❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye, "Thailand's winter is warm"

2015/02/02

photo558977.jpg

Park Shin-hye updated her status from Thailand on Instagram.

She took a selfie while filming an ad, smiling brightly as she poses with a 'V'. The scenery is green and natural and Park Shin-hye is cute.

Along with the post, she added, "The weather is really nice. Thailand weather is warm and cool. Look forward to my next ad!"

Netizens say, "She's still busy", "Stay strong Shin-hye!", "I feel spring looking at her" and more.

Park Shin-hye starred in the SBS drama "Pinocchio" as Choi In-ha, a reporter who hiccups when she lies. She's now busy with ads and interviews. She was recently featured in SALTNPAPER's song "You're Perfect".

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en.../hancinema

Park Shin-hye featured in new Saltnpaper song

February 3, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Singer Saltnpaper, also known as MYK, will release a new single featuring actress Park Shin-hye.

(Twitter)

On Tuesday, Tablo of Epik High posted a photo of himself with Park and Saltnpaper on his Twitter account, revealing information about the upcoming single.

The new song, the title of which translates to “it’s perfect,” was written by Saltnpaper and the lyrics were written by Talbo.

According to Tablo, the single will be released at noon on Feb. 4.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

-------------------------------

class="content-title" MYK, Tablo, and Park Shin Hye Collaborate on New SALTNPAPER Track streamside February 2, 2015

Source:soompi

It looks like actress Park Shin Hye is set to feature along with Tablo in a new track of MYK’s rock alter-ego, SALTNPAPER.

The announcement was made on February 3 through Tablo’s Twitter, with the Epik High member writing, “SALTNPAPER (MYK) ft. Park Shin Hye – ‘Perfect’ Composer: SALTNPAPER, Lyrics: Tablo. To be released February 4 at noon.” In addition, Tablo also posted a picture of him, MYK, and Park Shin Hye together. Park Shin Hye is smiling brightly between the two artists, and looks excited to collaborate with them for the song.

The digital track for song “Perfect” will be released on February 4 at noon KST. Be sure to check back then for a link to the new track!

Tablo, Park Shin Hye, and SALTNPAPER (MYK) announce their upcoming collaborative single

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150203

Epik High's Tablo and Park Shin Hye have joined hands for SALTNPAPER (MYK)'s upcoming digital single!

Tablo gave fans a heads up on his Twitter and Instagram on the 2nd, sharing, "SALTNPAPER (MYK) ft. Park Shin Hye - 'Perfect' / Composer: SALTNPAPER, Lyricist: Tablo / It will be released on February 4 at noon KST. Infinite RTs please!", with a shot of the three.

Stay tuned for its release on the 4th!
Cr: ALLKPOP

Lee Jong Suk, "So far, Park Shin Hye and I have the best chemistry & sees LBY as an affectionate noona
tumblr_inline_nj6j84mFVT1qbsnap.jpg

We heard that you and your partner Park Shin Hye have very natural skinship with each other.

"When a pretty person is so lovely, you naturally reach out to touch them. During filming, I hear that I tend to have a lot of skinship with people I act along with, I thought to myself that ‘I should be careful.’ But I’m just being honest, if the person is pretty, I say they’re pretty, I will tell them that ‘You look a little bloated’ sometimes too. Skinship is just something that’s very natural for me."

- The 'Bread Kiss Scene' between you and Park Shin Hye was a hot issue. Since it was shot early in the morning, wasn’t it embarrassing?

"Since it was an imagination scene, it did not have any significant meaning. The director wanted the scene to be more loving so he told us to lean slowly towards each other. Because it was a melodramatic scene that appeared early in the drama, our faces got really red. After that scene, we were able to kiss the remaining kiss scenes comfortably."

- You had great chemistry with Park Shin Hye this time. Among the actress you’ve worked with, Park Se Young from “School 2014,” Lee Bo Young from “I Can Hear Your Voice,” and Jin Se Yeon from “Doctor Stranger,” who did you have the best chemistry with so far?

"Everyone was great, but the chemistry between Park Shin Hye and I was especially good. When I’m tired and unable to focus, I would depend on Shin Hye and she would help me out a lot. Bo Young Nuna is a very affectionate nuna, when she won the Daesang award, I really choked up then." 

© SOURCE 
Cr: to the owner 

tumblr_inline_nj5f4tTa351sp3v51.jpg

From 韩国me2dayLee Jong Suk accepted an interview and regarding to the question, “Which leading female did you have the most chemistry/were most compatible with?” he answered, “Although I had great chemistry with all of them, I had the best chemistry with Park Shin Hye. When I can’t get into my character, I would depend on Shin Hye to set the tempo. She is the type who would learn something new very quickly. Because of her, the set is very joyful. 

From ohmynewsRecently, Lee Jong Suk was asked in an interview that if it was Park Shin Hye’s first time doing aegyo to a male lead. He answered, “No, I heard that she would often show off her aegyo when she’s filming. Apparently, she loves to act aegyo that sometimes it would be hard to resist (laugh). Now that I think about it, it was really interesting. 

Eng Trans By: aznfantizie

Original Text from Weibo

@韩国me2day 【体育京乡】[<匹诺曹>李钟硕“朴信惠是迄今为止合作的女演员中最默契的”]李钟硕接受采访回答“在合作过的女演员中选一个最有默契的’时说道“虽然都很好但是跟朴信惠是最默契的.当无法投入到戏中时要靠朴信惠带入节奏.朴信惠是那种做什么都能快速消化吸收的人.拍摄现场也因为有她经常变得充满欢乐”

From 韩国me2day 

【ohmynews】[李钟硕“朴信惠真的是很爱撒娇”]近日李钟硕在参访中被问到“听说朴信惠是第一次在拍戏时向男主撒娇”时回答“不是的,我之前听说过她在拍戏时会经常撒娇,原来她真的是很爱撒娇,让人招架不住(笑着说)现在想想确实很有意思”采访全文将于近期的米兔V信中推出(门牌号:hanguome2day)敬请期待
cr: to the owner 

Fate between Tablo & Park Shin Hye~ Lee Seung Hwan ever asked Tablo to customise a song for the girl group which Park Shin Hye was supposed to debut with..titled <Fly>..but as the group didn't debut..the song was taken back & Epik High released it after re-arrangement of this song~

cr: to jinjja wintercherub

JongSuk,Woobin,Shinhye and even SooHyun are having fanmeets/fanevents in Taiwan & China this March.
cr: to khjpearl