❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi all chingu..long time i'm not posting here..but i always lurk, hehe..
I'm very grateful to everyone who always update shin hye activity in this thread..it is very helpful for me to know her recent activity while i'm a bit busy right now.
let's continue lead positive vibe in this thread, love you all :x

Does anyone know the address to PSH parents' restaurant??? If you do, may I have it? I am trying to locate the name and address of the restaurant so I can try out the food when I am in Korea, thanks! 

:D

@‌kate_usa you will visit shinhye's parents restaurant? Jesus, you're so lucky chingu. Pls dn't mad at me bt i should tell you that i'm JEALOUS!

How can you be so lucky. You met her and now you will visit their restaurant. Not like me who just met her in a dream and need to wake up. You must had done something right in your previous life. Or perhaps i was a bad woman on my previous life. I'm sorry chingu, just ignore my childish act. :|

@EmeraldG‌ dn't feel sad chingu. It's just a dream anyway and i feel disappointed when i wake up with my own pilow in my arms. still can't compare with kate who have chance to meet shinhye. Eh, actually i see shinhye everyday in my room, to be exact on my wall room. Yes, it's just her posters pic tho. :((

BluenB

said: @EmeraldG‌ dn't feel sad chingu. It's just a dream anyway and i feel disappointed when i wake up with my own pilow in my arms. still can't compare with kate who have chance to meet shinhye. Eh, actually i see shinhye everyday in my room, to be exact on my wall room. Yes, it's just her posters pic tho.

:(

(

@Kate_USA : I hope to enjoy your trip to south Korea , and if you met park shin hye just tell her we are supporting her , please send her our message or tell her mother  if you can this my message :My name is Salma from Egypt , I love you park shin hye I wish to meet you in person , please stay healthy & be happy always .
Come to Egypt and make FM many Arabs & Egyptians loves you 
:x :)>-

I am sorry to make do that :)

About Restaurant :
Oaxej3_rB94b4_kXN3cUMx1FbPJ0tD72mGBnFGpS
Xuo2fpiaSaxvAaAREIJGvjh1ilpN_1MbRt7RHaVm
The restaurant is called 양쳘북(Little Tin Drums), which is a Korean franchise that specializes in BBQ intestines (pork and beef). The BBQ intestines is a Korean cuisine that is loved by many Koreans.

And This Info from Park Shin Hye International Fan Club  I copied this from the site :)

Name: 양쳘북 
Address: 서울시 강동구 성내동 548-3               Seoul Gangdong-gu, SeoNae-dong 548-3
Website: http://www.yangfb.co.kr/intro/index.php?Telephone: +(82) 02-478-1192
Tip: Since this is a franchise, when you travel by taxi, do show the driver the exact address, or he may take you to one of the restaurants with the same name.

PS: Our admin will be staying in Seoul for the entire summer vacation. So, if you're visiting the country and would like to meet up/go to the restaurant together, please contact us by email or send us a tweet on Twitter!

The pics Cr: astagged 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"20 Fantastic moments from the Third Annual DramaFever Awards

by CoCo Kdrama on Sat, Feb 07, 2015

Thursday_247.JPG
The Third Annual DramaFever Awards in New York City, presented by Toyota,  was a beautiful night to remember! Fans were treated with celebrity sightings and performances, delicious food and drinks, and greetings from their favorite stars, all in a gorgeous venue in Times Square. Come relive the amazing night with us!
Thursday_251.JPG
 George Hu and Arden Cho reenacted the Pinocchio Toast Kiss and Almost!
Cr: Drama Fever to complete reading Here