❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

"Pinocchio" OST is published.

The 3rd, SBS Mizuki drama "Pinocchio" side, I was told that "Every Single Day has joined" Pinocchio "OST part3 is, it will be published."

This OST of music director Munson'namu affiliation of Every Single Day of "Pinocchio", the title song "Non Fiction", "My Story" plan to a total of three songs of the "Challenge" is published.

39319398.jpeg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201412030912221145&ext=da

10001306_937513672944272_854025632015596

11TH 27247d1227458510-happy-first-anniversary TO OUR BEAUTIFUL QUEEN SHINHYE, MAY YOU ALWAYS SHINE IN EACH ENDEAVOR YOU WANT TO TAKE. MORE YEARS IN SHOWBIZ AND CELEBRATE IT WITH A BANG.YOU MAY ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND BE HEALTHY EVENTHOUGH YOUR VERY BUSY TAKE TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF QUEEN SHINHYE... WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY....

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE PHOTOthank-you-dollz-ag1.gif

SBS Pinocchio Making film LeeJongSuk ParkShinHye

n the script Jong Suk didn’t have to cry so when he cried Shin Hye was surprise and forgot her script so he touched her face to say sorry cr.Winter_Roses

Shinhye: why are you crying? JongSuk touched her cheek to say sorry JongSuk: cuz my eyes are cold ~ cuz it’s really cold

Cr.Winter_Roses

JongSuk is great ~ his tear fall down immediately after director said action even he was joking around before

Cr: @Pank_Blue

CREDIT TO THOSE INDIVIDUALLY OWNERS

Happy 11th Debut Anniversary 

Feliz Aniversario a Nuestra Amada ShinHye , hoy cumple 11 años desde su Debut en Heaven’s Stairs el 3 de diciembre del 2003 

@2013_SALT tweeted:- ‪#‎박신혜‬ ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ Congratulations to Ms Park Shin Hye for her 11th debut anniversary :

"ParkShinHye Congratulations to Ms Park Shin Hye for her 11th debut anniversary on 3rd December ♡ Friends, whom have showed support and concern, (let’s) advance happily in future too ^^ Today ‪#‎Pinocchio‬ Episode 7 a must watch!!

trans and Cr : To Jinjja Wintercherub

Park Shin Hye boasts her Hallyu power by winning over 7 million followers on Weibo

December 3, 2014 @ 2:02 am
safe_image.php?d=AQBUPrSUZeb2daBs&w=484&

Actress Park Shin Hye once again proves her global popularity as her Weibo has now reached 7 million followers!

The sweet star always shares and communicates with her fans, who have devoted themselves to her Weibo for daily updates, and Park Shin Hye never disappoints!  Her kind and lovable voice always shines through her account, which is how she has reached this new personal record.

Congratulations to the actress!  You can check out her Weibo here and if you need somemore Park Shin Hye, make sure to watch her current drama, 'Pinocchio'!

park-shin-hye_1417534052_Screen_shot_201

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye Gets Over 7 Million Followers on Weibo

‘Hallyu queen’ Park Shin Hye reached over 7 million followers on her Weibo.

According to Park Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T Entertainment on December 3, Park Shin Hye currently has over 7,006,000 followers on her Weibo.

This is the first time that a Korean actress reached over 7 million followers on Weibo, proving Park Shin Hye’s popularity in the Greater China.

SBS’s Pinocchio starring Park Shin Hye has also been gathering popularity in China. With just six episodes, the drama already earned a total of 170 million views on the streaming site Youku.

After Pinocchio airs on Wednesday and Thursday the dramas get uploaded on Youku on Thursday and Friday with subtitles, but the Chinese fans look for the videos before the subtitled videos and leave enthusiastic comments on the Youku videos.

Park Shin Hye Gets Over 7 Million Followers on Weibo

An affiliate in China said, “Since Pinocchio is the next project of Park Shin Hye, who starred in You’re Beautiful, which brought the hallyu wave, as well as the popular dramas Heartstrings, Flower Boys Next Door and The Heirs, it gathered a lot of interest before it aired. The heat for Pinocchio has been getting hotter after each episode, due to its high quality and the cast members’ acting abilities.”

In Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye acts as the lead actress ‘Choi In Ha’ who hiccups each time she lies. Her popularity has been increasing due to her natural acting for hiccups and bright charms in the drama. 

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will be transforming into a queen in the film Royal Tailors premiering on December 24.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82206/park-shin-hye-gets-over-7-million-followers-on-weibo

Park Shin-hye’s Weibo followers hit 7 million

Actress Park Shin-hye now has more than 7 million Weibo followers, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said Wednesday.

Weibo, China’s most popular SNS, is one of the main ways of measuring stars’ popularity in China. Park has so far gained about 7,006,000 followers, becoming the first Korean actress to break the 7 million mark.

