❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

minshin90 said: I am really angry to some JKS fans!! I read on twitter some his fans force our angel to support him in his scandal They said he always support her even got her many cf and now shinhye seems ignoring him They really fanatic JKS fans, are they didnt know what they do can make his friendship with our angel in danger?! its his fault so many korean netizen not support him dont judge our angel for not support his scandal X( X(

Guest minshin90

@Kate LJS scandal was has different problem with JKS so please did not compare them and yes our angel are amazing she know what she like or dislike

i just pity how poor our ssinz that some JKS fans keep bothering and mentioned our ssinz on twitter that will hurt her if she read that JKS was her best friend for long time she is kind heart she didnt like there any netizen misunderstood her

Hope that some crazy fanatic can stop their behaviour

[-( #:-S

With regards to JKS situation, we already know that he and baby girl are really close friends, almost family in a way but what we know as fans is that Shin Hye is a very private person...for all we know she could or is still there supporting him behind the scenes and many of his fans are angry because she doesn't put any of her private and personal information or conversations on social media like many other celebrities!! Let's just ignore them but i find it a pity that Shin Hye is often at times dragged into scandals or similar situations just for being friends with the individuals involved...I guess it comes with being a celebrity

It is understandable for JKS fans to request SH to show support for him but he himself needs to mature a bit. He hasn't helped himself for years, not only has his projects not improved he then lies about tax. That is unforgivable. His fans need to grow up too because how do they know SH hasn't been secretly supporting him. They are probably the same fans that gave her negative comments at the beginning of their friendship.

i have this kind of thought when jks scandal surfaces,that people will drag sh but i didn't do any searches though. Maybe this is why she sounds quite upset the other day. She already going through a lot since heirs. I hope she stay strong and happy despite all the negativity and gain a lot more confidence from the fans all around the globe.

minshin90 said: I am really angry to some JKS fans!! I read on twitter some his fans force our angel to support him in his scandal They said he always support her even got her many cf and now shinhye seems ignoring him They really fanatic JKS fans, are they didnt know what they do can make his friendship with our angel in danger?! its his fault so many korean netizen not support him dont judge our angel for not support his scandal X( X(

itemprop="name"Park Shin Hye still sees Lee Min Ho in unusual places

by Nancy Z on Sat, Feb 07, 2015

Source:dramafever

Heirs_PSH_LMH.png

It maybe a rumor or reasonable speculation that Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho dated after they co-starred in the romance drama Heirs, but they each have said they are single now. However, it seems that Park Shin Hye still sees Lee Min Ho in unusual places. Here's how it happened.

Park Shin Hye posted this photo a few days ago and wrote: 

10968423_758655317553540_255198567128006

“At the Incheon Airport, I got this card from the Lotte Duty Free Shop when I exchanged the receipts from buying cosmetics. Why do I always receive cards with the face of Min Ho oppa, Kim Tan, the partner of Eun Sang? I sent him a message and he laughed.”

In case you haven't watched Heirs, Kim Tan and Eun San are the lovebirds played by Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. They went through quite an ordeal to be together.

Also, do you recall that Lee Min Ho did say he's dreamed of meeting his fated love at an airport? But he likely didn't dream of this kind of rendezvous.

What do you think about the cute photo from Park Shin Hye? I think what's also cute is that the two stars keep in touch. Even if there is no romantic relationship, they are obviously still friends.

~ NancyZdramaland

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

vooooooooote 
http://star.vdfly.com/

http://topm.vdfly.com/#

at goddess of ASIA

Personally, I admire her and enjoy watching her act with hot/popular actors :) :) Whoever she has been dating, friends with or choice to keep in contacts with…etc. are really her own business.:)>- :)>-  If she wants to tell us about her personal dating status, that would be great.  If she decided to keep her personal life private, I respect that too!! After all, her private life is really her own.  Whatever she wants to do with her private life is really her own business. I refuse to drill or discuss on her past co-stars and their chemistry with her off screen...etc. because that’s really interfering with her private life. Once she is done with a drama or film and I finished watching her drama or film, I move on.  Right now, I am just anxiously waiting to see her next project with fresh acting and another great storyline  :) :) ...and hoping to see her pair up with "several" hot Korean actors on-screen :D :D :D

BTW, does anyone have the address to her parents’ restaurant? I am planning a trip to Korea and would like to stop by her parents’ restaurant to try out the food ;).  I am hoping I will have a chance to attend one of her fan meeting again so I can hear her sing live :x :x :x

