas... 
post can't be uploaded.. 
tried using my ID to login but just cant do so, no choice now..
erm..
this Saturday~~
see all of you this Saturday..
bye~
http://instagram.com/p/y6w5gjPdaZ/
english translation: Wintercherub Twitter

해외라 그런가.. 
안올라가네.. 
내 나름 올려보려 노력했으니 안올라가니 어쩔 수 없음.. 
우~
이번주 토요일~~ 
토요일에 만나요. 
빠잇
http://instagram.com/p/y6w5gjPdaZ/
10959570_984006984961607_751224475616288

azuvilla2006 said: class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;" Park Shin Hye Is a Lovely Valentine’s Date for AGATHA Paris ck525 February 9, 2015

Source:soompi

Park Shin Hye captivated fans with her beautiful smile with her latest photo shoot.

On February 10, French jewelry brand AGATHA Paris revealed a pictorial with Park Shin Hye in which she showed off her sweet charms. Fans could not help but stare in awe at her beauty and commented that it seems to have increased since the end of her drama “Pinocchio.”

In the images, she is wearing a baby pink dress, smiling widely and adorably. The actress captures the romantic mood of the photo shoot by wearing a dress that reveals her petite figure. She also  wears a feminine necklace and is holding a fresh bouquet of flowers.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that Park Shin Hye is currently on the look out for her next film or drama.

Well it seems unlikely, but nevertheless a possibility, so it might be worth discussing.
The upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, Sensory Couple (previously The Girls That Sees Smells) still hasn't secured any cast members. Yoochun has been offered the role as the male lead and Hong Jong-hyun as his rival, with neither of them having accepted. For the heroine, Suzy was offered the role as the female lead but declined, and there was also speculation Kim Ji-Won (Rachel from Heirs) was in the running but that wasn't to be.
Which leaves them in a precarious position as the drama airs in the first week of April. 
If PSH would was offered the role and accepted, that would mean she would be in two of the last three SBS Wednesday-Thursday dramas, a pretty rare and remarkable feat lol. She would still be able to finish off her semester in September.
Although, I dunno how interesting the drama sounds lol:
The drama is about two people connected through a violent crime, called the Barcode Murder Case. The hero loses his little sister and subsequently becomes a cop, while the heroine barely escapes the incident with her life, and loses her memory from the trauma. She somehow develops heightened senses through the ordeal, and in particular gains the ability to see smells.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

http://topm.vdfly.com/ voote plez share this

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Talks About School, Acting And Marriage BY Julie Jones | Feb 10, 2015

Source:kdramastars

park-shin-hye.png?w=600

In a recent interview with the Korean media outlet No Cut News, Park Shin Hye talked about school, relationships and marriage. The interview revealed that although she is a top star, she has many of the same concerns that other 24-year-olds have. She worries about finding time for schoolwork and what her future holds in terms of relationships.

Having achieved so much success in dramas such as "You're Beautiful," "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio," she could have skipped school. But she wanted to have every experience that people her age had.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal," she said. "It's fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel freedom since I was 20."

She has attended Jungang University Department of Theater for several years and if she had not taken out so much time for her career, would have graduated already. As frustrating as that is, she is not giving up and is busy writing school papers.

It was Lee Seung Hwan, her manager at Dream Factory, that told her she ought to live according to her age. She calls him her "factory manager."

"It was natural for me to be at school," she said. "The factory manager told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my manager and parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university."

It's fun to socialize with other people her own age. She likes to go dancing to relieve stress and she likes drinking with her friends. She also recently admitted that she secretly dated.

"I have been in relationships secretly," she said. "I realized what it was like to be with someone and then having to break that relationship apart when I acted out the parting scene with Choi Dal Po in 'Pinocchio.' I cried a lot and hurt. I am very selfish when it comes to relationships."

She would like to marry and wants a marriage like the one her parents have.

"I used to think I wanted my husband to be around my age so that we could be friends. I wanted to be like my parents but seeing the stamps in my passport made me want to do more and feel more. Marriage is not a priority yet."

She wants a man like her father but she credits her parents' relationship with the effort her mother puts into it.

"My dad is my ideal type. Although, a man like that is made by a woman like my mother. He's a great guy but she's the one that supports him. She's charming, loving and speaks pretty words. I am very short-tempered."

As she draws closer to being 30, marriage may become more of a priority.

"I think everyone thinks about marriage when they become thirty. I am willing to be a good housewife but before that, I will have to choose between marriage and work, won't I?"