Park has enjoyed huge popularity overseas through her appearances on the TV dramas “You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings” and “The Heirs,” which have been adored by many Chinese fans.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141203
She is currently starring in the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” which has been receiving great attention. Though only six episodes have aired so far, it has received around 170 million views in total on China’s most prominent video clip distributor, YOUKU.

In “Pinocchio,” Park plays Choi In-ha, who suffers from the fictional “Pinocchio syndrome” and, as a result, is unable to tell a lie. The 24-year-old actress is drawing attention from viewers for her natural acting skills in the drama, effectively portraying Choi’s honest and loving personality. 

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412031131351922391_2

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye becomes the first Korean actress to have more than 7 million followers on Weibo201412011628777117_547c18bd05c46.jpg
Park Shin Hye once again proves her rising international popularity by having more than 7 million followers on Weibo.

According to S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye currently has over 7 million followers on Weibo, which makes her become the first Korean actress to have the most followers on the most popular Chinese social network service.

Due to her popularity, SBS's drama 'Pinocchio' starring Park Shin Hye has also received a lot of interest as it has gained 170 million views on streaming site Youku with just the first 6 episodes.

Meanwhile, her new movie 'The Royal Tailors' will be premiered on December 24th.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/12/park-shin-hye-becomes-first-korean.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" (Eng Sub) 'The Tailors' - 4 Persons 4 Colours Character Videocredit : YeoNiverse - Yoo Yeon Seok IFC

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Park Shin-hye at Press Conference for Drama ‘Pinocchio’! 11th Anniversary of Her Debut%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C-1.jpg

Press conference of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> was held at SBS office building in Yangcheon District, Seoul on December 3. Lee Jong-suk , Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi participated.

The date that press conference was held was the date of 10th anniversary of Park Shin-hye’s debut.

Park Shin-hye said, “I received Juvenile Award for drama <Stairway to Heaven>, which aired in 2003, and I was given ‘Best Actress Award’ for drama <The Heirs> last year, the year that marked the 10th anniversary of my debut. I choked up when I received the award.” She also added, “I made comeback with SBS drama in a year. I feel like I am a full time worker of SBS. (She laughed) I also thought I should show better acting in this drama.”

Drama <Pinocchio> is attracting popularity with high ratings. Park Shin-hye said, “I think my fans like it when I post video clip of this drama on my SNS. Sometimes people who have broadcasting related work told me they watched this drama. I think this drama is loved not only by viewers of this drama but by broadcasting officials.

She added, “Fresh material and visual entertainment is strength for this drama. Great acting and rhythmic images also make this drama funnier and fresher.”

단체 (1)

Leading roles of drama <Pinocchio> Lee Jong-suk , Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi, Jin Kyung and Kim Young-kwang

Regarding ‘Toast Kiss,’ she said, “We shot the scene in the morning. I couldn’t do well because I was half asleep. Then, director said to me if I haven’t dated anyone.”“When I saw the scene on TV, I felt it is little loud as well,” she added.

Park Shin-hye chose the scene, which In-ha met Dal-po while he was asleep in a press room, as the best scene. She said, “In-ha doesn’t know how to pull and push with a man. I liked the emotion Dal-po showed at the scene, too. I think they were adorable at the scene.”

Regarding difference between a reporter and an actress, she answered, “Reporters and actresses have in common in a sense that they often sleep out. In-ha didn’t change her clothes that often in the drama. I think it explains the characteristic of her job.”

Park Shin-hye is hugely popular in China. She said, “I really appreciate people who support and love me. I think I achieved this popularity thanks to the popularity of drama <The Heirs>.”

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by SBS, Translated by Park Kayla

http://www.getitk.com/spot-park-shin-hye-at-press-conference-for-drama-11th-anniversary-of-her-debut/?lang=en

i officially love getik, koreaherald/kpopherald,hancinema, mwave and naver (eng). they translate from korea news without bias :)

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY FOR MY GORGEOUS ANGEL SHIN-E <:-P <:-P <:-P

Ah, my eyes got teary right now. Imagine how hard her life to gain her popularity like now. She was a little actress back then. But she never give up on her dream and now, She stand as a Hallyu Queen. She's popular not only in Korea. She received many awards. She is known as a natural beautiful actress even some people called her as an angel.  

Bt life is life. She feel sweet and bitter. She got so many fans bt also haters. She got love and hate. I want her to know tht even though there are many haters bt there are more people loving her. Her fans, her friends and family. Shinhye-ya, pls be happy and healthy. We will always supporting and loving you.

B37chYZCAAAe0fp.jpgB37byCXCYAAUg3M.jpgB37QEmWCQAAPl0T.jpgB37QGaVCMAAG4aa.jpg
cr: to the rightful owner of all the pics

I want you to know tht I'm proud to be your fans.  :x