Hello Everyone, I have just watched Royal Tailors with subs (Chinese, since I cannot find English subs) yesterday and would like to share my thoughts of the film.
Although Shin Hye was not on the screen that often, but when she was on, she was very effective!! I was mesmerised by her. Not just because of her beauty and the lovely costumes, but also her portrayal of the Queen - the depth and dignity of character and the Queen's emotions. I am really impressed by her - to me, her acting style and techniques were somewhat different in this film from her previous projects and I am thoroughly captivated by her! I mean, take the scene where the Queen wept, it was different in each scene and you could feel the Queen's pain and loneliness. I think if there are producers, directors and writers looking for a young actress for their next project that involves layered performances, look no further!
Of course the other main cast members were solid as expected. Her chemistry with both Go Soo and YYS were great.... would like to see her act with both individuals again in the future, but hopefully, YYS's character would be nicer to her next time! Haha!. The cinematography was excellent too (except for some of the silly scenes and an imaginary scene with rabbits... haha... it was too jarring in my opinion). For me, the weakness of this film is the overall theme... I am not sure what was the vision and the main message(s) that the writer and PD intended to portray. To me, it seems like they wanted to make a Joseon fashion show and then threw bits of kitchen sink at it, comedy, tragedy and bitter rivalry etc.. It lacks focus! I felt that it was too long and meandering.... 
I know some people may not be pleased that Shin Hye picked this project. However, I would just like to say that picking a project is not an exact science. I mean, yes, you can try and aim to select offers from experienced writers and PDs with good track records (that is, assuming that they do make you an offer), but even then, we all know that the experienced and successful writers/PDs have had 'failures' or works that are not so well-received. There is no guarantee and there are so many moving parts that go into making a successful film or drama (success in terms of quality or ratings/ticket sales or both). Often, the actors may only receive a synopsis or portions of the scripts. Even if they receive the full scripts, who is to say that it won't get chopped and changed throughout the process? Even if a script looks good, then it would still require a capable cast, PD, various technical experts (sound, lighting, music scores), intelligent editing etc. to bring forth the vision of the writer as intended (or even better than intended). I mean, even seasoned actors and actresses, with the help of their experienced agencies, have picked projects that have not done so well (e.g. Ha Ji Won, Hyun Bin), so we should not expect it to be any different for Shin Hye. You do need a bit of luck too for project selection. This is an occupational hazard, no actor is immune to it!
Overall, I am still glad that she picked this project, as it allowed me to see more of what she is capable of and leave me excited and wanting to see more of her portraying a wide range of characters, drama/film genres and really show everyone what she is truly capable of! I hope she can complete her degree soon and get it out of the way, so she can fully focus on her career! I understand there is a limit to the number/type of projects she can take on over the last few years, due to her taking her studies very seriously (very proud of her for doing so)!! Well done, Shin Hye and keep it up!! :)

@sfzyhy‌ , don't think more about those comments. I 've just read them. One thing i can tell u is they havent seen the drama yet or they dont understand the story and they dont know about the love that drama told them. Dont claim them thing they dont know.

Guest minshin90

@sfzyhy hater? Who? Netizen seems enjoy take that as fun, what about LJS ? she has more close picture with him , but dont worry she know how to friendzone

:D B-)

Guest mariasara118
I am really angry to some JKS fans!! I read on twitter some his fans force our angel to support him in his scandal
They said he always support her even got her many cf and now shinhye seems ignoring him
They really fanatic JKS fans, are they didnt know what they do can make his friendship with our angel in danger?!
its his fault so many korean netizen not support him dont judge our angel for not support his scandal
X( X(

Hahaha And Let The Fan War Begin! This Is Exciting Talking About Other Fans Act In Shinhyes Forum, Is It Really Neccesary? Are You Trying To Make A Fued Between SA And JKS Fans? Considering You Are A MinShin Fan.Lets See What Will Be Next! What About The Comments On Kdramafever That She And Minho Are Meeting In Unsual Place?

@sfzyhy‌, those comments are fuelled by jealousy over the popularity of Heirs. The comments aren't that bad (in my personal opinion). There will always be people not understanding why Heirs was so popular. However, the show had good reasons to be the mega hit it was. First it starred Korea's most popular male and female actress, it also had the up and coming second lead (KWB), the other actors and actresses in it were popular too like CJH and Krystal. The writer was famous for producing mega hits. Before Heirs, LMH popularity was dipping. Heirs helped him gain a lot of young fans so in a way I am happy for PSH. She helped her co-star. SH is a smart girl, she never allowed herself to have a relationship with him otherwise she would be called someone's ex. SH focused on her career and I hope she continue to do so.

Guest minshin90

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/86486/hwayoung-interview

In the article she mentioned that there many netizen said her beauty like our ssinz

:-/

hmm her eyes looks so big like our ssinz maybe because of that she looks alike

what do u think guys??

but of course our ssinz has more attractive as a women or as an actress :x ;)

@nistymaj01‌ i just realized that @diena11‌ shared the pic of sh with sjk. I thought it was her pic with gal so won bcs i didn't see sjk before you mention it. Aish, i think i need eyeglasses now... :-B :-t

I feel sad to sh bcs the non stop hate she get from some jealous people. y‌osh, it's 2015 now and haters+basher still exist in the World? :-w i think they cn't move on from badmouthing other people or they still have not a better job yet?