❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Gosh this two...why both of them look so happy?? Just get married you two...both of you has my blessed...LOL

They look so comfortable....that's when they just staring movie together and their relationship on the movie was not lovey dovey....I can not imagine what will we get when they have staring drama together with lots lots of lovey dovey and skinship scene....OK I demand YYS and Shin Hye drama together....Hello PD nim and Screen Writer nim....

B3k7vqCCIAABEWS.jpgB3k7vqbCAAACYXA.jpgB3k7vrPCIAAUMXB.jpgB3k7vsSCYAAujeX.jpg

credit pic to the owner

source : via Mohamed Sunbae twitter

Anyone has video KBS2 I Love Movie in Youtube...please do share....vimeo was banned in my country....Godness...what kind of interview is that...making Shin Hye laughing like that....I never saw her like that, except when she laugh hard in lie detector Pinocchio interview....Just look at the last picture...Han Seok Kyu and Goo Soo expression while looking at Shin Hye laugh....LOLB3k7dLWCYAAaOD7.jpgB3k7dHJCAAEBTQE.jpgB3k7dJTCUAABo2J.jpg

B3k7dFuCQAAGemc.jpg

credit pics to the owner

source via Mohamed sunbae twitter

Agie

said:

Anyone has video KBS2 I Love Movie in Youtube...please do share....vimeo was banned in my country....Godness...what kind of interview is that...making Shin Hye laughing like that....I never saw her like that, except when she laugh hard in lie detector Pinocchio interview....Just look at the last picture...Han Seok Kyu and Goo Soo expression while looking at Shin Hye laugh....LOL

credit pics to the owner

source via Mohamed sunbae twitter

i just made wiki page for the tailors http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tailors_(Sanguiwon)
it took more than 6 hours to make it. i'm such an amateur :-<
and i still don't really know who will distribute the tailors, Finecut, Showbox or maybe both?if the references is IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4024104/ finecut is the distributor but after visit the website http://www.finecut.co.kr/renew/news/news_view.asp?num=181 it said distributed by showbox locally. so does it mean both will distribute the tailors?

Guest selena1993

@kate_USA that's what i thought also girl . maybe it's either kim soo hyun, song joong ki ( since he will be out in the military in March ) or yoo seung ho ( will be discharged also this December) . In my own centz, I think it would be Song Joong Ki . :) hehehe looking forward. they are so cute.

Ahhhh how I wish I know Korean language....The Royal Tailor Interview on KBS2 seems funny and interesting...I'm really curious ...They have some games...one of them was ...they made a wish/said something and after that open the book...and you would found the answer on the book....and when Shin Hye made a wish and found the answer...she looks so embarrassed and didn't want to show the answer from the book....but YYS force her to show the answer....gosh I really want to know what's going on...ihiiiks

The_Tailor_1.gif

@kate_USA and @selena1993 ...I opted for Song Jong Ki and after that Yoo Seung Ho :)

Guest dee1809

kate_USA said: For some unknown reason, I just have a feeling that her next drama will be with Kim Soo Hyun :D:D.  I saw them on stage for one of the award event and they were chatting and I see "sparks" :bz :bz ;;):D:D :bz :bz

@kate_USA I think KSH and PSH know each other through university and are friends. I remember he mentioned exchanging text with PSH when his drama followed Heirs. Thus I think they should be comfortable working with one another if they were cast for a project together.Like @selena1993, I am hoping that she would collaborate with SJK at some point. Although SJK and PSH have known each other for a while and worked together on CFs, not much is mentioned of their friendship in public (I know of an occasion when he dialled into her radio show but that was a long time ago). I was rather intrigued that before he went into army, there was a photo circulated of PSH in water-skiing gear and SJK (at least the back of the person in the photo looks like SJK and was reported to be him) next to her. Initially, the photoshoot was thought to be at a location for a TV show, but then the news went quiet and there was no such TV show of the 2 of them water-skiing together. There may be nothing more than friends just hanging out and enjoying their favourite water sports, but I somehow remained curious about their friendship... hehe. Plus he is a great actor and I would like to see how PSH and him work the chemistry together on screen! :)

@kate_USA that's what i thought also girl . maybe it's either kim soo hyun, song joong ki ( since he will be out in the military in March ) or yoo seung ho ( will be discharged also this December) . In my own centz, I think it would be Song Joong Ki .

:)

hehehe looking forward. they are so cute.

unfortunately,yoo seung ho already picked a project(movie) with go ara this jan. China gonna need to invest more than pinocchio if ksh n psh in a drama 2gether.

Guest selena1993

If Shin Hye will be paired with Kim Soo Hyun in a drama, probably their drama would be the highest paid Korean drama of all time since the two are Hallyu stars and their popularity in China is no joke. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest selena1993

@stewiefg I really felt that there was something going on between the two of them at that time, hence, if the two of them will be paired in drama....let the romance rekindle once again ..hehehehe  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Guest shinn15

selena1993 said: If Shin Hye will be paired with Kim Soo Hyun in a drama, probably their drama would be the highest paid Korean drama of all time since the two are Hallyu stars and their popularity in China is no joke. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

I just found this thread coincidentally :x and i feel like sooooo late of me. Please excuse me :( The first time i watch her was in MICN7. Then came the heirs, i started to like her since then and watched her old dramas, although i cant find some of her drama/movie yet :( Shin hye is so adorable. I loooovvveee her act as in-ha. I do hope next year she will be in a drama or two. I also cant wait to see her act with joong ki, and any other good actors of course